How a real leader acts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nation rallied around George Bush on 9-11
We turned to Reagan for solace after the Challenger exploded

Trump has turned Americans against each other with COVID, turned people against Governors trying to save lives, spread misinformation and false remedies.
Yeah, those blue state governors have done a real job on their states, and let's not forget the mayors like de Blasio.

here in CT, our hospitization rate has gone way down & thankfully deaths are too. we have just moved into phase 2 & things seem to be holding because our little state has followed the science & we had patience. most people here are aren't poorly educated hayseeds that think donny is the chosen one.
and next week that could change.....then what?....

it will be because of hayseed deplorables not listening to science & spreading their fucking kooties to gramma.
Yeah, we know, Republicans are responsible for everything, even bad winters.

never said that, howverrrrrrrrrrr had we gotten a (R) gov'nor in 2018, who knows how fucked we would be. after all he once gave donny an 'A+' as far as job approval; but i do wonder of that had changed.
thats what you are saying here.....

i am saying THAT particular (R) who was lamonts opponent. . the silly poster had an 's' tacked on.... as in plural.... as in all.

not all (R)s would give donny the best grade one can have.
playtime just admit that when you said "deplorables"you meant righties.....after all there are no lefties who would this....at least in your mind....

i'm sure there are - but i am speaking strictly here in CT & the only deplorable assholes not heeding science seem to be from the right. did i audit them all?

lol... really? you seem triggered. oh well... get over it.
i get triggered by people like you who only can see the bullshit you want to see....and as long as it is something on the left you have no problems with it....people like you are just as fucked as those you like to badmouth........

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

i don't have to 'prove' anything to you. i know what i see HERE. i know who thinks they are 'special' HERE. but you go on with yer triggered self with whatever you want to think.

it matters not.
so you cant prove me wrong?....just be honest and say so....

you can accept that if it makes you warm & fuzzy. from day 1 i said i was center left. never made that a secret - but you used the word 'follow' & that is just plain bullshit. i'm not even sure what that is supposta mean.

i don't lie - i don't have any reason to & i am always honest. i have no reason not to be. because you wanna fit your perception of me - like a square in a round hole, i say go for it.

you still funny.
if you say so.....you are a little more than center left....

if you say so.

View attachment 356232
your posts back me up....you do realize we can see were you stand by reading them.....if you were a real moderate you would have a few posts around here saying something against the democrats once in a while.....all i see is trump and the right always being wrong.....you are more left than you seem to think you are....

because right now in this little slice of time - the (R)s are being totally wrong with just about everything. & they are enabling the chosen one by keeping their mouths shut. when they start speaking out against donny, i'll support them 100%.

i gave romney kudos when he voted in favor of impeachment. i gave him & susan collins kudos for wanting to hear from bolton.

i support the death penalty, i support the 2nd amendment within reason, i am 100% against the patriot act even when obama still favored it.

so ya.... like i said ... you funny.
so what?.....lets see you say something about how they have handled themselves since trump has been president......are you for the old half dead white guy they have picked, as i guess the best they have?....what are your views on the people destroying everything they dont like?....the democrats sure are not saying anything against this......are you for either getting rid of cops or tying their hands?..... how about when democrat governors and mayors fuck up with this virus with the shit they enact?...how about some of the shit the lefts talking heads say on their shows that are bullshit?......when i see you criticizing the left in the threads here i will believe you,and there are plenty with genuine reasons in here....and i have been in many a thread with you....
Old half dead white guy knows his stuff 100 times better prepared for the presidency than the fn game show host , and was this trump moron the best YOU had? And is it so much to make sure cops don't kill unarmed people and if they do they pay the penalty for it not protected by their union? And I listen to MSNBC and very little BS there Problem is most republicans can't stand hearing the truth after listening to their blabbering moron speak and repeat 5 times ,,, and notice how many wore masks at trumps rally?? They just don't give a fuk
im sorry eddie but i have said time and time again here that trump is a jerk with a big mouth and i know you know that since i have told you that so dont put him on me....if you cant remember one thread to the next maybe you should not comment....and i will ask you since the others here that like biden dont seem to want to answer.....what the fuck does he want to do about the problems of today?.....all i hear him do is criticize trump.....what the hell does he stand for?....
Well one thing I heard him say today is that he will punish Russia and Putin for their bounties on American soldiers Trump has known for months and still kisses putins butt and for his whole agenda google it I'm sure healthcare is there that Trump is trying to get the SC to dismiss for millions And you'll have to forgive me but it's difficult to know all the players here ,their numbers and their batting averages I'm again pleased to know your feeling on Trump Bidens platform will soon be known as well as his veep ...all in good time Meanwhile bashing Trump while he's down isn't a bad thing Have to learn from Hillary's mistakes
well i cant see voting for someone as old as biden is.....and his VP pick may doom him as well.....if biden wanted to be president he should have ran in 2016...now he doesnt come off to well....

