🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How big a threat to our nation is liberalism?

How big a threat is liberalism to our nation?

• 10 the biggest threat we face

• 1 No threat at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get accused of being a 'Liberal' all the time. Mainly for opposing Endless War and defending Civil Liberties. But i also get accused of being a Right Wing 'Nazi.' Mainly for opposing Open Borders and Globalism. I guess i lean more Libertarian these days. I'm definitely in favor of 'Small Government.' I fully support less Government interference in Citizens' lives. I can't go along with the Police State or support Perpetual War.

So for me in the end, some things that are considered 'Liberal' are ok. And some things that are considered 'Conservative' are ok. That's why i think i ended up leaning more Libertarian. I piss both the Progressives and Neocons off. They both despise me at times. And i'm good with that.
I have been called all of the above as well. It isn't because of our positions, it is because the IQ level on this board is low.

Oh yeah, one day i'm a 'Right Wing Nazi', the next day i'm an 'Anti-American Liberal.' I guess that's the price you pay for disagreeing with Liberals/Progressives and Neocons on some issues. If you're not all-in on their agendas, you're a 'Bad Person.' It's a very simplistic and hateful mentality. But like i said, i'm good with pissing both Progressives and Neocons off.

I get accused of being a 'Liberal' all the time. Mainly for opposing Endless War and defending Civil Liberties. But i also get accused of being a Right Wing 'Nazi.' Mainly for opposing Open Borders and Globalism. I guess i lean more Libertarian these days. I'm definitely in favor of 'Small Government.' I fully support less Government interference in Citizens' lives. I can't go along with the Police State or support Perpetual War.

So for me in the end, some things that are considered 'Liberal' are ok. And some things that are considered 'Conservative' are ok. That's why i think i ended up leaning more Libertarian. I piss both the Progressives and Neocons off. They both despise me at times. And i'm good with that.
I have been called all of the above as well. It isn't because of our positions, it is because the IQ level on this board is low.

Oh yeah, one day i'm a 'Right Wing Nazi', the next day i'm an 'Anti-American Liberal.' I guess that's the price you pay for disagreeing with Liberals/Progressives and Neocons on some issues. If you're not all-in on their agendas, you're a 'Bad Person.' It's a very simplistic and hateful mentality. But like i said, i'm good with pissing both Progressives and Neocons off.
I'll one up ya. I piss off EVERYBODY lol

Do you even know what Neocon means???? I am betting you dont.

Nothing considered liberal in this day is okay. Modern liberalism aka Progressivism is diametrically opposed to liberty and freedom. It consistently sides with the tyrants and terrorist and consistently attacks the free and good. You are a young person who unfortunately actually thinks you can be liberal and conservative at the same time. You cant. You ether support the truth or you dont. You cant have it both ways.

Depends on how you define 'Liberal' or 'Conservative.' That seems to be all outta whack these days. I don't consider myself a 'Liberal/Progressive' or 'Neocon.'

upload_2017-3-12_13-19-43.png

Ah, i'm pretty sure you're one of em who's labeled me an 'Anti-American Liberal' on several occasions. I won't go all-in with the Neocon agenda. Therefore, i'm a 'Bad Person.'

Ah, i'm pretty sure you're one of em who's labeled me an 'Anti-American Liberal' on several occasions. I won't go all-in with the Neocon agenda. Therefore, i'm a 'Bad Person.'
I seldom label anyone so no I didn't.

Soros . . . the bogeyman of the Far and Alt rights.

I don't think he is a bogeyman. However, he has a history of starting "revolutions" to overthrow governments.
Sure.

And he indirectly funds the protests here.
who?

The money comes from these two organizations
About Us
About

and may be sent to an organization such as this:
AfGJ’s Fiscally Sponsored Projects

and here:
Center for Community Change

The Tides funded BLM. Not all by itself but did provide cash.

No. Just pointing out what should be obvious.
Yup, he owns your mind.

You're just silly.
Anyone who thinks Soros in the incarnate bogeyman after American doom and then calls others silly, is rather silly herself.

I don't. I absolutely do believe that the American people are caught between billionaires and for them this crap is a chess game. I despise it when it comes from the Koch brothers and I equally despise this crap when it comes from the Democrat's little billionaire henchmen.

It's called consistency.

Yup, he owns your mind.

You're just silly.
Anyone who thinks Soros in the incarnate bogeyman after American doom and then calls others silly, is rather silly herself.

I don't. I absolutely do believe that the American people are caught between billionaires and for them this crap is a chess game. I despise it when it comes from the Koch brothers and I equally despise this crap when it comes from the Democrat's little billionaire henchmen.

It's called consistency.
Do you support Trump consistently?

Yup, he owns your mind.

You're just silly.

It's called consistency.
Do you support Trump consistently?

I'm not a Trump fan.

I'm a pissed off liberal.

There are some very, very stupid conservatards on this forum. The fact that they are absolutely terrified of liberalism means liberals are doing something right, that's for damn sure. Of course, there isn't anything that doesn't scare the bejeezus out of conservatards these days.

PS: Everytime a liberal scares the crap out of a conservatard, an angel gets her wings.

Forum List

Back