How About this for a Border Wall Compromise?

What exactly is the dems’ opposition to the wall?

IT'S WAAAAYYYYYYCIST!!!
No its stupid and a waste of money. :rolleyes:

We've wasted money on an abundance of things that are far dumber than a border wall.
So you want us to waste more money? No. Its not happening. This one most americans can agree on. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other. I'd rather see the border militarized, as it would be a far more effective deterrent.
That would be way too expensive. If the wall didn’t work well enough then call in the military. Kinda like a rerun of Sam Houston coming to town to clean up after the Alamo.

IT'S WAAAAYYYYYYCIST!!!

We've wasted money on an abundance of things that are far dumber than a border wall.
So you want us to waste more money? No. Its not happening. This one most americans can agree on. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other. I'd rather see the border militarized, as it would be a far more effective deterrent.
That would be way too expensive. If the wall didn’t work well enough then call in the military. Kinda like a rerun of Sam Houston coming to town to clean up after the Alamo.
It would also be illegal and a colossal waste of money..

IT'S WAAAAYYYYYYCIST!!!

You better get educated on that before you start hoping for something that wont happen. :rolleyes:

Posse Comitatus Act

You're a fucking moron. Control of the border can easily be treated as a matter of national security. By your logic it would be illegal for the military to repel an invasion of our homeland.

i think the 'DEMS' objection is that a properly done Wall LOOKS exclusionary and unfriendly and thats what i like about the WALL Roshawn .

The fact that the repubs never believed in Drumpfs bullshit wall either while they had the majority. :rolleyes:
You haven’t answered the question. What is the dems’ categoric objection?
The wall wont work, repubs dont even support the dingbats wall, the american people dont want the wall. That specific enough for you? :rolleyes:
How would the wall not work? They work everywhere else they’re used. And how could they know it wouldn’t work in this case if they don’t first try?
------------------------------------- a combination of WALL , Border patrol people , high tech will work fine and would be cheap enough . Thing is , how important to Americans is keeping our current form of Government , American traditions and American ways of doing things for American INDIVIDUAL's and their kids . Other countries use WALL to exclude 'third worlders and enemies' Roshawn .

The Key contention is this idea that the wall has to be made of concrete or stone of some sort, like a mideival castle or something.

I think most of us in favor of the wall simply want something that works and the current hodge p[odge of vehicle barriers and single fence border is obviously not working.

The 700 mile double fence mandated in the 2007 Secure Fence Act only has had about 70 miles of that fence built, the rest is a mix of vehicle barriers and single pedestrian fencing.

View attachment 238656

If Democrats can agree to let Trump have funding to complete this previously agreed to double fence at a 30 foot height they can claim that they stopped Trump from building his wall. Trump can say he gave his supporters the 30 foot steel slat wall he promised.

Both sides can claim victory to their base supporters and the nation can get its government back to full working order.
There is no express wall building power. Providing for the general welfare is a general power. We should be ensuring the Poor have access to Government.

It stops the growth of their new base.
I know that. But what is their ostensible objection?
It is aesthetically unattractive.
-------------------------------------- not to ME and it walls off the USA to third worlders and other enemies and stops reinforcements of more 'fifth column' into the USA JBowie .

Last edited:
The fact that the repubs never believed in Drumpfs bullshit wall either while they had the majority. :rolleyes:

No 40' concrete wall.

This is what Trump keeps saying he wants.

Why do you think we should hand Trump 5.6 billion without a plan?

If it will be a fence - where & what design? How much for other border security?

No 40' concrete wall.

This is what Trump keeps saying he wants.

Why do you think we should hand Trump 5.6 billion without a plan?

If it will be a fence - where & what design? How much for other border security?
Democrats have already cost the government more than that with this shutdown. So the cost argument (which was bullshit to begin with) is now completely moot.

When Dems talk about border security (without a wall) it means "no border security". It's classic leftist deception. They know the wall will still be there as a deterrent and will continue to slow down illegal immigration and keep out pregnant women they can't climb a wall and drop down to the other side). Without the wall they can just defund any border security they negotiated and it's back to flooding the country with knocked up Dem voters who can keep cranking out new ones. There would be no border security without a wall. Trump needs to stand firm and get it built, whatever it takes, and he needs to hurry up because we all know there will be some leftist federal judge who will force it to the SC and that will take time.

The Key contention is this idea that the wall has to be made of concrete or stone of some sort, like a mideival castle or something.

I think most of us in favor of the wall simply want something that works and the current hodge p[odge of vehicle barriers and single fence border is obviously not working.

The 700 mile double fence mandated in the 2007 Secure Fence Act only has had about 70 miles of that fence built, the rest is a mix of vehicle barriers and single pedestrian fencing.

View attachment 238656

If Democrats can agree to let Trump have funding to complete this previously agreed to double fence at a 30 foot height they can claim that they stopped Trump from building his wall. Trump can say he gave his supporters the 30 foot steel slat wall he promised.

Both sides can claim victory to their base supporters and the nation can get its government back to full working order.

No good. Such a solution won't work very well, It won't stop enough people for very long, then the Democrats can say the whole idea was bad from the start and a total waste of money and you will NEVER AGAIN get the political will to really stop illegal immigration. NO COMPROMISE WITH THE LEFT.

When Dems talk about border security (without a wall) it means "no border security". It's classic leftist deception. They know the wall will still be there as a deterrent and will continue to slow down illegal immigration and keep out pregnant women they can't climb a wall and drop down to the other side). Without the wall they can just defund any border security they negotiated and it's back to flooding the country with knocked up Dem voters who can keep cranking out new ones. There would be no border security without a wall. Trump needs to stand firm and get it built, whatever it takes, and he needs to hurry up because we all know there will be some leftist federal judge who will force it to the SC and that will take time.
We'll wait until you can prove every illegal votes for a Democrat, we'll wait because you have no proof, but continue to spread lies and rhetoric it's what your masters tell you to say.

View attachment 238656

No good. Such a solution won't work very well, It won't stop enough people for very long, then the Democrats can say the whole idea was bad from the start and a total waste of money and you will NEVER AGAIN get the political will to really stop illegal immigration. NO COMPROMISE WITH THE LEFT.
Trump and repubs had two years to deal with it but ignored i.

View attachment 238656

Why does anyone have to fund Drumpfs wall when he claimed that Mexico would pay for it? Why is everyone avoiding the fact that he promised Mexico would pay for it?

Because intelligent people know what Trump meant, fool.

Forum List

Back