Trump has turned Americans against each other with COVID, turned people against Governors trying to save lives, spread misinformation and false remedies.
Yeah, those blue state governors have done a real job on their states, and let's not forget the mayors like de Blasio.

here in CT, our hospitization rate has gone way down & thankfully deaths are too. we have just moved into phase 2 & things seem to be holding because our little state has followed the science & we had patience. most people here are aren't poorly educated hayseeds that think donny is the chosen one.

it will be because of hayseed deplorables not listening to science & spreading their fucking kooties to gramma.

never said that, howverrrrrrrrrrr had we gotten a (R) gov'nor in 2018, who knows how fucked we would be. after all he once gave donny an 'A+' as far as job approval; but i do wonder of that had changed.

i am saying THAT particular (R) who was lamonts opponent. . the silly poster had an 's' tacked on.... as in plural.... as in all.

playtime just admit that when you said "deplorables"you meant righties.....after all there are no lefties who would this....at least in your mind....

i'm sure there are - but i am speaking strictly here in CT & the only deplorable assholes not heeding science seem to be from the right. did i audit them all?

i get triggered by people like you who only can see the bullshit you want to see....and as long as it is something on the left you have no problems with it....people like you are just as fucked as those you like to badmouth........

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

i don't have to 'prove' anything to you. i know what i see HERE. i know who thinks they are 'special' HERE. but you go on with yer triggered self with whatever you want to think.

it matters not.

you can accept that if it makes you warm & fuzzy. from day 1 i said i was center left. never made that a secret - but you used the word 'follow' & that is just plain bullshit. i'm not even sure what that is supposta mean.

i don't lie - i don't have any reason to & i am always honest. i have no reason not to be. because you wanna fit your perception of me - like a square in a round hole, i say go for it.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232
your posts back me up....you do realize we can see were you stand by reading them.....if you were a real moderate you would have a few posts around here saying something against the democrats once in a while.....all i see is trump and the right always being wrong.....you are more left than you seem to think you are....

because right now in this little slice of time - the (R)s are being totally wrong with just about everything. & they are enabling the chosen one by keeping their mouths shut. when they start speaking out against donny, i'll support them 100%.

i gave romney kudos when he voted in favor of impeachment. i gave him & susan collins kudos for wanting to hear from bolton.

i support the death penalty, i support the 2nd amendment within reason, i am 100% against the patriot act even when obama still favored it.

so what?.....lets see you say something about how they have handled themselves since trump has been president......are you for the old half dead white guy they have picked, as i guess the best they have?....what are your views on the people destroying everything they dont like?....the democrats sure are not saying anything against this......are you for either getting rid of cops or tying their hands?..... how about when democrat governors and mayors fuck up with this virus with the shit they enact?...how about some of the shit the lefts talking heads say on their shows that are bullshit?......when i see you criticizing the left in the threads here i will believe you,and there are plenty with genuine reasons in here....and i have been in many a thread with you....
Old half dead white guy knows his stuff 100 times better prepared for the presidency than the fn game show host , and was this trump moron the best YOU had? And is it so much to make sure cops don't kill unarmed people and if they do they pay the penalty for it not protected by their union? And I listen to MSNBC and very little BS there Problem is most republicans can't stand hearing the truth after listening to their blabbering moron speak and repeat 5 times ,,, and notice how many wore masks at trumps rally?? They just don't give a fuk
im sorry eddie but i have said time and time again here that trump is a jerk with a big mouth and i know you know that since i have told you that so dont put him on me....if you cant remember one thread to the next maybe you should not comment....and i will ask you since the others here that like biden dont seem to want to answer.....what the fuck does he want to do about the problems of today?.....all i hear him do is criticize trump.....what the hell does he stand for?....
Glad you ask..

Unlike Trump, Biden is actually listening to medical experts. He understands there will be no ”miracle” where the virus just goes away. He understands that until a cure and vaccine are available, social distancing and masks are our best defense. Biden understands you don’t cancel peoples healthcare in the middle of a pandemic.

Trump is the WORST man we can have leading us in a crisis. He has consistently put his own interests above the safety of the country........What will this virus do to my chances at reelection? We need to end this NOW, pretend it doesn’t exist, tell people everything is OK

Biden cannot be president fast enough
so thats it?.....well you sure convinced me.....

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Well one thing I heard him say today is that he will punish Russia and Putin for their bounties on American soldiers Trump has known for months and still kisses putins butt and for his whole agenda google it I'm sure healthcare is there that Trump is trying to get the SC to dismiss for millions And you'll have to forgive me but it's difficult to know all the players here ,their numbers and their batting averages I'm again pleased to know your feeling on Trump Bidens platform will soon be known as well as his veep ...all in good time Meanwhile bashing Trump while he's down isn't a bad thing Have to learn from Hillary's mistakes
well i cant see voting for someone as old as biden is.....and his VP pick may doom him as well.....if biden wanted to be president he should have ran in 2016...now he doesnt come off to well....
How much younger is Trump ? And Trump seems to not be in command of his mental facilities How far will he deteriorate given 4 more years....Can you say whom you might vote for? Biden too old or trump a jerk?

