How about putting the fear of God in al Qaeda?

I'm pretty sure the number two guy in Al Qaeda is already asceert. They can't seem to keep a number two guy in place for more than a day or two. :lol:

Which means they have plenty of replacements ready to step up and challenge Obabble.

By the way....what is asceert?

Last edited:
Or scrub them Iwo Jima clean.

The Muslim Holy Warrior is quite similar to the Japanese Bushido Warrior of WWII. The only exception is the Bushido would persist in a series continuous in your face attempts to kill you Banzai assaults, while the Muslim Holy Warrior will put down his weapons temporarily when it becomes obvious he's on the losing end hoping to be able to kill you as soon as your back is turned.

The Marines rapidly developed the tactic of stripping naked each Japanese soldier attempting to surrender during their island campaign across the Pacific and every surrendering Japanese they found with a grenade or other weapon sequestered in his clothing was promptly and ruthlessly dispatched off to join his ancestors.

Hitler used the claim that Germany had never been defeated in WWI in order to convince the German people to precipitate a Second World War. FDR was aware of this and everyone from FDR on down was determined to make sure that Germany was well aware, this second time, that they had been defeated and soundly. There is no such thing as a "Kinder, gentler war", only losers who try to conduct a war under that misconception.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the number two guy in Al Qaeda is already asceert. They can't seem to keep a number two guy in place for more than a day or two. :lol:

Have you seen any bodies?

We have also won a great victory against Oceania.

Trolling level: Expert

From the article:
Nothing makes me more nervous than when my supporters start feeling too confident,” Obama said during the rally. “So I want to put the fear of God in all of you.”

Taken out of context it sounds really bad. Welcome to the Republican "Cry wolf-a-thon" Where they tell so many whoppers people just start to associate them with lying

You can rightly say a lot bad about Obama, but killing terrorists is something he's been fairly successful at, certainly more so than his predecessor. What makes the OP especially perplexing is that if one were honestly criticizing obama on this issue, one could argue that his propensity for sending these folks to paradise actually has made peace more difficult to achieve.

Forum List

Back