House votes to block Syrian refugees

article-2684147-1F77DA7200000578-259_634x355.jpg

One supports the Constitution of the United States and the other supports Sharia Law.

Is that the Constitution the Christian adulteress is holding ?

I hope the wingnuts don't start lynching them. They've been through enough.

Sorry, but you have them confused with the KKK, the violent racist group Democrats started to kill, intimidate, and oppress blacks.

The refugee crisis in Syria was not caused by a war in Iraq...it was caused by a feckless Middle East policy by the Obama Administration which led to the rise of ISIS and the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent civilians. Barry completely underestimated ISIS, Tyrone and if you had any integrity you'd admit that.

The refugee crisis in Syria was not caused by a war in Iraq...it was caused by a feckless Middle East policy by the Obama Administration which led to the rise of ISIS and the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent civilians. Barry completely underestimated ISIS, Tyrone and if you had any integrity you'd admit that.

The ISIS leadership is made up of former Iraqi army Military...sorry

The ISIS leadership is made up of former Iraqi army Military...sorry

There are some former Iraqi army members in ISIS but to say that their leadership is comprised mainly of ex-Iraqi military is incorrect, Tyrone. I know why you want to believe that...it's your "out" for explaining why the Middle East has gone to shit under Obama's watch.

I disagree. It was caused by the UN which has been behind every war - running both sides of it - using clueless nations who joined believing it would unite the world and prevent another world war. Wrong. It has united a Roman Empire that is soon to emerge as the One World Order after they kick off one last World War that will result in the deaths of billions of people - Billions with a B. With the IMF and World Bank tying up loose ends and having each nation sign away their sovereignty and rights on the dotted line its getting closer every day. Look at America and the UN's Agenda 21. It's like a cancer destroying everything in its path.

I disagree. It was caused by the UN which has been behind every war - running both sides of it - using clueless nations who joined believing it would unite the world and prevent another world war. Wrong. It has united a Roman Empire that is soon to emerge as the One World Order after they kick off one last World War that will result in the deaths of billions of people - Billions with a B. With the IMF and World Bank tying up loose ends and having each nation sign away their sovereignty and rights on the dotted line its getting closer every day.

a bit early to be drinking alcohol ...

All we need is one event.

Nothing is risk free or 100% guarenteed and to expect that is just plain stupid. We are more likely to be killed by home grown gun violence than by a terrorist attack. Should we work on banning more guns? We are more likely to be hit by lightening than killed by a terrorist...should we start offering major bribes to the weather gods?

At what point should fear overule our humanitarian impulses?

You are bringing ancillary issues into the discussion. The refugees are not American citizens and I do not want to be exposed to any potential danger. I am happy the House voted as they did.

No refugees are American citizens. Neither were the Jewish refugees during WW2, yet we refused them admittence over anti-semitism, and fears of Nazi and Communist infiltrators.

They died

The Jewish people fleeing Nazis were threatening to blow things up in America and chanting death to America? No, they weren't you sack of shit.

You stupid fuck. Irrelevant fallacy. Red herrings. You fucking bring up the dumb fucking democrat talking point cause you are a thoughtless puppet. Worthy of zero respect.

If I could smear my shit in your face I would. Know that.

You filthy deranged scumbag bag of shit.

I'm not interested in your fecal obsessions - keep it to yourself please.

In the meantime, study a bit of history - in particular, the fear of Nazi and Communist infiltrators among the refugees. Islamic Terrorism is the fear now - Communist and Nazi terrorism was the fear then.

If you can provide a lucid response, I'm interested - otherwise, take your meds.

I note that you don't have a response to my query about the FBI Director's statement that they can't do an adequate vetting process with people coming out of Syria, Coyote. Why is that?

I disagree. It was caused by the UN which has been behind every war - running both sides of it - using clueless nations who joined believing it would unite the world and prevent another world war. Wrong. It has united a Roman Empire that is soon to emerge as the One World Order after they kick off one last World War that will result in the deaths of billions of people - Billions with a B. With the IMF and World Bank tying up loose ends and having each nation sign away their sovereignty and rights on the dotted line its getting closer every day.

I don't drink. I believe it is quite obvious who has been calling the shots in the Middle East. The UN has. They create the problem and then they send in the fixers (IMF, World Bank, Advisors, NATO) to fix it. Take off the sunglasses, Tyrone. They appear to be effecting your vision.

Says the guy who "wake and bakes"?

I don't drink. I believe it is quite obvious who has been calling the shots in the Middle East. The UN has.

The UN is essentially worthless these days, Jeremiah...and has been for quite some time.

Says the guy who "wake and bakes"?
Yeah and ....?

I don't drink. I believe it is quite obvious who has been calling the shots in the Middle East. The UN has.

The UN is essentially worthless these days, Jeremiah...and has been for quite some time.
I could not agree more. We need to get out now and lead the way by example. Other sovereign nations who value their freedom and borders will soon follow suit.

Nothing is risk free or 100% guarenteed and to expect that is just plain stupid. We are more likely to be killed by home grown gun violence than by a terrorist attack. Should we work on banning more guns? We are more likely to be hit by lightening than killed by a terrorist...should we start offering major bribes to the weather gods?

At what point should fear overule our humanitarian impulses?

You are bringing ancillary issues into the discussion. The refugees are not American citizens and I do not want to be exposed to any potential danger. I am happy the House voted as they did.

No refugees are American citizens. Neither were the Jewish refugees during WW2, yet we refused them admittence over anti-semitism, and fears of Nazi and Communist infiltrators.

They died

The Jewish people fleeing Nazis were threatening to blow things up in America and chanting death to America? No, they weren't you sack of shit.

You stupid fuck. Irrelevant fallacy. Red herrings. You fucking bring up the dumb fucking democrat talking point cause you are a thoughtless puppet. Worthy of zero respect.

If I could smear my shit in your face I would. Know that.

You filthy deranged scumbag bag of shit.

I'm not interested in your fecal obsessions - keep it to yourself please.

In the meantime, study a bit of history - in particular, the fear of Nazi and Communist infiltrators among the refugees. Islamic Terrorism is the fear now - Communist and Nazi terrorism was the fear then.

If you can provide a lucid response, I'm interested - otherwise, take your meds.

I note that you don't have a response to my query about the FBI Director's statement that they can't do an adequate vetting process with people coming out of Syria, Coyote. Why is that?

Which statement is that? This one?

FBI Director James Comey balks at refugee legislation - CNNPolitics.com
There are always risks in allowing any foreigners into the U.S., Comey told the officials, adding that the FBI believes it has an effective process with intelligence and other agencies to conduct vetting of refugees.

Just one comment from one Facebook page:

"You should be ashamed of yourself. I was always rooting for you when you were running for the DEM nomination, and when you were running for Congress. Now, because of this vote, you have lost all my support.

You capitulated to a bunch of bigots, and racist. You allowed yourself to be persuaded by fear. A fear that we all know is situational, and based out of false presumptions. You, yourself came from a family of immigrants, and one can only assume that your family faced the same prejudice that current Muslim refugee's are facing. I am at a lost for words. I'll try my best to campaign against you next year."
Rep. Pete Aguilar

Hope you have other careers to go back to my little bed-wetters...
Feel the butthurt!
The issue has bipartisan agreement Obama and his puppets are endangering Americans.
Americans acting un-American is hurtful, absolutely, especially the Dems. Next time they can run as GOPers. This is to be expected from them as they live in constant fear and hate the unknown.
I'm sure you, Cher, Streisand, Obama and the other usual suspects will let these refugees stay in your homes.

Forum List

Back