How About this for a Border Wall Compromise?

The Key contention is this idea that the wall has to be made of concrete or stone of some sort, like a mideival castle or something.

I think most of us in favor of the wall simply want something that works and the current hodge p[odge of vehicle barriers and single fence border is obviously not working.

The 700 mile double fence mandated in the 2007 Secure Fence Act only has had about 70 miles of that fence built, the rest is a mix of vehicle barriers and single pedestrian fencing.

View attachment 238656

If Democrats can agree to let Trump have funding to complete this previously agreed to double fence at a 30 foot height they can claim that they stopped Trump from building his wall. Trump can say he gave his supporters the 30 foot steel slat wall he promised.

Both sides can claim victory to their base supporters and the nation can get its government back to full working order.
Why does anyone have to fund Drumpfs wall when he claimed that Mexico would pay for it? Why is everyone avoiding the fact that he promised Mexico would pay for it?

I though the deal was contingent on a money order from Mexico for $20 Billion or so.

The fact that the repubs never believed in Drumpfs bullshit wall either while they had the majority. :rolleyes:
You haven’t answered the question. What is the dems’ categoric objection?
The wall wont work, repubs dont even support the dingbats wall, the american people dont want the wall. That specific enough for you? :rolleyes:
How would the wall not work? They work everywhere else they’re used. And how could they know it wouldn’t work in this case if they don’t first try?
The same way frozen water doesnt work in hell. No they dont work everywhere else they are used. People climb over walls, knock down walls, and tunnel under walls all the time all around the world. I think the people on the border know what will work and what wont work.

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome

“The wall might make mid-America feel safer, but for those of us that live on the border, it’s not making us feel any safer when we know that people can go over it, around it, under it and through it, said Monica Weisberg-Stewart, security expert for the Texas Border Coalition, a consortium of regional leaders.
No, they’re pretty effective wherever employed.

Yup. Just ask Israel. Their wall works and has for quite a while.

The wall wont work, repubs dont even support the dingbats wall, the american people dont want the wall. That specific enough for you? :rolleyes:
How would the wall not work? They work everywhere else they’re used. And how could they know it wouldn’t work in this case if they don’t first try?
The same way frozen water doesnt work in hell. No they dont work everywhere else they are used. People climb over walls, knock down walls, and tunnel under walls all the time all around the world. I think the people on the border know what will work and what wont work.

“The wall might make mid-America feel safer, but for those of us that live on the border, it’s not making us feel any safer when we know that people can go over it, around it, under it and through it, said Monica Weisberg-Stewart, security expert for the Texas Border Coalition, a consortium of regional leaders.

capitalism is worthless to the right wing.

What exactly is the dems’ opposition to the wall?

Based on what left was saying and voting for in the past, they do not oppose the wall.

They oppose Trump.

Yup. They wanted the wall a few years ago. Now they are fighting that same wall.

Its all because Trump is POTUS. If Hitlery were POTUS and wanted the wall they would be falling all over themselves to get the funding.

When Dems talk about border security (without a wall) it means "no border security". It's classic leftist deception. They know the wall will still be there as a deterrent and will continue to slow down illegal immigration and keep out pregnant women they can't climb a wall and drop down to the other side). Without the wall they can just defund any border security they negotiated and it's back to flooding the country with knocked up Dem voters who can keep cranking out new ones. There would be no border security without a wall. Trump needs to stand firm and get it built, whatever it takes, and he needs to hurry up because we all know there will be some leftist federal judge who will force it to the SC and that will take time.
We'll wait until you can prove every illegal votes for a Democrat, we'll wait because you have no proof, but continue to spread lies and rhetoric it's what your masters tell you to say.
We're not in a courtroom, stupid. And everyone knows (including you) that illegals vote in California.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...hether_noncitizens_voted_in_last_primary.html

When Dems talk about border security (without a wall) it means "no border security". It's classic leftist deception. They know the wall will still be there as a deterrent and will continue to slow down illegal immigration and keep out pregnant women they can't climb a wall and drop down to the other side). Without the wall they can just defund any border security they negotiated and it's back to flooding the country with knocked up Dem voters who can keep cranking out new ones. There would be no border security without a wall. Trump needs to stand firm and get it built, whatever it takes, and he needs to hurry up because we all know there will be some leftist federal judge who will force it to the SC and that will take time.
We'll wait until you can prove every illegal votes for a Democrat, we'll wait because you have no proof, but continue to spread lies and rhetoric it's what your masters tell you to say.
We're not in a courtroom, stupid. And everyone knows (including you) that illegals vote in California.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...hether_noncitizens_voted_in_last_primary.html
I have never seen one vote so I can't advocate your conjecture which is also not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

I have never seen one vote so I can't advocate your conjecture which is also not admissible as evidence in a court of law.
I have, but I don't have to prove it to you. This is a discussion board, not a court of law. Even if it were proven in a court of law you would still not accept it.

Every been to the border. There are fences tall fences, double fences. Really asshat. Shove your 40' concrete wall,up your ignorant ass.

When has the Democrats reduced border security????

They have a FENCE. Jesus Christ you people are dumber than shit.

Every been to the border. There are fences tall fences, double fences. Really asshat. Shove your 40' concrete wall,up your ignorant ass.

When has the Democrats reduced border security????
I hope you don't talk like you type.

Every been to the border.
WTF?
A typo. Get over it, I was asking if you have ever been to the border as you seem to think it is all open.
A typo? Go back and read your post out loud. And yeah, I've been to the border. I live pretty close to it and sometimes I have to wonder which side I'm on. The wetbacks are turning California into a third world shithole. I don't have to ask if you've been there because I can tell you haven't. You're just talking out your ass (and not very well). And no, I never said it was "all open", but if there are ANY open areas, they come through like cock roaches through cracks in the baseboard.

They have a FENCE. Jesus Christ you people are dumber than shit.

Not as dumb as you

The Key contention is this idea that the wall has to be made of concrete or stone of some sort, like a mideival castle or something.

I think most of us in favor of the wall simply want something that works and the current hodge p[odge of vehicle barriers and single fence border is obviously not working.

The 700 mile double fence mandated in the 2007 Secure Fence Act only has had about 70 miles of that fence built, the rest is a mix of vehicle barriers and single pedestrian fencing.

View attachment 238656

If Democrats can agree to let Trump have funding to complete this previously agreed to double fence at a 30 foot height they can claim that they stopped Trump from building his wall. Trump can say he gave his supporters the 30 foot steel slat wall he promised.

Both sides can claim victory to their base supporters and the nation can get its government back to full working order.
Why does anyone have to fund Drumpfs wall when he claimed that Mexico would pay for it? Why is everyone avoiding the fact that he promised Mexico would pay for it?

And Obama promised that everyone's rates would go down with the ACA.

How about if we stop with the childish "but ______ promised nonsense"

Well we can't because liberals are children.

View attachment 238656

What does ACA have to do with the wall? Get back on topic. Concentrate son. :rolleyes:

View attachment 238656

Trump never said Mexico would pay "up front". That's just more leftard twisting of facts. They have to do that because they have no argument.

View attachment 238656

What does ACA have to do with the wall? Get back on topic. Concentrate son. :rolleyes:

It has to do with it in that it's ridiculous to call campaign promises lies, Whether they promised made by Trump or by Lord Obama.

View attachment 238656

It has to do with it in that it's ridiculous to call campaign promises lies, Whether they promised made by Trump or by Lord Obama.
Nope. A lie is a lie. Anyone with common sense knew Mexico was not going to pay for a wall. Drumpf insisted they woud even after they laughed and said hell no. Thats simply a lie.

Forum List

Back