🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How big a threat to our nation is liberalism?

How big a threat is liberalism to our nation?

• 10 the biggest threat we face

• 1 No threat at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the biggest threat & 1 being no threat, where do you place liberalism in America?

First, I am going to disregard the term Liberalism. In the present day, the ideology that is often called Liberalism is actually Totalitarian Progressivism. Classical Liberalism is its opposite, so calling T-P by the same label is Orwellian.

Progressivism (another Orwellian term) is an existential threat to our Constitution and society.

I think maybe Grandpa is upset because the gay couple down the street from him cut across his yard this morning on their way to church.
Someone was triggered by my op lol

Funny how you morons scream about gay rights from one side of you mouth while using them or their lifestyle to insult others out of the other side of you mouth.

Some of that dangerous, radical liberal enlightenment that's been ruining this country since inception: "All men are created equal"
That wasn't liberalism. Liberalism is "all men should have equal outcomes" and the state is in place to make sure of it.

The biggest threat is how intellectually dishonest liberalism is. It creates people who are incapable of critical analysis. They lie about everything, including the word liberal itself. Liberals are the most intolerant bunch you can run into. Look at how they are handling a democratic election. They are like spoiled brats and as such very easy to manipulate emotionally.

I don't know ANY liberal that would agree with your quote

And as far as capacity for critical analysis...let's just day right wingers around here don't have foot to stand on to talk about anyone's abilities in that reguard.

Some of that dangerous, radical liberal enlightenment that's been ruining this country since inception: "All men are created equal"
That wasn't liberalism. Liberalism is "all men should have equal outcomes" and the state is in place to make sure of it.

The biggest threat is how intellectually dishonest liberalism is. It creates people who are incapable of critical analysis. They lie about everything, including the word liberal itself. Liberals are the most intolerant bunch you can run into. Look at how they are handling a democratic election. They are like spoiled brats and as such very easy to manipulate emotionally.

I don't know ANY liberal that would agree with your quote

And as far as capacity for critical analysis...let's just day right wingers around here don't have foot to stand on to talk about anyone's abilities in that reguard.
You don't know anything period. Liberals are wealth redistributionists. Except their own of course. Because hypocrisy and liberalism are two sides of the same coin.

How could liberalism be a threat considering it is all but extinct these days?

Multicultists have nearly killed it off altogether.

The far left religion is the biggest threat to the world, even over groups like ISIS!
Yep. Because none of these other America hating idiotologies would be allowed to take root in this country without the aid of the America hating Left idiotology.

America was born in an age of liberalism: The Age of Enlightenment.
Liberalism is found in the Constitution, Dec of Independence, Gettysburg Address and thousands of other American documents. Liberalism is part of America; perhaps too much a part for some,

Liberalism is found in the Constitution, Dec of Independence, Gettysburg Address and thousands of other American documents. Liberalism is part of America; perhaps too much a part for some,
If only the progressives hadn't co opted the word.

Liberalism is not much of a threat at all. Liberals are just wanting to hear all sides and make an informed decision for themselves.

Progressivism aka Communism is the biggest threat this nation has ever faced and it must be stopped.

It also falls under globalism.

There are precious few "liberals" under the D party banner in 2017.

Modern "Liberalism" is straight up state sponsored totalitarianism. They want the State to run everything, they want to eradicate all of their "enemies".

Listen closely you can hear the Jackboots marching in time

So modern Liberals support individual liberty and freedom? Really?

So modern Liberals support individual liberty and freedom? Really?
Yep, liberals need those freedoms so they can march in anti-Trump parades.

What constitutes a liberal? The liberals I know are business owners, go to church, and american born citizens.

What constitutes a liberal? The liberals I know are business owners, go to church, and american born citizens.
I'm not sure most colleges would accept that definition of a liberal. There are some core beliefs that go with liberal and conservative and they are not hard to find, even on these boards.

Forum List

Back