🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can the Left get rid of Joe Biden?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It is my understanding that Joe has to agree to leave. He won't. He is a stubborn old man that is infirm and does not have the mental acuity to understand he needs to leave.

How then do you get rid of him Leftists?

How do you get rid of the man you call genocide Joe?

Let Hillary handle it, she's great at making friends and associates disappear
Yes, but no one would ever think Joe would kill himself

He is far too stubborn and irritable.

He really believes that if he ever dies democracy will end forever.

Biden staying in the race is a tremendously selfish endeavor. You had your time, even as president you had your time, now its beyond time you give someone else a chance.

Biden clearly scares the crap out of you.

Why else would you all be so tearfully begging us to stop him from whupping you?

What, you think it's not obvious?
Correct, I am terrified of him. You guessed it.

Stay the course.

Ok, any Leftists out there with half a brain want to discuss this?

Biden staying in the race is a tremendously selfish endeavor. You had your time, even as president you had your time, now its beyond time you give someone else a chance.
He is infirm and stubborn. It is akin to taking the car keys from grandpa.

1719700530137.png

There needs to be an intervention.

Biden won every primary he entered. He should be able to run for a second term.

Ok, any Leftists out there with half a brain want to discuss this?
I've got a whole brain, but I'll still go.

No comment on Biden getting more votes? Of course not. It hurts your little cult brain.

I can see why you're so scared. Your dumb talking points are working outside of the cult. And what else do you have? Nothing you do will stop the losing.

Someone needs to drug him up, have him go into a coma for 6 months, with life support respirator but that means the weasel Kamala would be in charge. We are F'd! :p

It is my understanding that Joe has to agree to leave. He won't. He is a stubborn old man that is infirm and does not have the mental acuity to understand he needs to leave.

How then do you get rid of him Leftists?

How do you get rid of the man you call genocide Joe?
Mummify him.

Primary voters already voted, you can't get rid of him anymore than the GOP could get rid of Trump in 2016.

Democracy is great isn't it?

Let's just pray for peace until 2024.

Primary voters already voted, you can't get rid of him anymore than the GOP could get rid of Trump in 2016.

Democracy is great isn't it?

Let's just pray for peace until 2024.

The Democrat Party has the concept of Super Duper delegates at their convention.

They can do whatever they please.

Not to say they will, but they certainly could do that.

This is a particularly sticky situation, because a lot of lib extremists in the Democrats, like Crazy Bernie- are Rabid antisemites and not too keen on Biden's lack of support for Hamas. Should be an interesting convention. My cousin works at Northwestern U Hospital, they should be prepared for major riots.

The Democrat Party has the concept of Super Duper delegates at their convention.

They can do whatever they please.

Not to say they will, but they certainly could do that.

This is a particularly sticky situation, because a lot of lib extremists in the Democrats, like Crazy Bernie- are Rabid antisemites and not too keen on Biden's lack of support for Hamas. Should be an interesting convention. My cousin works at Northwestern U Hospital, they should be prepared for major riots.
This is what would further expose and harm the Dems as a Party of the Elites. The moniker is reinforced by their own processes which are more closely common in Russia than in most of America.

Forum List

Back