House republicans form 2nd amendment caucus

And all the other amendments can go to hell!
is it true the radical left wants the entire Bill of Rights eliminated?

Wrong again. Pick a non 2nd amendment . GOP is against it . It's their talking points actually !

Go ahead and name one .

10th.

Ah yes "states rights" . Suddenly the right doesn't care about that.

They want sanctuary cities to become proxy federal immigration agents .

They want states to honor all other states gun licenses .

They are anti pot even though 1/2 the states now allow weed.

I guess you think all the bill of rights apply to the States except the 2nd.
There's another little ditty in the Constitution that requires States to recognize the public acts of other States. You might try reading it occasionally.

The ACLU and the Democrats have all the other amendments covered.
Except they said nothing about Obama's NSA spying on Americans. So, I would guess the ACLU does care about how Obama violates several amendments to the Constitution.

Could be if Big Ears were an R, the ACLU would be taking action?

If my memory serves, I believe the ACLU was AGAINST the Patriot Act when Bush slammed it through, but said nothing when Big Ears renewed and expanded it.

Bullshit . ACLU has been after the NSA even before they were exposed by Snowden .

More right wing lies . You think the ACLU stopped suing the Feds cause obama is prez! ?

Except they said nothing about Obama's NSA spying on Americans. So, I would guess the ACLU does care about how Obama violates several amendments to the Constitution.

If my memory serves, I believe the ACLU was AGAINST the Patriot Act when Bush slammed it through, but said nothing when Big Ears renewed and expanded it.

Bullshit . ACLU has been after the NSA even before they were exposed by Snowden .

More right wing lies . You think the ACLU stopped suing the Feds cause obama is prez! ?
Barry and ACLU are fan boys of each other... :suck:

Wrong again. Pick a non 2nd amendment . GOP is against it . It's their talking points actually !

Go ahead and name one .

10th.

There's another little ditty in the Constitution that requires States to recognize the public acts of other States. You might try reading it occasionally.

was that your claim when gay marriage came up?!

Is that what your righty fake news says?

As a member of the ACLU , I get the magazine . Thy are constantly on top of the Feds .

Go ahead and name one .

10th.

Actually some of us have always had the position that States had to recognize any marriage issued by another State, my issue with Obergfell was that it went to far and forced States to issue SSM's when they didn't want to.

As a member of the ACLU , I get the magazine . Thy are constantly on top of the Feds .

My respect for the ACLU evaporated when they counted abortion as a bigger civil right than free speech.

and as a member of the NRA, I get the magazine as well.

(want to bet both are somewhat one sided?)

The ACLU and Barry are racist to the core... fact

Go ahead and name one .

10th.

The feds usurped power over marriage, there is nothing in the Constitution that gives them the authority to create rights based on behavior. Like I said try reading it occasionally.

Go ahead and name one .

10th.

The feds usurped power over marriage, there is nothing in the Constitution that gives them the authority to create rights based on behavior. Like I said try reading it occasionally.

The gay marriage sup ct decision was not based on the full faith/credit clause .

The gay marriage sup ct decision was not based on the full faith/credit clause .
I just joined NRA!
...again

Last edited:

Never said it was, it was created out of thin air. Faghadist marriage was illegal in this country for 147 years after the passage and ratification of the 14th. The only thing that changed was regressive judges on the court.

Forum List

Back