How Biden directly caused Americans to have to spend more of their money!

Perhaps you should set an example, by refusing to use anything that was produced or distributed using fossil fuels.

Obviously, that means giving up the use of your automobile. No heating or air conditioning in your home, unless you can power it exclusively from non-fossil-fuel sources. No eating any food that was farmed, manufactured, processed, or transported using fossil fuels.

Anything in your home made of petroleum-derived plastics, get rid of it.

You'll have to do much more research that I feel like doing, to identify everything you need to get rid of, or stop using; but surely it's worth it for the principle, right?

Let us know how that works out for you. Or maybe you can't, because getting rid of everything fossil-fuel related probably means giving up your computer, your internet service, and everything related thereto.
Very good and here is some substantiation for your statements!

Those of you that like Biden wants to rid fossil fuels...are evidently unaware that the tires you drive on depend on "fossil fuels"...
what will replace the 300 million barrels of oil used in making 2 billion tires or
the 1.4 BILLION barrels per year used to make asphalt which makes up 94% of our ALL our roads.
Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation

Oilproducts-madefrom-oil.png

Those of you that like Biden wants to rid fossil fuels...are evidently unaware that the tires you drive on depend on "fossil fuels"...
what will replace the 300 million barrels of oil used in making 2 billion tires or
the 1.4 BILLION barrels per year used to make asphalt which makes up 94% of our ALL our roads.
Go back to using rubber for tires and make the roads out of concrete.

That was simple.

Go back to using rubber for tires and make the roads out of concrete.

That was simple.
Ahem... tires are made out of rubber AND 7 gallons of oil! Again you are showing your ignorance.
An average tire contains well over 100 separate components.
Tires can include natural rubber, synthetic rubber, steel, nylon, silica (derived from sand), polyester, carbon black, petroleum, etc.
According to the Rubber Manufacturers Association, it takes “approximately seven gallons” of oil to produce a single tire. “Five gallons are used as feedstock (from which the substances that combine to form synthetic rubber are derived), while two gallons supply the energy necessary for the manufacturing process.”
Now as far as ALL concrete...
The costs of concrete roads are also higher than that of asphalt, both in installation and repair.
Concrete is not as "grippy" as asphalt, either. Spills, vehicle chemicals, and other pollutants do not absorb into concrete as well as asphalt.
This material is also more prone to slippage during rain or snow.

But again... people that use the internet such as I did seem to know more than people like you!

Ahem... tires are made out of rubber AND 7 gallons of oil! Again you are showing your ignorance.
At one time, they were pure rubber, that's the point. the ONLY reason that petroleum based tires were developed in the first place was that the Japanese cut off the world's rubber supply during WWII.

Now as far as ALL concrete...
The costs of concrete roads are also higher than that of asphalt, both in installation and repair.

But that WON'T be the case when we INEVITABLY run out of Petroleum. And we are going to inevitably run out, that's the thing. They aren't making any more of it, and there's going to be a point where we've fracked the last drop of oil out of the ground.

You see, there's the thing.

We didn't have viruses or riots or economic collapses before Trump got there.

Funny how that works.

nonsense. Deep State setup and caused 2007-2009 housing bust, Russian collusion and many more. Create a crisis and use it to takeover and expand already Big out of control GOVT. Wars much?

At one time, they were pure rubber, that's the point. the ONLY reason that petroleum based tires were developed in the first place was that the Japanese cut off the world's rubber supply during WWII.

But that WON'T be the case when we INEVITABLY run out of Petroleum. And we are going to inevitably run out, that's the thing. They aren't making any more of it, and there's going to be a point where we've fracked the last drop of oil out of the ground.

BS. Youve been saying that for 100 years. The Earth is on fire at the core. Contantly producing more Oil than would ever be needed. It literally seeps outa the ground in some now restricted areas…..again due to lowIQ DemWitted lunatics blocking access.

nonsense. Deep State setup and caused 2007-2009 housing bust, Russian collusion and many more. Create a crisis and use it to takeover and expand already Big out of control GOVT. Wars much?

Actually, when I hear "Deep State" out of you guys, you might as well be blaming the Illuminati and the Lizard People.

BS. Youve been saying that for 100 years. The Earth is on fire at the core. Contantly producing more Oil than would ever be needed. It literally seeps outa the ground in some now restricted areas…..again due to lowIQ DemWitted lunatics blocking access.

Natural geological processes can't produce more oil at the rate we are consuming it. And that's even without China and India (with nearly 3 billion people between them) using at the rates Americans do.

You do realize why they are called "Fossil Fuels", right?

when I hear "Deep State" out of you guys,

its now become a $7T game where they steal at least 10% for their own enrichment. What would people w/o skills or integrity be willing to do for that big prize? Anything. They launched a virus just recently.

you’d have to prove the Oil BS. Trump policy ramped it up to becoming export level w/ cracking a sweat. It’s there, and more every day. I don’t call it fossil fuels. Deep state might. Deep down in the Earth…..its not clearcut how Oil is created.

by the time you panic over Oil…..the fuel cell will be here. 50-100 years out.

its now become a $7T game where they steal at least 10% for their own enrichment. What would people w/o skills or integrity be willing to do for that big prize? Anything. They launched a virus just recently.

Again, when do the Lizard People come into play here...

The ironic thing is that the "Deep State" probably kept Trump from getting into more trouble than he did. The sensible people who knew what they were doing kept things going reasonably well despite all the crazy shit Trump said and did, at least until Covid hit and his sheer incompetence couldn't be held in.

you’d have to prove the Oil BS. Trump policy ramped it up to becoming export level w/ cracking a sweat. It’s there, and more every day. I don’t call it fossil fuels. Deep state might. Deep down in the Earth…..its not clearcut how Oil is created.

