How Bad Are the Vaccines? House Dems: They're Trump's Fault

Not when it comes to encouraging people to take the vaccine and saying it’s safe and effective. I agree with Trump on that.

How about you?

This brings us to the Covid-19 vaccines themselves. From the very beginning, they were billed as not only a way to keep you out of the hospital but also to eliminate the spread of infection entirely. That point is being shot down the memory hole now but it was the prevalent view of many health bureaucrats and journalists who would excoriate the unvaccinated as a plague on society.

This brings us to the Covid-19 vaccines themselves. From the very beginning, they were billed as not only a way to keep you out of the hospital but also to eliminate the spread of infection entirely. That point is being shot down the memory hole now but it was the prevalent view of many health bureaucrats and journalists who would excoriate the unvaccinated as a plague on society.
Eliminate the spread entirely? I don’t believe that at all.

So it looks like we agree that the vaccines are doing a good job of protecting against serious illness and death, but they won’t eliminate the spread entirely. Glad we’re in agreement.

They'll be backpedaling as fast as the people who were climbing over top of each other to get the snake juice.
Exactly

I got it, Trump is like that whiskey that made em puke and they hear his name and they barf all over themselves!!! Hahaha

But wait, there's more. Some of us were warning about this almost two years ago. There's a reason why there is no vaccine for the common cold. There have been numerous trials and studies on coronaviruses and they have all failed. What this mRNA injection is doing is depressing the immune system, vaids, AIDS, heart attacks, strokes, repeated sickness and illnesses, blood clots, death.

Nope. Quote it then, don’t tell me your interpretation
Ok.

“In a segment on CNN with Wolf Blitzer, Walensky said that while the vaccines are doing very well to protect against serious illness and death, what they cannot do anymore is stop transmission.”

I’m glad we agree on this.

I didn’t say anything about mandated. I said he encouraged people to take them.

Was he wrong for doing that?

I'll answer. Yes, of course he was. But not NEARLY, not NEARLY as wrong as Biden and his henchmen for whispering all his creepy invectives about "the unvaccinated".

And you know it, and you're trying now to pass all the Covid panic off on Trump.

And it's not going to work.

Holy shit.

All I’m saying is that the article says nothing about vaccines being ineffective. Because it doesn’t.

I don’t know how I can make this any clearer for you.

The article also doesn't say you now need FOUR freaking vaccines. And yet you do. So what? They are ineffective. So what if the article doesn't say it. THEY ARE.

Now shut up about it and go cry in the corner

It’s the article in the OP, retard.

If someone’s going to say that the vaccines are ineffective, then they should probably a supporting link that says that as well.

Look around, brain trust. They're INEFFECTIVE.

Cry about it some more, cry real hard.

I'll answer. Yes, of course he was. But not NEARLY, not NEARLY as wrong as Biden and his henchmen for whispering all his creepy invectives about "the unvaccinated".

And you know it, and you're trying now to pass all the Covid panic off on Trump.

And it's not going to work.
So you think Trump was wrong for saying that they’re effective. Noted.

You poor Q-tards. Your massive ignorance and bottomless credulity is once again being exploited by your propagandists.

Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome has been around far longer then Covid.

Look, here's an article from 2007: Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome

You're welcome.

How it started: If you get these vaccines you won't get Covid!!!

How it's going: Pay no attention to all the people dropping dead around you!! This has always happened!! No, no it has, really it has it has!!

The article also doesn't say you now need FOUR freaking vaccines. And yet you do. So what? They are ineffective. So what if the article doesn't say it. THEY ARE.

Now shut up about it and go cry in the corner
Well if you’re going to throw a hissy fit about how ineffective vaccines are, maybe you should link to a source that says that.

Why do you want me to shut up? What am I supposed to cry about?

Well if you’re going to throw a hissy fit about how ineffective vaccines are, maybe you should link to a source that says that.

Why do you want me to shut up? What am I supposed to cry about?

Should I link for you that grass is green and the sky is blue too? What other Stupid Internet Games would you care to play? What is this, 1998? You can't Google?

Forum List

Back