🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can Democrats detest the “replacement theory” while shouting ‘thank God you’re being replaced’ in the faces of caucasian conservatives?

This is why you myopic LibTardians can not be taken seriously by anyone sane….Those voters he speaks about….what percentage are here with a 100% LEGAL lineage?
Get it now?
AV9A3gQ.png

No?
Government sanctioned
Abortion
Fentanyl distribution
So called covid vaccine shots for children
Sex change sterilization.

No mass killing of whites but targeted killing of white children.

Abortion affects black people more than whites. If anything, abortion is mass targeting of black children... Fentanyl is affecting all drug users, black, brown, white... Covid shots were given to everyone, not just white kids... Sex changes are targeting everyone and anyone...

Abortion affects black people more than whites. If anything, abortion is mass targeting of black children... Fentanyl is affecting all drug users, black, brown, white... Covid shots were given to everyone, not just white kids... Sex changes are targeting everyone and anyone...
Affects yes.
Targets, not everyone.

‘thank God you’re being replaced’​

I truly LOVE that. Wish I would have thought of it.

‘thank God you’re being replaced’​

I truly LOVE that. Wish I would have thought of it.
Who’s going to feed and protect you pet humans when us productive law abiding folks are all gone? Been to ANY predominatly dark place in the world?

Who’s going to feed and protect you pet humans when us productive law abiding folks are all gone? Been to ANY predominatly dark place in the world?
Nobody will miss you when you're gone. You do know that, right?

Forum List

Back