How Bad Are the Vaccines? House Dems: They're Trump's Fault

Should I link for you that grass is green and the sky is blue too? What other Stupid Internet Games would you care to play? What is this, 1998? You can't Google?
Grass is obviously green and the sky is obviously blue.

Even your lord and savior Trump disagrees with you about vaccines being ineffective. If you’re going to make ridiculous statements like that, you might want to back it up.

I do. Does that bother you?

Yes because you're mucking up the thread with idiotic stuff, like making people link to the fact that the vaccines are ineffective, which anyone can see, and asking conservatives if "Trump was wrong".

Just slink away. You have no defense for any of this, so just get out of here with you muckraking.

Grass is obviously green and the sky is obviously blue.

Even your lord and savior Trump disagrees with you about vaccines being ineffective. If you’re going to make ridiculous statements like that, you might want to back it up.

You ASSUME Trump is my "lord and savior" and so then clutter up the thread demanding that people say he was wrong.

Your assumptions are juvenile and stupid. Just slink away.

Yes because you're mucking up the thread with idiotic stuff, like making people link to the fact that the vaccines are ineffective, which anyone can see, and asking conservatives if "Trump was wrong".

Just slink away. You have no defense for any of this, so just get out of here with you muckraking.
Sounds like your problem, not mine.

You’re welcome to keep whining at me though.

You ASSUME Trump is my "lord and savior" and so then clutter up the thread demanding that people say he was wrong.

Your assumptions are juvenile and stupid. Just slink away.
No thanks.

And Trump still disagrees with you on this. So probably not the same as arguing that the sky is blue.

Sounds like your problem, not mine.

You’re welcome to keep whining at me though.

If you had any foresight you might ponder why the Powers That Be in Congress and the Media are all of the sudden turning the blame for the vaccines on Trump in a coordinated fashion. What do they know that we do not yet know, or that people have not figured out.

But you know, keep pretending that it's 1998 and no one can Google anything. Keep crying about LINKS!!!!

We already know the vaccines don't work. They don't prevent illness. They only prevent "serious illness and death" for a short time.

Worse news is on the horizon. You've heard of "sudden adult death"? What do you think that might be?

Huh. Could be some House Dems are picking up the signals. Suddenly, it's Trump's fault!

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

The cult mandated that people take the shit fuck them

No thanks.

And Trump still disagrees with you on this. So probably not the same as arguing that the sky is blue.

In case you have not yet noticed, I do not give two fat craps what Trump thinks about the vaccines. What is wrong with you?

In case you have not yet noticed, I do not give two fat craps what Trump thinks about the vaccines. What is wrong with you?
Nor I never took it and never will. No matter how much the DNC cult mandates that we must.

If you had any foresight you might ponder why the Powers That Be in Congress and the Media are all of the sudden turning the blame for the vaccines on Trump in a coordinated fashion. What do they know that we do not yet know, or that people have not figured out.

But you know, keep pretending that it's 1998 and no one can Google anything. Keep crying about LINKS!!!!
The media isn’t blaming Trump for vaccines.

Nothing wrong here. I’m just pointing out that some claims are pretty much universally accepted and others aren’t. So it’s pretty dumb to compare them.

Forum List

Back