How are we going to stop the liberal war on free speech and conservative voices?

Start PseudoconBook. Don't allow libtards on it.

Conservatives were so incensed by the “left wing bias” of Wikipedia that they started their own “Conservapedia” website.

They have over 6 million views since it was founded in 2006. Wikipedia was getting 400 million views per month in 2015.

Looks like the majority of people are happier with the left leaning Wikipedia which at least tries to post with accuracy, than with a website which tells conservatives what they want to hear.

If conservatives want to use FaceBook, stop posting fake news, phony conspiracy theories, hate speech and lies. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

As the saying goes, honesty is the best policy.

Lol, yet you are OK with the left posting fake news, phoney conspiracy theories, hate speech and lies.

An honest progressive is a figment of imagination.

Such as?

Nope. it would just open up facebook to lawsuits if they suppress speech based on content.

Is there even such thing as the "digital police"?

And happens if Facebook refuses to comply with the court's decisions? Nasty emails? What?

Contempt of court, and then yes the police may have to be involved, only to settle civil issues, not criminal.

The point being, it's government force that makes regulations and court rulings work. They're not suggestions. They are not voluntary.

Well the other option is anarchy.

Again, the same sort of counter I hear from liberals. Any resistance to their grand plans is labeled "Anarchy!!!".... Now is when you start talking about Somalia.

No somalia is a specific form of anarchy, not planned but from a failed State.

In actual structured anarchy the lack of courts is never really addressed, or just glossed over.

Oh come on, you've been around for more than a few weeks. This is always the excuse.

Sometimes its not an excuse, it's the truth.

Right. "It's different when we do it".

It's the same story every time someone decides that their vision for society is simply so important that they can't be bothered with persuading others to join their cause voluntarily. It's so much easier to pass a law and have the police do your dirty work.

Declaring facebook to be a digital commons wouldn't require the police.

It will require the police to enforce it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope. it would just open up facebook to lawsuits if they suppress speech based on content.

And lawsuits are only enforceable by the police

Conservatives were so incensed by the “left wing bias” of Wikipedia that they started their own “Conservapedia” website.

They have over 6 million views since it was founded in 2006. Wikipedia was getting 400 million views per month in 2015.

Looks like the majority of people are happier with the left leaning Wikipedia which at least tries to post with accuracy, than with a website which tells conservatives what they want to hear.

If conservatives want to use FaceBook, stop posting fake news, phony conspiracy theories, hate speech and lies. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

Lol, yet you are OK with the left posting fake news, phoney conspiracy theories, hate speech and lies.

Such as?

Basically every single occupy democrats post I see my friends link to.

Sometimes its not an excuse, it's the truth.

Right. "It's different when we do it".

It's the same story every time someone decides that their vision for society is simply so important that they can't be bothered with persuading others to join their cause voluntarily. It's so much easier to pass a law and have the police do your dirty work.

Declaring facebook to be a digital commons wouldn't require the police.

It will require the police to enforce it

And lawsuits are only enforceable by the police

Only if the losing side decides to ignore the courts.

Such as?

So what you’re saying is that you can’t come up with a single example.

Such as?

My friends spread this one around all the time.

FACT CHECK: Does the Dow Jones Do Worse Under Republican Presidents?

Such as?

Are you calling Trump a liar?

Such as?

I am calling them all liars.

Are you saying Trump is telling the truth in this case?

The American MSM is dominated by Communist/Democrat assholes. If anyone should be complaining, it would have to be Conservatives. They've been the victims of Democrat Media Bias and censorship-attempts, for decades. They even receive Taxpayer-funding to push their propaganda by way of NPR and PBS.

So, y'all Communists shouldn't be complaining. You control most of the corrupt American MSM. These two women were wronged. They were banned for merely being Trump supporters. So like i said, fuck Zuckerberg, Soros, and the Democratic Party.

Victim is a very poor choice of a word. If I am being attacked it is because I am feared or someone wishes to decrease my influence or power.

NPR and PBS are prime examples of the corrupt Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM. They shouldn't be receiving Tax Dollars. So yes, Conservatives have been the victims for the most part. You can't be a victim if you're in complete control of the apparatus. And that's the case with Communists/Democrats. It is what it is.

Coming from a poster who lives in a country where his boss has murdered 200 journalists who posted the truth.

Putin hates the free press. So does Trump. Neither of these authoritarians want people to have access to facts or to know what they’re really doing.

Russian trolls calling the US media “biased” would be laughable if the intent wasn’t so serious.

None of your business what's going on in Russia. You only believe it's your business, because your Government/Media Complex is telling you it is. And who's reporting these supposed Putin 'atrocities?' Pretty sure it's biased corrupt Western MSM.

The reality is, the US/West has no right to preach to any country. Look at all the horrific atrocities it's committed around the world the last 50-60 years. The US/West no longer holds a moral high ground. Too many invasions and atrocities. It is what it is.

