How can we blame the GOP for any of this?

Hey, must be civics instructor. Did the House pass a clean CR (one with no other topics to discuss and vote on) Did they or didn't they? Easy question.

And what part of "no negotiating" does the Tea party not understand?

Why does the house need to? They passed a bill that would fund government. The Senate and Obama are the one stopping thing. How about just going along with the House and then negotiating?
The House fully understand what "No negotiating" means. It means Obama thinkks he is a dictator.

No they didn't, they passed a CR with demands to defund and delay the new health care laws. Democrats in the Senate have been more than willing to negotiate through the normal budget process. The GOP has blocked all efforts to form a conference committee to hash out the differences.

The normal process to Democrats is my way or the highway.

Dude, you have been educated on this topic so many times. Don't you worry about your cognitive (look it up) abilities? I do. You seem dumber than a box of Teabaggers.

But I am sure some of the good natured folks on here will educate you again. And you will ignore what they are trying to tell you and you will post up another ignorant thread about how can the majority party in the House of Reps can shut down the government. And be blamed for it. Good God,

Take a civics class already.

The House passed a bill. The senate didn't and Obama threatened a veto even if the senate did. So who actually shut down government?

Are you aware that if the clean CR were put to a full House vote it would pass? Where is the "compromise" in not allowing a full vote?

matter of opinion
Cantor suggests 'clean' continuing resolution wouldn't pass House - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

That isn't a compromise. Harry Reid isn't allowing any votes unless he gets everything he wants. That's the way it's been for years. He hasn't allowed any votes unless it's his stuff.

The difference being the bills Harry Reid deny wouldn't pass the Senate anyway.

Doesn't matter. At least everyone would be on record.

That's how elections are decided. If you vote for or against an unpopular bill it's hard to claim you were against it when you voted for it.

I thought elections were decided by the people like in 2010

Above are another group of lies and talking points posted ad nausea by right wing parrots; it will be posted over and over 'cause the echo chamber has less brain power than an average Boarder Collie.

You are a true lib
you explain nothing
you live in a world of hate because people tell you too
you have no idea why
what a mess the tea party is huh?
people who believe in smaller govt
the constitution
free market
1st amendment rights
what evil people

Example of a Tea Party Member of the H. of Rep.

GOP Rep. Todd Rokita tells CNN anchor Carol Costello: 'You're beautiful, but you have to be honest'

BTW, my border collie communicates much better than you. I'm not kidding.

I am very happy for you Wry

That isn't a compromise. Harry Reid isn't allowing any votes unless he gets everything he wants. That's the way it's been for years. He hasn't allowed any votes unless it's his stuff.

The difference being the bills Harry Reid deny wouldn't pass the Senate anyway.

You know this as fact?

Cantor suggests 'clean' continuing resolution wouldn't pass House - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com
do we know any of this as a fact?

The GOP has had no power in congress sense 2006
had no power period sense 2008
this 2013, going on 2014

How do we keep blaming the GOP for this?
This is nuts
No matter what my beliefs are
this is nuts

Because according to the Obama knob slobberers, the Tea Party/GOP only represent a tiny minority, yet somehow managed to win the majority of the House (again).

This segment of the population must be ignored and the progressive agenda advanced, even if half the country opposes it.

The knob slobberers resort to quoting polls, since they can't acknowledge Republicans hold over half the House and nearly half of the Senate. They just think "Obama won!" so that means King Hussein should be able to rule unchecked.

Unfortunately for the Obama knob slobberers, there is a system of checks and balances built into the Constitution. The Dems who past ACA knew the public would oppose it (they lost the election immediately after), but did it anyway knowing the American people would oppose it (enter the GOP/Tea Party). They can't admit they fucked up when they passed it without any input from Americans, now they are demanding we borrow another trillion dollars to fund it no questions asked.

Statism.png

Above are another group of lies and talking points posted ad nausea by right wing parrots; it will be posted over and over 'cause the echo chamber has less brain power than an average Boarder Collie.

You are the one who is believing the lefts lies and talking points.

It gets posted over and over because it's the Truth and Facts and we hope to break through to ones like you who can't get it through your heads that it is not talking points nor is it lies.

We are sick of Dems in the Senate and the President not listing to the majority of the American people from the very beginning that they did not want this Health Care Bill.

