How Big Pharma And The FDA Work Together To Give Us Wonderful Medicines (Satire)

That's spot on.
What could go wrong when you let the ones making the billion$ in profits do all the testing & just trust them with the results?

Medicine is ruled by pharma & all they care about is profit.
They lost what little faith I had 3 years ago

That's spot on.
What could go wrong when you let the ones making the billion$ in profits do all the testing & just trust them with the results?

Medicine is ruled by pharma & all they care about is profit.
They lost what little faith I had 3 years ago
I don't know anyone who has died of COVID, including my distant relatives. But I have known known multiple family members who have had terrible experiences with legally-prescribed "medications." I suspect there are plenty of people like me.

Big Pharma is also the largest advertiser and the largest donor to politicians. Huge sums of money drive the cycle, and it is growing by leaps and bounds. Government passes subsidies for prescription medications as a huge kickback to Pharma, which then donates money....

Just listen to the drug commercials on television. They show healthy and active people doing all kinds of fun things with big smiles on their faces and nice music playing... While the voice over covers tens of serious side effects - "may cause intestinal tearing or separation, some people experienced heart arrhythmia and tremors...."

And so many meds these days are addictive. Even if they are not psychologically-addictive like opioids, many cause physical dependency after just weeks of use.

Without a doubt, there are lots of great medicines out there, but we seem to have a problem with a new prescription being the cure for everything.

Forum List

Back