It’s different somehow when I feel I am being targeted for discrimination by a business. :lol:

These cases expose those that actually support property rights and business rights from those that merely pay lip service when it’s convenient

Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. Why would I EVER trust a thing he says?

Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. Why would I EVER trust a thing he says?

Then why are you using him as an example of telling the truth?

It’s different somehow when I feel I am being targeted for discrimination by a business. :lol:

These cases expose those that actually support property rights and business rights from those that merely pay lip service when it’s convenient

Again, the idea of "property" in a digital context, especially when you are saying the content on that "property" actually is the responsibility of the users, and not the platform is fuzzy at best.

I'm using him as an example of a huckster who took in millions of rubes by pretending to be a Republican conservative.

Yet contards want CNN and ABC and well- everyone but Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and his fellow travellers off the air.

I've never called for that. I know CNN and ABC are Democrat Fake News, but i'm not calling for them to be forced off the air. However, Communists/Democrats frequently call for Limbaugh and Fox News to be censored, or outright banned..

I've never called for Limbaugh or Fox News to be censored or outright banned- even though we all know that they are the biggest manufacturers of Fake News after Donald Trump. However Fascists/Republicans frequently call for CNN and ABC to be censored or outright banned. Hell Donald Trump has even called for the Washington Post to have to register with the government.

For years, Communists/Democrats have been calling for Conservative Talk Radio especially, to be censored or taken off the air. They've done the same in regards to Fox News. I haven't seen Conservatives calling for Democrat Fake News to be censored or taken off the air..

For years, Fascists/Republicans- have been calling for Liberal Talk shows and MSNBC, to be censored or taken off the air. They've done the same in regards to CNN and Washington Post and virtually any 'media' that dares say anything critical of Donald Trump. I haven't seen Liberals calling for Trump's Fake News to be censored or taken off the air.

The American MSM is dominated by Communist/Democrat assholes.

The American conservative Media- Fox- Sinclair- WND- Breitbart- Infowars is dominated by Fascist/Republican assholes.

I'm using him as an example of a huckster who took in millions of rubes by pretending to be a Republican conservative.

So is he telling the truth in that video or not?

I've never called for that. I know CNN and ABC are Democrat Fake News, but i'm not calling for them to be forced off the air. However, Communists/Democrats frequently call for Limbaugh and Fox News to be censored, or outright banned..

I've never called for Limbaugh or Fox News to be censored or outright banned- even though we all know that they are the biggest manufacturers of Fake News after Donald Trump. However Fascists/Republicans frequently call for CNN and ABC to be censored or outright banned. Hell Donald Trump has even called for the Washington Post to have to register with the government.

For years, Communists/Democrats have been calling for Conservative Talk Radio especially, to be censored or taken off the air. They've done the same in regards to Fox News. I haven't seen Conservatives calling for Democrat Fake News to be censored or taken off the air..

For years, Fascists/Republicans- have been calling for Liberal Talk shows and MSNBC, to be censored or taken off the air. They've done the same in regards to CNN and Washington Post and virtually any 'media' that dares say anything critical of Donald Trump. I haven't seen Liberals calling for Trump's Fake News to be censored or taken off the air.

The American MSM is dominated by Communist/Democrat assholes.

The American conservative Media- Fox- Sinclair- WND- Breitbart- Infowars is dominated by Fascist/Republican assholes.

LOL, the old Star Trek "rule of 3 trick"

The American MSM is dominated by Communist/Democrat assholes. If anyone should be complaining, it would have to be Conservatives. They've been the victims of Democrat Media Bias and censorship-attempts, for decades. They even receive Taxpayer-funding to push their propaganda by way of NPR and PBS.

So, y'all Communists shouldn't be complaining. You control most of the corrupt American MSM. These two women were wronged. They were banned for merely being Trump supporters. So like i said, fuck Zuckerberg, Soros, and the Democratic Party.

Victim is a very poor choice of a word. If I am being attacked it is because I am feared or someone wishes to decrease my influence or power.

So yes, Conservatives have been the victims for the most part. .

You poor snowflake victims.....

images

NPR and PBS are prime examples of the corrupt Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM. They shouldn't be receiving Tax Dollars. So yes, Conservatives have been the victims for the most part. You can't be a victim if you're in complete control of the apparatus. And that's the case with Communists/Democrats. It is what it is.

Coming from a poster who lives in a country where his boss has murdered 200 journalists who posted the truth.

Putin hates the free press. So does Trump. Neither of these authoritarians want people to have access to facts or to know what they’re really doing.

Russian trolls calling the US media “biased” would be laughable if the intent wasn’t so serious.

None of your business what's going on in Russia..

LOL- says the Russian troll commenting on what is happening in the United States.

Forum List

Back