How can anyone be a cop in this climate of hate

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The thugs are embolden and are looking to kill you . You can’t even fight back or you may face incarceration.
BLM is getting more bold , aggressive and violent as the “ brown shirts “ of the Demonrat party .
Now the fake terrorist govt is going to dismantle the Minneapolis police and many more after !!!

If I was a cop ?? I would quit !!
Quit

1619243934724.png

The thugs are embolden and are looking to kill you . You can’t even fight back or you may face incarceration.
BLM is getting more bold , aggressive and violent as the “ brown shirts “ of the Demonrat party .
Now the fake terrorist govt is going to dismantle the Minneapolis police and many more after !!!

Quit

Yea, I really don't know what to do about the predicament we are in right now. It's not like the government is going to make things better. If anything, they will make things worse.

Have you noticed that when an activist or celebrity that belongs to a certain ethnicity has trouble with thugs, s/he immediately calls for the cops?

Those activists and celebrities are not stupid. They fear their own people more than they fear cops.

But being anti-cop is their public persona. They do not want to be called an "Uncle T."

In reality, they LOVE cops. (And, of course, they are surrounded by their own private cops (AKA bodyguards).

Having read many of your posts. If you were a cop and quit the quality of the officers on the force would probably at least double. Without your insane attitudes that were out of the norm even in the ‘60’s the removal of you from a department would be a big boon.

Precisely.
Having read many of your posts. If you were a cop and quit the quality of the officers on the force would probably at least double.
Fewer complaints at any rate.
Without your insane attitudes that were out of the norm even in the ‘60’s the removal of you from a department would be a big boon.
WE've got to have all that sexual harassment paranoia hips swaying in the government hallways in nylon stockings and high heels from the 1960's? All over again? Like history never happened?

Given the current climate, people are not exactly ebullient to join law enforcement...

Quit

Yup. Exactly what the Marxists want.

Precisely.
Having read many of your posts. If you were a cop and quit the quality of the officers on the force would probably at least double.
Fewer complaints at any rate.
Without your insane attitudes that were out of the norm even in the ‘60’s the removal of you from a department would be a big boon.
WE've got to have all that sexual harassment paranoia hips swaying in the government hallways in nylon stockings and high heels from the 1960's? All over again? Like history never happened?

Oh sorry. I meant the 1860’s in his case.

Quit
Psycho pos.

Forum List

Back