How bad does a president have to be to get impeached?

I've said it before, I'll say it now. I believe, as bad as it looks, Muller is Trumps guy. He said what he did yesterday, to goad the tardentia into impeaching him and forcing them into a 2020 loss.

Dear Lakhota
Sorry if you think the tragedy and travesty of a monopolized, inaccessible legal system
is "funny."

If OBAMA cannot even be held accountable for pushing, signing and enforcing UNCONSTITUTIONAL
legislation such as ACA, when that is a BREACH OF CONSTITUTIONAL OATH AND DUTY,

What makes you think Trump can be impeached for running his mouth
when that is within his free speech rights.

I don't think this is funny but sad!

You blew your credibility with Judicial Watch.
You have never had any credibility.

Trump doesn't hold a candle to Clinton's corruption and self enrichment. Regardless of how one views the policies of the President they must first be guilty of a crime to impeach to remove from office.

Libs need to quit dancing around and show the evidence. It took mueller two years and he couldn't produce squat.

This was the question that Washington Post columnist and associate editor Eugene Robinson asked on MSNBC's Ari Melber show, The Beat, a few hours ago.

How much more does Trump have to do to warrant impeachment? Shoot someone on 5th Avenue?

What do you think?

Mueller Reiterates Investigation Didn’t Exonerate Trump, Hints At Impeachment

Mueller report - Department of Justice

Usually evidence of wrong-doing is warranted....

Robert Mueller 'put his elbow on the scale,' says Alan Dershowitz: 'Much worse' than what Comey did

Dershowitz:

"Robert Mueller "put his elbow on the scale" and his decision to do so was "much worse" than what then-FBI Director James Comey did in 2016"

"No prosecutor should ever say or do anything for the purpose of helping one party or the other."

"I cannot imagine a plausible reason why Mueller went beyond his report and gratuitously suggested that President Trump might be guilty, except to help Democrats in Congress and to encourage impeachment talk and action. Shame on Mueller for abusing his position of trust and for allowing himself to be used for such partisan advantage"

This was the question that Washington Post columnist and associate editor Eugene Robinson asked on MSNBC's Ari Melber show, The Beat, a few hours ago.

How much more does Trump have to do to warrant impeachment? Shoot someone on 5th Avenue?

What do you think?

Mueller Reiterates Investigation Didn’t Exonerate Trump, Hints At Impeachment

Mueller report - Department of Justice

Well Ken Starr listed 11 Crimes for Indictment he confirmed that Bill Clinton Committed.

So, that bad.

Mueller listed 0

Trump's crimes are far worse than Nixon's.
Well, let's see a list of those crimes and the evidence..

Go ahead, just launch your impeachment proceedings.

You have had The Mueller Report since March.

What are you dumb fucks waiting for?

how could mueller have cleared him on collusion conspiracy if he wasn't allowed to make a decision? he lied.

how could mueller have cleared him on collusion conspiracy if he wasn't allowed to make a decision? he lied.
Yes, he did lie, and was allowed to lie because no one put him under oath.

My opinion is that he is covering up crimes he committed during The Investigation.

I think he is trying to avoid being subpoenaed and placed under oath.

So that is why he read a pre-prepared statement and wouldn't make eye contact with anyone and refused to take questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back