Zone1 How can any Roman Catholic be a Democrat today?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Seriously. Some so-called Catholics endorse the party that not only supports killing unborn babies, but has made that the cornerstone of their Presidential campaign strategy.

The party that fully supports gay marriage, and every other sexual perversion except for pedophilia.

The party that supports the sexual mutilation of children (and adults) in the name of "gender affirmation."

The party of our President, who openly supports all of this, and claims to be a good Catholic.

Many Catholics believe that the Democrat party is "charitable," and that they can take credit for this "charity" by supporting the Democrat party. But this is a gross perversion of Christian charity. Christian charity starts with the PERSON, not with taking money confiscated by force from the population. If you want to support The Poor, then go ahead and do it. It is not "Christian" to endorse giving The Poor free money and free stuff out of tax dollars.

The Democrat party is anti-religion of any sort. They are the ones who constantly claim that government is prohibited by the Constitution from endorsing or affirming anything that can even be associated with Judeo-Christian values. This is bullshit that attacks the culture that made this country great.

Honestly, I would like to see a coherent explanation of how any Roman Catholic can, in good conscience, be a Democrat.

And if the name Trump appears anywhere in your answer, don't bother. You are a moron. This issue goes way above any assessment of Donald Trump.

Seriously. Some so-called Catholics endorse the party that not only supports killing unborn babies, but has made that the cornerstone of their Presidential campaign strategy.

The party that fully supports gay marriage, and every other sexual perversion except for pedophilia.

The party that supports the sexual mutilation of children (and adults) in the name of "gender affirmation."

The party of our President, who openly supports all of this, and claims to be a good Catholic.

Many Catholics believe that the Democrat party is "charitable," and that they can take credit for this "charity" by supporting the Democrat party. But this is a gross perversion of Christian charity. Christian charity starts with the PERSON, not with taking money confiscated by force from the population. If you want to support The Poor, then go ahead and do it. It is not "Christian" to endorse giving The Poor free money and free stuff out of tax dollars.

The Democrat party is anti-religion of any sort. They are the ones who constantly claim that government is prohibited by the Constitution from endorsing or affirming anything that can even be associated with Judeo-Christian values. This is bullshit that attacks the culture that made this country great.

Honestly, I would like to see a coherent explanation of how any Roman Catholic can, in good conscience, be a Democrat.

And if the name Trump appears anywhere in your answer, don't bother. You are a moron. This issue goes way above any assessment of Donald Trump.

1722696100804.jpeg

Too many are blind to the Machine behind the Democratic Party. The Machine is the Great Manipulator of the news media, the politicians, the people. The Machine considers people idiots and proves it daily. The Machine can get the news media and therefore the people to elect an elderly, senile old man to the Presidency so that the Machine can run Americans and the country. The Machine is now positioned to place one of the most easily manipulated women politicians into the White House.

Catholics--any Christian for that matter who studies the Bible--can see from time immemorial that a nation fails when it gives sex a greater priority than marriage, family, community that society begins to crumble. What is the Machine's ace? The Machine wants abortion on demand, even into the final semester of pregnancy. The Machine cares, you say about women's freedoms? Hardly. The Machine care about manipulation. The Machine laughs over how easy it is to get mothers to kill their own children, to vote for someone with dementia, to mutilate their teens. And the Machine does this under the guise of caring and personal freedom.

Consider this: To kill new life, mutilate teens, allow males into female competitions takes power--i.e. a government to pave the way. A government that governs least, governs best. A vote should always be for the candidate who is for less government/bureaucracy than more, fewer regulations, less taxes.

I am a Catholic. And although I am not a Democrat, I will vote Democrat this November.

I 1000% concur:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

While the Catholic Church, having "a visible head," like a monarchy, seemed more agreeable to those who courted authority, Protestants, who were more amenable to a "spirit of liberty and independence," were more likely to descend on republican systems. This was an observation of Baron De Montesquieu while in America (Spirit of Laws, Vol. II).

Like Democrats, Catholics seem to behave like sheep and follow. Not all - not you, DGS - but in general.

Too many are blind to the Machine behind the Democratic Party. The Machine is the Great Manipulator of the news media, the politicians, the people. The Machine considers people idiots and proves it daily. The Machine can get the news media and therefore the people to elect an elderly, senile old man to the Presidency so that the Machine can run Americans and the country. The Machine is now positioned to place one of the most easily manipulated women politicians into the White House.

Catholics--any Christian for that matter who studies the Bible--can see from time immemorial that a nation fails when it gives sex a greater priority than marriage, family, community that society begins to crumble. What is the Machine's ace? The Machine wants abortion on demand, even into the final semester of pregnancy. The Machine cares, you say about women's freedoms? Hardly. The Machine care about manipulation. The Machine laughs over how easy it is to get mothers to kill their own children, to vote for someone with dementia, to mutilate their teens. And the Machine does this under the guise of caring and personal freedom.

Consider this: To kill new life, mutilate teens, allow males into female competitions takes power--i.e. a government to pave the way. A government that governs least, governs best. A vote should always be for the candidate who is for less government/bureaucracy than more, fewer regulations, less taxes.

“I don't know how you feel, but I'm pretty sick of church people. You know what they ought to do with churches? Tax them. If holy people are so interested in politics, government, and public policy, let them pay the price of admission like everybody else. The Catholic Church alone could wipe out the national debt if all you did was tax their real estate.”
― George Carlin

“I don't know how you feel, but I'm pretty sick of church people. You know what they ought to do with churches? Tax them. If holy people are so interested in politics, government, and public policy, let them pay the price of admission like everybody else. The Catholic Church alone could wipe out the national debt if all you did was tax their real estate.”
― George Carlin
There are better ways of going about wiping out the National debt. A good start: Less government and government bureaucracy. I've often wondered why George Carlin thought giving a bloated government more things to tax is a smart move. Seems putting the bloated government on a budget might work better.

Specifically, why are you sick of "church people"? One of the roots of 'holy' is being set apart for a specific purpose; another is, whole/wholesomeness. Should church people stay out of government, or should government people join church people?

While the Catholic Church, having "a visible head," like a monarchy, seemed more agreeable to those who courted authority, Protestants, who were more amenable to a "spirit of liberty and independence," were more likely to descend on republican systems. This was an observation of Baron De Montesquieu while in America (Spirit of Laws, Vol. II).

Like Democrats, Catholics seem to behave like sheep and follow. Not all - not you, DGS - but in general.
As per usual, Catholicism and Catholics are misunderstood. I'm shocked, utterly shocked

not

Actually, it's par for the course :rolleyes:

It's always good to understand a topic you converse with others on

― George Carlin
maybe mr carlin was only sick of the Vatican folks?

the Vatican is not Catholic anymore, something most Catholics do not realize and I almost missed that info myself.. You think the Vatican and those "churches" that follow it are going to TELL members they are not Catholic anymore and are very corrupt? Since whne do corrupt entities in this world TELL people they are corrupt?

So anyhow.. Carlin was kind of right.. but he shouldn't have gotten tired of church people, just corrupt church people.. The Vatican

Forum List

Back