House Speaker Johnson begins posting Jan 6th footage.

Yea, because they were just tourists, who all entered without permission and were just confused when they saw windows being smashed and bear spray being used against the Keystone Cops (I meant Capitol police)

Yea, because they were just tourists, who all entered without permission and were just confused when they saw windows being smashed and bear spray being used against the Keystone Cops (I meant Capitol police)
How many people were killed not including Ashley Babbitt.?
Why do the Democrats still insist on lying that police officers were killed there that day?

The lying usurpers who sat on the J6 committee are among the most corrupt people ever in US government.

The hypocrisy is staggering. They can edit video to make the protestors look bad. When the other side releases portions of the video, the J6 truthers cry SELECTIVE EDITING!

99% non violent yet the commie committee allowed their hand selected 1% only

As is always the case sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I look forward to Trump pardoning all of them and then get his DOJ going on a murder trial for the BLM supporting cop who shot a unarmed woman.

So somehow you think that footage of people being peaceful makes any difference? We saw the violence and destruction. We saw the law breaking with our own eyes. Try and water it down all you want. It doesn’t matter.

If I showed you a group singing Kumbaya during one of the summer riots that yall love to point to would it convince you that they were all peaceful protests?

So somehow you think that footage of people being peaceful makes any difference? We saw the violence and destruction. We saw the law breaking with our own eyes. Try and water it down all you want. It doesn’t matter.

If I showed you a group singing Kumbaya during one of the summer riots that yall love to point to would it convince you that they were all peaceful protests?
Of course it makes a difference when the score is
Protesting. 99
Violent 1

What makes Republicans think that footage will put them in a good light?

Jan 6 was the low point of the Republican Party

The committee actually are Insurrectionists

100%, I agree.

Its amazing how much any morals or standards for the conduct of elected officials are out the window.

20 years in prison and the person was not even on the Capitol grounds?

THE DEMS HAVE TURNED THE USA INTO A SOVIET STYLE TOTALITARIAN STATE.

The 99% mere protesting video is being looked at wrongfully
Lib 101

If the cult fucks were not lying bags of shit, they would have been as concerned about the 5/29 insurrection.

They are not because they are full of shit.

Of course it makes a difference when the score is
Protesting. 99
Violent 1
No it doesn’t. Violence still needs to be called out and punished. Especially when it’s based on lies spread by the president of the UsA f

Forum List

Back