If you think the statement above is lies post what you think are the facts and the truth.

Tell us what are the lies?

You are a true lib
you explain nothing
you have no idea why
the constitution
free market
1st amendment rights
what evil people

GOP Rep. Todd Rokita tells CNN anchor Carol Costello: 'You're beautiful, but you have to be honest'

5 minutes into this video he makes the first mention of her appearance. The context was "I don't know if you have children or grandchildren....you look much too young".....I see no problem with this comment.

If you're trying to insinuate sexual harassment you're way off.

Because according to the Obama knob slobberers, the Tea Party/GOP only represent a tiny minority, yet somehow managed to win the majority of the House (again).

This segment of the population must be ignored and the progressive agenda advanced, even if half the country opposes it.

The knob slobberers resort to quoting polls, since they can't acknowledge Republicans hold over half the House and nearly half of the Senate. They just think "Obama won!" so that means King Hussein should be able to rule unchecked.

Unfortunately for the Obama knob slobberers, there is a system of checks and balances built into the Constitution. The Dems who past ACA knew the public would oppose it (they lost the election immediately after), but did it anyway knowing the American people would oppose it (enter the GOP/Tea Party). They can't admit they fucked up when they passed it without any input from Americans, now they are demanding we borrow another trillion dollars to fund it no questions asked.

Statism.png

It gets posted over and over because it's the Truth and Facts and we hope to break through to ones like you who can't get it through your heads that it is not talking points nor is it lies.

We are sick of Dems in the Senate and the President not listing to the majority of the American people from the very beginning that they did not want this Health Care Bill.

If you think the statement above is lies post what you think are the facts and the truth.

Nope the left is totally honest
Truth or Consequences | Texas Monthly
https://www.google.ca/#q=confirmed+lies+that+obama+has+told&safe=images
take your pick with this one
and how about your ins not going up?
mine has went up 2 1/2 times

You are a true lib
you explain nothing
you have no idea why
the constitution
free market
1st amendment rights
what evil people

5 minutes into this video he makes the first mention of her appearance. The context was "I don't know if you have children or grandchildren....you look much too young".....I see no problem with this comment.

If you're trying to insinuate sexual harassment you're way off.

The left is trying to being a gentle man out of the equation
crazy man

You know what gets me is that the Dems are upset that their staffers had to pay 11,000.00 for their Health Care and they call it a pay cut.
Not a single one of them think about since it happened to their staff, that it is also happening to Millions of Americans.
This is exactly why our Government is suppose to live under the rules that they pass.
They are not suppose to get special treatment.
People are really angry about this.
Where are their cuts in pay gong to come from when their employer drops the payment. they too are out 11,000.00 and it will not be paid for by anyone but them.

What is even worse is the Health & Human services was not allowed to do what they did.
They broke the law and got away with it.

What is the most scariest, is the over 7 foot tall regulations, that absolutely no one knows what is in that monster.

Nope the left is totally honest
Truth or Consequences | Texas Monthly
https://www.google.ca/#q=confirmed+lies+that+obama+has+told&safe=images
take your pick with this one
and how about your ins not going up?
mine has went up 2 1/2 times

Ours has also doubled and we lost our Doctor, she had to close up because she could not afford the cut in payments to Medicare. She is now working at the Hospital.
There was only one Doctor in our town that still accepted Medicare which my husband has.
He is running the place like an assembly line.
15 minutes for each patient and then out the door you go.

You know what gets me is that the Dems are upset that their staffers had to pay 11,000.00 for their Health Care and they call it a pay cut.
Not a single one of them think about since it happened to their staff, that it is also happening to Millions of Americans.
This is exactly why our Government is suppose to live under the rules that they pass.
They are not suppose to get special treatment.
People are really angry about this.
Where are their cuts in pay gong to come from when their employer drops the payment. they too are out 11,000.00 and it will not be paid for by anyone but them.

What is even worse is the Health & Human services was not allowed to do what they did.
They broke the law and got away with it.

What is the most scariest, is the over 7 foot tall regulations, that absolutely no one knows what is in that monster.

Mine went from 19 a wekk to 53
got about 200 employees on my project

they got the mandate lettert today
holy sh--
if this is the way the rest of the un informed are taking this
OMG

Forum List

Back