House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress

The statues should stay. Next to each one we'll put a larger statue of William Tecumseh Sherman. Sherman will have his arm raised, holding a club, looking as if he's about to bring it crashing down on the Confederate statue's head. Remind everyone that The South Lost the War! That's history, too.
Every time I see a Confed Flag I think, Ya fucking lost losers

But the 1619 Retards want you to think, we think, the Klan on White Horses, who were Democrappers....lolol

Interesting that 120 Republicans voted against this campaign to tear down these statues of Democrats and erase our country's history.
Nations honoring those who attacked them by erecting monuments to them is decidedly bizarre.

The United States Constitution was rejected by these individuals, and those serving in the United States military and defending the United States were slaughtered by them.

They do not deserve to have statues on public land anywhere in the United States.

No nation erects monuments to honor its sworn enemies.

The statues should stay. Next to each one we'll put a larger statue of William Tecumseh Sherman. Sherman will have his arm raised, holding a club, looking as if he's about to bring it crashing down on the Confederate statue's head. Remind everyone that The South Lost the War! That's history, too.

Anyone who lives in what was at the time a Confederate State, has plenty of Civil War reminders.

Every decent sized house or building that was standing then, and is still standing now, was a Civil War Hospital.
Our cemeteries are full of the soldiers the Union never sent back home.
The history is everywhere, and even in the dirt ... You goofy Spooner.

Those statues have been there forever...

Amazing.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 8.46.52 AM.png

"Hey, maybe you guys can clear up the mystery of these silly totems
that were here when our ancestors arrived.
Our working theory is that they are leftover Kubrick props."

In fact, the vast majority of these things were put up between the 1890s and 1950s,
which matches up exactly with the era of Jim Crow segregation.

Interesting that 120 Republicans voted against this campaign to tear down these statues of Democrats and erase our country's history.

Pretty sure that the Communists did similar.

House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress and replace a bust of Chief Justice Roger Taney with Thurgood Marshall - despite opposition from 120 Republicans​

• Bill will remove statues and busts of Confederacy supporters from Congress
  • It includes a bust of Roger Taney, the U.S. chief justice best known for his Dred Scott pro-slavery decision
  • The statue of the President of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis will also go
  • Democrats were unanimous in their support for the bill and were joined by 67 Republicans, with the bill passed by a vote of 285-120.
  • 'Let me state a simple fact. All the statues being removed by this bill are statues of Democrats,' House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said before the vote
View attachment 507268

There were no democrats in the confederacy. The democratic party is an American party, the Confederatecy was a different country. It is disingenuous to contenue telling this lie.
They were the exact same people, dumbass.

Its heartening to see so many republicans reach out to protect the statues of the dirty dems they despise so much.
Perhaps its a sign of a new bipartisan politics in the US ?
Maybe it is the fact that history is being cancelled Tammy Twinkletoes

England brought slavery here you ass hole. We should cancel you
England did not bring slavery here, whites did. Plenty of history has been cancelled in this country, this is why whites like yourself want to cancel the 1619 Project, but complain when non american symbols of fascism are removed or cancelled.
We were an English colony long before 1776. Everyone was a British Subject then Marc. It started from there..............................Didn't the 1619 project mention these were English, not American in 1619...............LOLOLOLOL

And MLKs statue is white. Made in China Odummer approved, and people are now livid........................................lololol

You think whites are the only ones to enslave people Marc. That is why your argument does not stick

Finally got you. Would you please comment on my Hunter thread in Race/Relations please. Been waiting for you. I see you prefer a special prsonal invitation. Also substitute Don Jr for sayin the big N too
I know what America was and I am not Marc. Furthermore, England didn't bring Jim Crow here and you racists stay stuck on slavery like when that ended everything became OK.

