🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Republicans Want To Block Predatory Lending Protections For American Troops

The pay day loans do not like Arkansas, in their Constitution there is a law which limits the amount you can charge over the prime lending rate...I believe it is 3-6%...

The arrogance of the rich Americans...

I only eat Ahi or fresh Albacore - I can afford it.

BUT the process of canning food, particularly fish, has saved untold millions of people from starvation. Canning keeps food from going bad, so especially people in the third world, where refrigeration is not common, can have healthy food.

BUT you're a bleeding heart democrat, so your attitude is "fuck em, let em starve..."

And Spam was a real meat product?

What do YOU think it is, moron?

{Spam is a brand of canned precooked meat products made by Hormel Foods Corporation. It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II.[1] By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries.[2] In 2007, the seven billionth can of Spam was sold.[3]}

Spam food - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Were you born democrat, or did you suffer severe head trauma?

That's how Liberace died. Botulism. Bad meat in the can.

Remember the good old days when Ronnie made ketchup count as a vegetable?
And Spam was a real meat product?
Pork shoulder and ham with sodium, water, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrite.
It's close to meat....
The list I provided is the complete ingredient list, other than perhaps some limited amounts of rat turds and mouse hair and insect pieces.
Blah, I hated Spam....Bologna, head cheese, liver wurst, and my Mom's fav, pickle loaf....
You edited the Wikipedia article. The Ominus Reconciliation Bill under Reagan made more drastic cuts and was actually the 1981 Omnibus Reconciliation Act, not the 1980 bill that Carter signed. The 1981 law that REAGAN SIGNED is the one that was accused of listing ketchup as a vegetable. You are arguing about the difference between pickle relish and tomato paste, which were actually named, and ketchup. You are defending Reagan of the distinction between condiments.

FALSELY accused - the NY Times deliberately lied - as you have deliberately lied here.
No, I pointed out that that the Reagan bill called the condiment relish a vegetable along with tomato paste used in making pizza. Does that dopey mind of yours really think the NY Times made some kind of deliberate decision to replace the condiments of relish and tomato paste with ketchup? Anyone who gives a fuck can easily go look up the nonsense at Wikipedia and determine that the Reagan administration did indeed make a further 25% cut in the school lunch program in 1981 after Carter had already cut it by 10% in 1980. They will also learn that yes, indeed, the administration tried to count condiments as vegetables. And other than sugar, some vinegar and water, there is little difference between ketchup and tomato paste. The Reagan administration attempted to count two tablespoons of tomato paste as a vegetable serving.

No, I pointed out that that the Reagan bill called the condiment relish a vegetable along with tomato paste used in making pizza.

You didn't "point out," you lied.

What you claim is false, you know it is false, and post it in hopes of deceiving others.

{Section II of the FNS proposed regulations concluded expounding the benefits of increased menu variety in increasing children's knowledge of different types of foods and in improving overall nutritional education. Because there were a host of viable, alternate food options not specifically mentioned in the report, the FNS gave state agencies authority to explore additional alternates as long as they were reported to the FNS and met the meal crediting requirements. Bread that was not made of enriched flour would not count as a bread alternate, but a state "could credit a condiment such as pickle relish as a vegetable (Section II, 5)".[3]}

You continue to lie.

As for Pizza;

{
WASHINGTON — Congress wants to keep pizza and french fries on school lunch lines, fighting back against an Obama administration proposal to make school lunches healthier
The final version of a spending bill released late Monday would unravel school lunch standards the Agriculture Department proposed earlier this year, which included limiting the use of potatoes on the lunch line and delaying limits on sodium and delaying a requirement to boost whole grains.}

Pizza is a vegetable Congress says yes - Health - Diet and nutrition NBC News

That's 2011, with your little tin god in office.

I get it though, you're a democrat, meaning a sociopath and a demagogue; lying is what you do.

Does that dopey mind of yours really think the NY Times made some kind of deliberate decision to replace the condiments of relish and tomato paste with ketchup? Anyone who gives a fuck can easily go look up the nonsense at Wikipedia and determine that the Reagan administration did indeed make a further 25% cut in the school lunch program in 1981 after Carter had already cut it by 10% in 1980. They will also learn that yes, indeed, the administration tried to count condiments as vegetables. And other than sugar, some vinegar and water, there is little difference between ketchup and tomato paste. The Reagan administration attempted to count two tablespoons of tomato paste as a vegetable serving.

The NY Times is the propaganda wing of the democratic party. Their mission is to promote the party and defame enemies of the party.

Forum List

Back