How bad did the dems lose?

And now, since they run everything, Republicans can safely be blamed for each and every bad thing that happens in the country.
Hmm, I don't recall you blaming Democrats for every bad thing that happened during Obama's first term. In fact, I believe you blamed Bush.

What happened that was so bad in Obama's first term?
Not one annual deficit under a trillion dollars. Average was $1.27 per year. Over $5 trillion added to the debt in his first term and not one damn thing to show for it. Want more?

Didnt Mrs Clinton get thrashed by getting 2 million more votes than Trump ?
It sounds a bit North Korean to me.
Crocked Hitlery won the fringe coasts and NOTHING in between, and America isn't going to let the freaks, illegals and perverts packed into LA and NYC chose the president. That's why we have the EC. If you don't like it, leave, jerk off.
Most Americans voted for Hillary. 2m more in fact. They would have been better off having a lie in than trying to beat a rigged election.

Crocked Hitlery won the fringe coasts and NOTHING in between, and America isn't going to let the freaks, illegals and perverts packed into LA and NYC chose the president. That's why we have the EC. If you don't like it, leave, jerk off.
Most Americans voted for Hillary. 2m more in fact. They would have been better off having a lie in than trying to beat a rigged election.
Translation: Most illegal immigrants in Ca. voted for Hillary, about 2 million.

Where is your proof ?

Where is your proof ?
You think it doesn't happen?

Where is your proof ?

Make everyone including yourself happy and go back to cowboy land. the great law of the Iroquois has worked pretty well for the last 1,000 years and we kind of like it.

How bad was it for Democrats on Nov. 8? Start with the U.S. House

They got trounced and everywhere they claimed they were gaining they lost.
Like Gore, Hillary won the popular vote but lost the Electoral College vote.

Like with Gore, Florida narrowly went GOP.

So did Wisc, Pa, NC, and Ohio.

Trump simply won all the swing states, as predicted that he needed to although it seemed unlikely to happen.

The Senate race was quite close.

And in the House Of Reps the Dem's gained seats just not enough seats.

So you cannot call this a massive GOP victory or a massive DEM loss.

It was a close election, and Trump simply won it.

McConnell and Ryan barely held on. Those were close elections too.

The next test will come in 2 years in 2018 in both the Senate and House again.

Trump will need to deliver massive infrastructure jobs to the swing state blue collar workers who voted for him.

If he does not then the GOP will likely lose both the Senate and House.

But that's still ok. By then Trump and the GOP will have seated 2 new strict constructionist Supreme Court justices, and the courts will be saved.

Amen.

How bad was it for Democrats on Nov. 8? Start with the U.S. House

They got trounced and everywhere they claimed they were gaining they lost.
Like Gore, Hillary won the popular vote but lost the Electoral College vote.

Like with Gore, Florida narrowly went GOP.

So did Wisc, Pa, NC, and Ohio.

Trump simply won all the swing states, as predicted that he needed to although it seemed unlikely to happen.

The Senate race was quite close.

And in the House Of Reps the Dem's gained seats just not enough seats.

So you cannot call this a massive GOP victory or a massive DEM loss.

It was a close election, and Trump simply won it.

McConnell and Ryan barely held on. Those were close elections too.

The next test will come in 2 years in 2018 in both the Senate and House again.

Trump will need to deliver massive infrastructure jobs to the swing state blue collar workers who voted for him.

If he does not then the GOP will likely lose both the Senate and House.

But that's still ok. By then Trump and the GOP will have seated 2 new strict constructionist Supreme Court justices, and the courts will be saved.

Amen.

With the current level of gerrymandering and the gigantic senatorial D exposure in the 2018 election I think you are overstating your case.

And now, since they run everything, Republicans can safely be blamed for each and every bad thing that happens in the country.
Takes 60 senators to control the Senate as you dems reminded us the last 8 years.
Nope, Republicans showed us that it only takes 41 to derail anything from happening. I expect the tyranny of the minority to continue, but with the shoe on the other foot this time.

Oh yeah Tommy.

On January 21 the box cars roll in.

Our Jackboots are shined and our brownshirts are starched.

We're rounding up gays, illegals, Muslims and Democrats.

Bring a shovel. Mass graves for everyone.

The Democrats won seats in the House and seats in the Senate.

Are you trying this one again? Lol!

Dude, the GOP had to defend 24 of the 34 Senate seats that were up for re-election. They only lost two. This was supposed to be the Dims big chance in the Senate. Now, the Dims are the ones on defense as they will have to defend 18 seats in 2018.

Nationwide, the GOP will have 33 governorships to the Dims 16.
Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority. This is the most in GOP history.

Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures.

In 24 of the 32 states with Republican-controlled legislatures, voters have also elected Republican governors. In contrast, Democrats have a “political trifecta” in just six states.

You can drive from sea to sea and always be in a red county.

The Dims had their asses handed to them, get used to seeing red for quite a while.

Takes 60 senators to control the Senate as you dems reminded us the last 8 years.
Nope, Republicans showed us that it only takes 41 to derail anything from happening. I expect the tyranny of the minority to continue, but with the shoe on the other foot this time.
Which means the republicans do NOT control the senate.

Forum List

Back