🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can Democrats detest the “replacement theory” while shouting ‘thank God you’re being replaced’ in the faces of caucasian conservatives?

Racist Democrats are constantly telling caucasians the great ‘replacement theory’ is a fabricated fictional tale while simultaneously telling caucasian conservatives they are becoming extinct and being replaced. So what gives here? What’s really going on?
Clear violation of the First Amendment.

You challenging my sincerity and me replying, is not me "crying a lot" YOu talk a lot of shit.
😄

Why do you insist on taking about your sincerity like a fucking weirdo? I'm never going to believe you're sincere and I'm always going to make fun of you when you pretend to be. Get over it. Your supposed sincerity and your supposition that I don't care are your entire argument. That's it. That's all you got. No other arguments, no actual policy. Just you crying that you care about black people more than I do. 😄
Sure you do. But when confronted with how they hurt blacks, you don't care. That's the point.
Confronted with what policies? Which ones specifically?
No, it's not. My point was about your reaction to blacks being hurt, not any specific policy. Thus, it is shit talk for you to pretend it was something else. Shit talk is ALL you have.
Because you're simply not smart enough to discuss policy which means you're not smart enough to identify where the harm is coming from and what needs to be done to alleviate it.
More shit talk. It is all you have.
Name even one policy Short Bus. 😄

😄

Why do you insist on taking about your sincerity like a fucking weirdo? I'm never going to believe you're sincere and I'm always going to make fun of you when you pretend to be. Get over it. Your supposed sincerity and your supposition that I don't care are your entire argument. That's it. That's all you got. No other arguments, no actual policy. Just you crying that you care about black people more than I do. 😄

I don't insist on it. I never bring it up. You bring it up and I respond. This, right now, is just one of the forms of shit talk you use, to try to distract how I discuss what a soulless lefty zealot you are.

Confronted with what policies? Which ones specifically?

Off topic. The point is, it's come up several times during policy discussions and you don't care about negative impact on black people.

Because you're simply not smart enough to discuss policy which means you're not smart enough to identify where the harm is coming from and what needs to be done to alleviate it.

Name even one policy Short Bus. 😄

We had and will have again, the specific policy discussions. THe point relevant to THIS thread, is that when confronted by negative impacts on blacks, you don't give a fuck.

I don't insist on it. I never bring it up. You bring it up and I respond. This, right now, is just one of the forms of shit talk you use, to try to distract how I discuss what a soulless lefty zealot you are.

Off topic. The point is, it's come up several times during policy discussions and you don't care about negative impact on black people.

We had and will have again, the specific policy discussions. THe point relevant to THIS thread, is that when confronted by negative impacts on blacks, you don't give a fuck.
That's the only point you have because you can't talk policy. All you can do insist over and over again that you care more than I do. You're basic. 😄

That's the only point you have because you can't talk policy. All you can do insist over and over again that you care more than I do. You're basic. 😄

My level of caring is not my argument. YOU bring that up to distract from my point, about how you DO NOT CARE AT ALL, ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

Thus, once again, your defense is nothing but shit talk.

Look pal, I'm a conservative, and the replacement theory is a crock of shit. In order to be "replaced" it must mean that something must be taken away, so that object can replace it.

No one is replacing anyone. It is true that things are being ADDED, but not replaced. No one is killing off whites en masse to replace them with minority groups.
No?
Government sanctioned
Abortion
Fentanyl distribution
So called covid vaccine shots for children
Sex change sterilization.

No mass killing of whites but targeted killing of white children.

My level of caring is not my argument. YOU bring that up to distract from my point, about how you DO NOT CARE AT ALL, ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.
Yes. You've said so. Repeatedly. It appears to be your argument in its entirety. 😄
Thus, once again, your defense is nothing but shit talk.
My defense against your hilarious accusations? What am I supposed to do? Take you seriously? 😄

Yes. You've said so. Repeatedly. It appears to be your argument in its entirety. 😄

Not at all. But manufactured moral outrage is pretty much all you lefties have to support your positions. So, demonstrating that your pretense of caring is bullshit, is important to moving the discussion forward.

My defense against your hilarious accusations? What am I supposed to do? Take you seriously? 😄

What are you supposed to do? Not be a soulless shit talker. But you failed at that, so....

Not at all. But manufactured moral outrage is pretty much all you lefties have to support your positions. So, demonstrating that your pretense of caring is bullshit, is important to moving the discussion forward.
Is it? Does this discussion seem to be progressing beyond your accusation? 😄
What are you supposed to do? Not be a soulless shit talker. But you failed at that, so....
😄

What kind of conversation do you expect to result from that?

Anytime you want to talk policy you coward, I'll be here. 😄

Is it? Does this discussion seem to be progressing beyond your accusation? 😄

😄

No, your stonewalling is holding firm. But, the more we go over this, the more stupid you will look the next time you try to make a moral argument.

What kind of conversation do you expect to result from that?

Anytime you want to talk policy you coward, I'll be here. 😄

And we will, in threads where that will not be derailing it. Look forward to it, you soulless monster.

No, your stonewalling is holding firm. But, the more we go over this, the more stupid you will look the next time you try to make a moral argument.

And we will, in threads where that will not be derailing it. Look forward to it, you soulless monster.
Your opportunity is right here coward. 😄

Racist Democrats are constantly telling caucasians the great ‘replacement theory’ is a fabricated fictional tale while simultaneously telling caucasian conservatives they are becoming extinct and being replaced. So what gives here? What’s really going on?

No. The replacement theory isn't validated. You are being replaced but not as the theory is claiming. It's like having a theory of rain being God's tears, the fact that your getting wet doesn't make it correct. Let me know if you need help understanding that logic.

The rest of us consider getting rid of racist assholes like BrokeLoser one of the prime benefits of the changing demographics, not because we hate white people, but because we hate racist assholes. Imagine how much better off the nation will be when every one of those who fear and loathe minorities are gone, and people of all races are given the opportunity to fully develop their natural talents and abilities, without first having to overcome the belief that they aren't capable or as motivated as white men.

Last edited:
Clear violation of the First Amendment.
ytohfh9yb1091.jpg

The rest of us consider getting rid of racist assholes like BrokeLoser one of the prime benefits of the changing demographics, not because we hate white people, but because we hate racist assholes. Imagine how much better off the nation will be when every one of those who fear and loathe minorities are gone, and people of all races are given the opportunity to fully develop their natural talents and abilities, without first having to overcome the belief that they aren't capable or as motivated as white men.
Yep racist assholes are the problem in Backwards World LibTardia…meanwhile “minorities” do what minorities do in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York, DC and Los Angeles.
Hey everybody, check out all these “racist assholes” featured at this link.

Curried Goats

Tucker lays it all out for you…here, you’re welcome.
(pay attention folks, watch how neither dudmuck nor Dragonlady nor Curried Goats will dare try to refute Tuckers points)
Literally saying his vote is being diluted by ppl who are also american and also have the right to vote.
I'd say he will be the 2024 nominee if I wasn't so sure it's gonna be Dawn Old.

1939 called, it wants its Goebbels back.

Literally saying his vote is being diluted by ppl who are also american and also have the right to vote.
I'd say he will be the 2024 nominee if I wasn't so sure it's gonna be Dawn Old.

1939 called, it wants its Goebbels back.
This is why you myopic LibTardians can not be taken seriously by anyone sane….Those voters he speaks about….what percentage are here with a 100% LEGAL lineage?
Get it now?

Forum List

Back