How can we be sure Judaism's holy sites will be safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P F Tinmore, et al,

Why don't you explain the timeline and why this was basically ignored?

(COMMENT)

First, this comes after the MAY 1948 Declaration of Independence of the State of Israel.

You are blowing smoke, Rocco. When Palestine declared independence the UN did not recognize Israel. Palestine declared its territory inside its already existing international borders. Israel claimed no territory. It is not like Palestine was declared on top of another state.

More smoke, Rocco. The Palestinians had the right to reject resolution 181 and they did like anyone else in the world would do. Thr Palestinians had the right to declare independence. Israel not so much.

:lol::lol::lol: You crack me up, Rocco. Really you do. :lol::lol::lol:

You got a link for that?

Yes, it is a matter of record, but not acknowledged.

Go back and try again. Don't try to use some cheap Arab trick to make your point. It would be like me sending the UN a Cablegram saying the RoccoR National Authority has the honor of declaring the West Bank as the State of Roccoland. Two entities cannot claim the same ground.

What ever happened to the Lebanese born Ottoman General called Ahmed Hilmi Pasha? And what did the Arab League do to the Arab Higher Committee?

Most Respectfully,
R

Provide a link showing 'Palestine' declaring independence inside her borders

PALESTINE PROGRESS REPORT OF THE UNITED NATIONS
MEDIATOR ON PALESTINE

CABLEGRAM DATED 28 SEPTEMBER 1948 FROM THE PREMIER AND
ACTING FOREIGN SECRETARY OF ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT
TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL CONCERNING
CONSTITUTION OF ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT

28 September 1948

I HAVE THE HONOR TO INFORM YOUR EXCELLENCY THAT IN VIRTUE OF THE NATURAL RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE FOR SELF-DETERMINATION WHICH PRINCIPLE IS SUPPORTED BY THE CHARTERS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS, THE UNITED NATIONS AND OTHERS AND IN VIEW OF THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE OVER PALESTINE WHICH HAD PREVENTED THE ARABS FROM EXERCISING THEIR INDEPENDENCE, THE ARABS OF PALESTINE WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF THE COUNTRY AND ITS INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS AND WHO CONSTITUTE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF ITS LEGAL POPULATION HAVE SOLEMNLY RESOLVED TO DECLARE PALESTINE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND WITHIN ITS BOUNDARIES AS ESTABLISHED BEFORE THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE AN INDEPENDENT STATE AND CONSTITUTED A GOVERNMENT UNDER THE NAME OF THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DERIVING ITS AUTHORITY FROM A REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL BASED ON DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES AND AIMING TO SAFEGUARD THE RIGHTS OF MINORITIES AND FOREIGNERS PROTECT THE HOLY PLACES AND GUARANTEE FREEDOM OF WORSHIP TO ALL COMMUNITIES

AHMED HILMI PASHA
PREMIER AND ACTING FOREIGN SECRETARY

A/C.1/330 of 14 October 1948

Geesh!

That makes no sense. If they declared independence in 1948, why did they do it again in 1988 ???

That makes no sense. If they declared independence in 1948, why did they do it again in 1988 ???

It doesn't. Israel has been confusing the issue since 1948.

:lol: Of course they have !

There was no declaration of independence in 1948 by the "Palestinians' Arabs. Maybe there was supposed to be, but they didn't have their shot together, like Israel did .

It doesn't. Israel has been confusing the issue since 1948.

:lol: Of course they have !

There was no declaration of independence in 1948 by the "Palestinians' Arabs. Maybe there was supposed to be, but they didn't have their shot together, like Israel did .

Indeed, Israel's superior lies and propaganda left the Palestinians in the dust.

You are blowing smoke, Rocco. When Palestine declared independence the UN did not recognize Israel. Palestine declared its territory inside its already existing international borders. Israel claimed no territory. It is not like Palestine was declared on top of another state.

More smoke, Rocco. The Palestinians had the right to reject resolution 181 and they did like anyone else in the world would do. Thr Palestinians had the right to declare independence. Israel not so much.

:lol::lol::lol: You crack me up, Rocco. Really you do. :lol::lol::lol:

You got a link for that?