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

Unlike Trump, Biden is actually listening to medical experts. He understands there will be no ”miracle” where the virus just goes away. He understands that until a cure and vaccine are available, social distancing and masks are our best defense. Biden understands you don’t cancel peoples healthcare in the middle of a pandemic.

Trump is the WORST man we can have leading us in a crisis. He has consistently put his own interests above the safety of the country........What will this virus do to my chances at reelection? We need to end this NOW, pretend it doesn’t exist, tell people everything is OK

IMHO just that trump knowing about the Russian bounty and doing less than nothing should have made your decision easy

True leaders rise to a crisis and provide leadership

Doesnt matter what party, real leaders unite

Although like Joey they seem to enjoy living in Lala land. Claiming 120 million Americans died from Covid is a total lie...

If you are going to lie, make it a good lie or at least a believable lie. He spent 8 years under Obama.... didn’t he learn how to execute a believable or intelligent falsehood?

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

Thats it?

That is just Trumps horrific response to COVID
Biden also has to repair our global relations, fortify healthcare, reinstate environmental protections and tear down the wall

With Trump

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

IMHO just that trump knowing about the Russian bounty and doing less than nothing should have made your decision easy
With Trump ALL roads lead to Putin Just that is reason enough to get him out of our WH

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

Thats it?

Biden also has to repair our global relations, fortify healthcare, reinstate environmental protections and tear down the wall
And doing something about our infrastructure that Moron trump has failed horribly at

Haven’t had a uniting leader since Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Don’t even dream for a moment Obama was a Uniter. His idea of uniting was “Support me or get to the back of the bus”.

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

Thats it?

And doing something about our infrastructure that Moron trump has failed horribly at
The only infrastructure Trump cared about was the stupid wall

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

Thats it?

The near future...In other news today...Governor Newsom was present as a surfer defying the Fuhrers order with the nearest person less then the mile away limit was detained given 50 lashes and put into a labor camp for 6 months. Newsom also stated that the minority rioters that have done 20 billion dollars of damage and several thousand murders were just getting it out of their system. In sports......

Haven’t had a uniting leader since Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Don’t even dream for a moment Obama was a Uniter. His idea of uniting was “Support me or get to the back of the bus”.

Obama was a uniter

Just look at his dealings around the globe working with our allies

His problem domestically was that he was dealing with a party that was only concerned with Obama failing. Republicans would not support a single Obama initiative. Even ones they had supported under Bush.

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

Glad you ask..

And do you find something wrong with letting Trump hang himself?? And imo Biden in his few appearances shows he is far more presidential than Trump

Obama was a uniter

His problem domestically was that he was dealing with a party that was only concerned with Obama failing. Republicans would not support a single Obama initiative. Even ones they had supported under Bush.

Don’t mistake capitulation with uniting when it comes to alliances globally. He simply bowed to other countries and asked what they wanted. He did not hold other countries accountable. As far as Republicans not getting behind Obama, when have Democrats gotten behind Trump? When did Democrats get behind Bush?

Obama was a uniter

Don’t mistake capitulation with uniting when it comes to alliances globally. He simply bowed to other countries and asked what they wanted. He did not hold other countries accountable. As far as Republicans not getting behind Obama, when have Democrats gotten behind Trump? When did Democrats get behind Bush?

Actually, Obama was a global leader.
He formed trade deals, military alliances and environmental protections.
His leadership was both sought and respected

Trump has abandoned the United States leadership in the world

When did Democrats get behind Bush?

The Democrats got behind Bush on No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, Post 9-11 programs, Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Invasion of Afghanistan, TARP

Republicans did not back Obama on a single initiative. Democrats returned the favor with Trump

Obama was a uniter

When the President of any nation gives his citizens taxes to another nation, you can bet that recipient nation is gong to be very happy with that President.

Obama was a uniter

When the President of any nation gives his citizens taxes to another nation, you can bet that recipient nation is gong to be very happy with that President.

We have never given foreign aid without expecting something in return. That is how we became a global power.
Our global influence has diminished under Trump

Obama was a uniter

We have never given foreign aid without expecting something in return. That is how we became a global power.
Our global influence has diminished under Trump

We always give money to African nations, The Balkans and Muslims to get them to stop murdering each other and they ignore the purpose of the bribes.

lol.... you funny.
well prove me wrong ....

it matters not.

you still funny.

if you say so.

View attachment 356232

How much younger is Trump ? And Trump seems to not be in command of his mental facilities How far will he deteriorate given 4 more years....Can you say whom you might vote for? Biden too old or trump a jerk?
as of this moment i will write in the same guy i have written in since 2000......Rufus T. Firefly....when the 2 parties ever put in a quality person i will then go with them....but no quality person on either side will ever run because of the bullshit they and their families have to put up with while running.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back