How A Part-Time Uber Driver Can Buy A Tesla

I visited the Tesla company show room about a year ago and ask the salesman about battery warranty and replacement cost.

He hem-hawed around and finally admitted he wasn't privy to that information. ... :cool:
You ever try, DUH... Google.
I mean, we know you are of the Disloyal anti-America industry ilk but..

Google 'tesla battery gauranee' (just the first few of SCORES)

• Tesla Motors
  • Car and Driver
  • Jan 19, 2014 - A deeper dive into the Tesla Model S Battery Warranty to see the extent of coverage for battery life, battery degradation and catastrophic failure.
  • Tesla offers idiot-proof battery warranty - Apr. 26, 2013
    money.cnn.com/2013/04/26/autos/tesla-service-gauranteeCNNMoney
    Apr 26, 2013 - Tesla Motors is offering a new "no fault" warranty on the batteries in its Model S sedans in a bid to entice more buyers to try its all-electric luxury ..
SunniMan said:
.......................^^^ None of those a "state" mandated you freakin nitwit........try again. ..... :cuckoo:
SunniMan, You LYING, DISLOYAL, ant-American company Dope, you also said the COMPANY didn't offer a warranty and battery wouldn't lat more than 4 years.
ie
I visited the Tesla company show room about a year ago and ask the salesman about battery warranty and replacement cost.

He hem-hawed around and finally admitted he wasn't privy to that information. ... :cool:
SunniMan said:
And in 4 years the Tesla will need a $20,000 complete battery replacement

Last edited:
SunniMan, You LYING DISLOYAL ant-American Dope, you also TWICE said the COMPANY didn't offer a warranty.
You are just upset faggot because I can afford to buy a Tesla S model and you can't.

I do love America!!! ...... :eusa_angel:
This among the Stupidest/Wrongest of your Taqqiyah posts.
1. You stand CAUGHT being a Liar
2. I retired from 9-5 Wall street 20 years ago, and now manage my money, and that of a Single Very Wealthy Family.

I can buy and sell you at least 10x over.
BTW (among others), I've owned three 911 Porsches and now drive a humble BMW SUV.

EDIT, note SunniMan immediately above and below.
Caught in yet more Lies and Shattered in debate, puts up TWO OFF TOPIC pot shots.
GAME OVER.

Last edited:
This among the Stupidest/Wrongest of your Taqqiyah posts.
1. You stand CAUGHT being a Liar
2. I retired from 9-5 Wall street 20 years ago, and now manage my money, and that of a Single Very Wealthy Family.

I can buy and sell you at least 10x over.
BTW (among others), I've owned three 9/11 Porsches and now drive a humble BMW SUV.
Sure thing Poindexter........of course we all believe you!! ..... :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back