MEDIATOR ON PALESTINE

28 September 1948

I HAVE THE HONOR TO INFORM YOUR EXCELLENCY THAT IN VIRTUE OF THE NATURAL RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE FOR SELF-DETERMINATION WHICH PRINCIPLE IS SUPPORTED BY THE CHARTERS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS, THE UNITED NATIONS AND OTHERS AND IN VIEW OF THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE OVER PALESTINE WHICH HAD PREVENTED THE ARABS FROM EXERCISING THEIR INDEPENDENCE, THE ARABS OF PALESTINE WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF THE COUNTRY AND ITS INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS AND WHO CONSTITUTE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF ITS LEGAL POPULATION HAVE SOLEMNLY RESOLVED TO DECLARE PALESTINE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND WITHIN ITS BOUNDARIES AS ESTABLISHED BEFORE THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE AN INDEPENDENT STATE AND CONSTITUTED A GOVERNMENT UNDER THE NAME OF THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DERIVING ITS AUTHORITY FROM A REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL BASED ON DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES AND AIMING TO SAFEGUARD THE RIGHTS OF MINORITIES AND FOREIGNERS PROTECT THE HOLY PLACES AND GUARANTEE FREEDOM OF WORSHIP TO ALL COMMUNITIES

AHMED HILMI PASHA

Geesh!
So let's get this straight, all of Jordan and Israel which were part of the British Mandate, is now part of this mythical Palestine? :cuckoo:

Methinks some-ting wong wid dis picture:

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

transj.gif

MEDIATOR ON PALESTINE

28 September 1948

AHMED HILMI PASHA

Geesh!
So let's get this straight, all of Jordan and Israel which were part of the British Mandate, is now part of this mythical Palestine? :cuckoo:

transj.gif

Just Tinmore doing his usual "re - writing history" lol.

transj.gif

Just Tinmore doing his usual "re - writing history" lol.
This is more like mutilating history. I wouldn't even call it revisionism because revisionism is still based on events that took place, just a different version of the events, which could be even be false. Here we have a concocted fictional story with absolutely no basis.

And, insofar as the so-called Palestinian Declaration of Statehood in 1948 is concerned...

The Jews beat them to it by four months plus change...

They'd already staked-out their claim, the very day that the British Mandate ended...

In grammar school, we used to call that "Dibs"...

"Hey, dummy, Ronnie offered-up his lunch-cookie, and I already called 'dibs'. It's mine!"

The Israelis already had a great deal of land under their control in May 1948 when they declared Statehood...

They merely beat the so-called Palestinians to the punch, when they called 'dibs' first, in connection with the lands that they already owned and occupied.

The Palestinians simply did not have their shit together, and didn't even both trying to 'declare' until four months later...

And by then, they were trying to 'call dibs' on somebody else's piece of the cookie...

A day late, and a shekel short...

As usual...

But no proof of that was provided, other than the Arabs attacked the newly formed state of Israel, lost the war, and as a result vacated the land they recently invaded and littered with mosques. (Isn't loosing a war you started a bitch?)

Other than that there is no evidence of "destruction" only obvious abandonment, and only TWO documented cases where a mosque was turned into a synagogue. :cuckoo:

No evidence of "Israeli destruction" provided.

"littered with Mosques"?

Thanks for exposing the Neo-Zionist mindset that is the problem here.

No sir, Mosques aren't "garbage", no more than Jewish headstones should be used for roadbeds.

No sir, the Arabs didn't vacate Israel. More than 300,000 of them were expelled by the Zionists.

But no proof of that was provided, other than the Arabs attacked the newly formed state of Israel, lost the war, and as a result vacated the land they recently invaded and littered with mosques. (Isn't loosing a war you started a bitch?)

Other than that there is no evidence of "destruction" only obvious abandonment, and only TWO documented cases where a mosque was turned into a synagogue. :cuckoo:

No evidence of "Israeli destruction" provided.

"littered with Mosques"?

Thanks for exposing the Neo-Zionist mindset that is the problem here.

No sir, Mosques aren't "garbage", no more than Jewish headstones should be used for roadbeds.

No sir, the Arabs didn't vacate Israel. More than 300,000 of them were expelled by the Zionists.

It's not a Jewish practice to destroy places of worship. I remember all the churches I saw on my tours of Israel. Didn't the Muslims just recently vandalize 60 churches in Egypt?

Last edited:
It's not a Jewish practice to destroy places of worship. I remember all the churches I saw on my tours of Israel. Didn't the Muslims just recently destroy 60 churches in Egypt?

Its also not a Jewish practise to commit ethnic cleansing, and yet they did just that in 1948, 1949, and 1967.

Israel has clearly changed the Jews. Eichmann himself said that if he was a Jew, he would be an extreme Zionist.

It's not a Jewish practice to destroy places of worship. I remember all the churches I saw on my tours of Israel. Didn't the Muslims just recently destroy 60 churches in Egypt?

Its also not a Jewish practise to commit ethnic cleansing, and yet they did just that in 1948, 1949, and 1967.

Israel has clearly changed the Jews. Eichmann himself said that if he was a Jew, he would be an extreme Zionist.

Link? And why would anyone care what Eichmann said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back