House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress and replace a bust of Chief Justice Roger Taney with Thurgood Marshall - despite opposition from 120 Republicans​

• It includes a bust of Roger Taney, the U.S. chief justice best known for his Dred Scott pro-slavery decision
  • Democrats were unanimous in their support for the bill and were joined by 67 Republicans, with the bill passed by a vote of 285-120.
  • 'Let me state a simple fact. All the statues being removed by this bill are statues of Democrats,' House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said before the vote
View attachment 507268

There were no democrats in the confederacy. The democratic party is an American party, the Confederatecy was a different country. It is disingenuous to contenue telling this lie.
No, they weren't and todays republican party defends the confederacy.

Nations honoring those who attacked them by erecting monuments to them is decidedly bizarre.

The United States Constitution was rejected by these individuals, and those serving in the United States military and defending the United States were slaughtered by them.

They do not deserve to have statues on public land anywhere in the United States.

They weren't defending anything, douchebag. They were invading sovereign states and slaughtering Americans. There is nothing in the constitution that says a state can't reject the Constitution. That's like saying a bank can force you to sign a mortgage.

Last edited:
Its heartening to see so many republicans reach out to protect the statues of the dirty dems they despise so much.

England did not bring slavery here, whites did. Plenty of history has been cancelled in this country, this is why whites like yourself want to cancel the 1619 Project, but complain when non american symbols of fascism are removed or cancelled.
We were an English colony long before 1776. Everyone was a British Subject then Marc. It started from there..............................Didn't the 1619 project mention these were English, not American in 1619...............LOLOLOLOL

And MLKs statue is white. Made in China Odummer approved, and people are now livid........................................lololol

You think whites are the only ones to enslave people Marc. That is why your argument does not stick

Finally got you. Would you please comment on my Hunter thread in Race/Relations please. Been waiting for you. I see you prefer a special prsonal invitation. Also substitute Don Jr for sayin the big N too
I know what America was and I am not Marc. Furthermore, England didn't bring Jim Crow here and you racists stay stuck on slavery like when that ended everything became OK.
You are totally ignorant of what America is, moron. You've been thuroghly brainwashed by Marxist professors.

View attachment 507268

Yes they were the exact same people. The confederate states did nothing that jusitified invading them and slaughtering their citizens.

LOLOL...Sorry Marc if you are reading...lol..That has to be a real dis to you. Didn't mean it

Fuck your Jim Crow up your ass.....................I told you it was a mistake to pick our own GD cotton dude.

This country would be 4 times as great is we picked our own cotton.

Our shit holes would be pristine if we picked our own cotton

Sounds like you wish we picked our own cotton.....Right?

When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?

I would say now is the best time.

Then Republicans should be in favor of it.

Democrat insurrectionists who supported violence across American cities all last summer are still all through Congress. Shouldn't we worry about those traitors before worrying about the ones on statues?

View attachment 507268

So let me get this straight. With everything going on in this country and in the world right now, the most important thing the House of Representatives can find to address is . . . interior decorating?

Just wait for the pifflewits who need to venerate statues to the goobers who attacked the United States in order to preserve slavery start whining that they want them for the Trump goons who attacked the U.S. Congress as well.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 12.19.59 PM.png

Give them a blimp to commemorate their Cry Baby Sore Loser, and they demand that Americans must endure their cult tchotchkes up the wazoo.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 12.24.40 PM.png

Just wait for the pifflewits who need to venerate statues to the goobers who attacked the United States in order to preserve slavery start whining that they want them for the Trump goons who attacked the U.S. Congress as well.

Give them a blimp to commemorate their Cry Baby Sore Loser, and they demand that Americans must endure their cult tchotchkes up the wazoo.

The cofedrate states didn't attack the United States, moron. It's precisely the other way around.

View attachment 507268

I have to be honest.......
There has been far too much racism committed against blacks in America

It's not ALL whites, but too many of those who morally opposed it said nothing.

Your Dimwinger party brought us Jim. Row, racist Cuck.

Confederates fought a self-defense war, against armies that traveled to the south, to attack them there.

They were invading sovereign states and slaughtering Americans.
The military forces of the United States were defending United States soil on the soil of the United States.

The United States idid not invade another nation. It suppressed a rebellion within the United States.

No monument to anyone who turned against the United States, rejected the United States Constitution, and killed those defending the United States should defile that United States soil.

Forum List

Back