Okay, a couple a things. First, we never became a net exporter of petroleum. You ONLY get to the net exporter level if you include products the US refines for other countries. (Such as dirty Tar Sands oils going from Canada to

Actually, it's very clear-cut how petroleum is created. Organisms that died millions of years ago converted into hydrocarbons. But it took millions of years for that to happen.

by the time you panic over Oil…..the fuel cell will be here. 50-100 years out.

So just to be clear, you don't actually understand where petroleum comes from, then.

We have 47 years of oil left at CURRENT consumption levels. That works on the assumption that our consumption levels don't go up. (Again- China and India- if they start consuming like Americans, we could be in a touch of trouble.) Global Oil Consumption has increased 17% since 2009.

Global-Oil-Consumption-2009-2019-scaled.jpg

No, Trump's gross fucking incompetence dealing with Covid caused that. The Chinese actually handled Covid properly. They locked down the effected regions, and they had Wuhan up and running again within weeks.

Actually they fluctuated all over the place... until the economy recovered and Big Oil decided to screw us all.

Why do you like taking it up the ass from Big Oil?
hey buddy Wuhan and China were locked down for three years.. No fucking way you going to lock me down.
Chinese and the Demonrats dumped WuWu on USA to make Trump look bad.
Your party is responsible for the deaths of all the Americans.
Mengele is proud.

DEMONRATS = PARTY OVER COUNTRY

1692533648403.jpeg

hey buddy Wuhan and China were locked down for three years.. No fucking way you going to lock me down.
Chinese and the Demonrats dumped WuWu on USA to make Trump look bad.

Trump already looked bad. They didn't need to do that.

Also, China only locked down Wuhan for a few weeks. By then they had it contained and were able to reopen for business. This, kiddies, is why the Chinese will eventually win. They have a command economy and society.

Trump already looked bad. They didn't need to do that.

Also, China only locked down Wuhan for a few weeks. By then they had it contained and were able to reopen for business. This, kiddies, is why the Chinese will eventually win. They have a command economy and society.
China was locked down for three years. Try that shit in the USA.

While I doubt the Chinese are being fully transparent, their official death toll is 83,000. The real number is probably higher, given that the country is so densely populated. Nowhere near as bad as the US under Trump's incompetent leadership, though.
There death toll is well over 4.5M. By their own admission their vaccine was relatively ineffective in comparison to the Operation Warp Speed vaccination that Trump invented.

In other words, as Science magazine has reported, the "data imply that hydrocarbons are produced chemically" from carbon found in Earth's mantle. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an "unexpected bounty " of "natural gas and the building blocks of oil products."

I don't disagree with you that we'll run out of petroleum.
And that renewables are part of the answer.
I'm sure though the oil companies' executives, found this truly dumb comment by the future President, sufficient cause to RAISE GAS PRICES... after all if the future president GUARANTEES to rid fossil fuels as this statement says:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What would fossil fuel companies do? RAISE PRICES NOW!!! WHY?? Because Biden guarantees they'll be out of business! How stupid was that!
And since Biden made that dumb guarantee in 2019 gas prices have gone nearly 80% higher than in 2019!

GaspricesBidenVStrump070523.png

Totally a dumb and truly ignorant "guarantee"!

I could agree with this statement...IF BIDEN made it... but I'm making it!
"I believe that fossil fuels have a very important role in our economy and the major companies are working on reducing Co2 emissions as we speak.
I can guarantee that we'll work with them on helping reduce Co2 emissions with the goal of Zero emissions by 2050
!"

Biden was suppose to "unite" us... not tear our country apart!
Again I have no problem with renewable activities... but don't be so stupid as to tell the existing fossil fuel industry you are guaranteeing them to be out of business!
How totally ignorant!

I don't disagree with you that we'll run out of petroleum.
And that renewables are part of the answer.
I'm sure though the oil companies' executives, found this truly dumb comment by the future President, sufficient cause to RAISE GAS PRICES... after all if the future president GUARANTEES to rid fossil fuels as this statement says:

Yeah, guy, you can keep repeating this, but it doesn't address the issue. We are running out of Fossil fuels, and they are destroying the planet.

The question is, why do you want to keep being abused by the oil executives.

How many of you would be really angry at Joe Biden if he said while running for the Presidency the following:"I guarantee that the cost of gasoline would go up"
Now most of you would say Biden wouldn't be so stupid to guarantee gas prices would increase! Stupid idea right?
But he said exactly like that but in a different way!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Because after his election, in the next 18 months from Jan 2021 to Sept 2022, a gallon of gas cost $2.42 increasing at a rate of 102% to June 2022 of $5.032!
While he didn't say that he guaranteed gas prices to increase....
Folks, if you worked in an industry that the president said he was going to get rid of...i.e. fossil fuels, wouldn't you be looking for changing your occupation?

Or if you were an investor, wouldn't you do like these people have done...
"Increasing questions around the future of oil demand are making it harder for oil companies to secure financing from banks and other large investors for drilling projects.""Oil companies are having a harder time finding finance as questions about climate and future oil demand increase. ." Increasing questions around the future of oil demand are making it harder and harder for oil companies to secure financing from banks and other large investors for drilling projects.

When gas prices rise, it can be a drag on the economy—impacting everything from consumer spending to the price of airline tickets to hiring practices.

View attachment 813825

For sure when you know an administration has declared economic war on an industry, those in that industry are likely to not look to expand, refurbish, experiment, and hiring of new people will be postponed.

And when that industry's product is essential to the economy and quality of life, prices cannot help but go up. And when that industry's product is essential to all other industry, we will see corresponding increase in transportation, food, utilities, shelter, etc. etc. etc.

Forum List

Back