How Bad Are the Vaccines? House Dems: They're Trump's Fault

OMG!
Trump pushed government employees to work hard during a crisis and suggested people follow Fauci’s advice!

HANG HIM!
Holy shit.

All I’m saying is that the article says nothing about vaccines being ineffective. Because it doesn’t.

I don’t know how I can make this any clearer for you.

Holy shit.

All I’m saying is that the article says nothing about vaccines being ineffective. Because it doesn’t.

I don’t know how I can make this any clearer for you.
They had no idea what they were doing, and you think that doesn’t matter. Can’t stop stupid

OMG!
A Leftard rag keeps up the censorship of bad news about the mystery substance and you think that means what?
So we agree that the article doesn’t say anything about vaccines being ineffective.

Congratulations. You got it. It took you way too long but I admire your persistence.

Shitforbrains, VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE ARTICLE:

“The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline”
What about it?

That doesn’t say that vaccines are ineffective and you still answer the question.

Reading is clearly a challenge for you.

It’s the article in the OP, retard.

If someone’s going to say that the vaccines are ineffective, then they should probably a supporting link that says that as well.
1661461305560.gif

Forum List

Back