How can we end monotheist terrorism?

everything must fall in one camp or the other, which means one's own person must fit there too, and of course that's going to be on the Good team, which makes "us" right and "them" the enemy. The actual world of course simply doesn't work that way.
Actually the world does work that way. And has been doing so for a very long time. What does not ever work is everyone holding hands and singing "Kumbaya". Homo homini lupus est!

:lol:

No, don't think so. It works in the comic books, not here.

"The world may divided into two types of people: those who divide people into two types, and those who do not". I am definitely the latter.
So you choose not to live in the real world were people are divided along racial, political, ideological, religious, philosophical and so on and so on lines? I hate to break it to you, but that is the world we live in and it has been that way for a long long time and it will never change. Ok, so tell me what planet are you from because it doesn't seem that you are familiar with the planet Earth.

Again, this has no relation to anything I said. Perhaps you need an interpreter.
I think as humans get smarter and more evolved religion will fade. It seems the most religious are the poorest and least intelligent. People in the middle east, bible belt and black communities.

That's not to say a lot of rich or intelligent people dont practice wishful thinking and cognitive dissonance too.

People in the middle east, bible belt and black communities
And what exactly are we to do with your racism? Seems that racism is just a deadly as any religion.
Not really. All one has to do is meet a black Arab or poor white trash and you realize people are all the same. It isnt the sinners I hate I hate the sin. Stupidity is a sin. Or should be. But they need you to be dumb so they can manipulate you.

And what did I say that wasnt true?

And what exactly are we to do with your racism? Seems that racism is just a deadly as any religion.
I have a negative opinion of how black society raises their kids. Do you disagree? But I want to help improve their conditions to solve the problem for example less factories in mexico and China more in Detroit.

What do you want to do to help or do you even admit your right wing policies dont help black people?

Where do you see "racism" in that?

Do you actually understand English at all?
You mean besides "The Bell Curve" bullshit he is parroting?

And where do you see this "bell curve bullshit"?

I'm not familiar with your posts before this but nothing you've posted in this thread has made a lick of sense, so I'm gonna assume you're having a bad night. Try again another time.

I'm not familiar with your posts before this but nothing you've posted in this thread has made a lick of sense, so I'm gonna assume you're having a bad night. Try again another time.
i take it you missed the part where he said the black community is "less intelligent". Either you missed it or you are just a fucking asshole. I am betting on the latter.

You don't see Wiccans murdering people in the streets. You don't see Asatruar setting off car bombs for Thor or Buddhists gunning down Middle Eastern kids in the name of universally compassionate enlightenment. You do see Muslim terrorists planting bombs for the sake of Allah and Christian terrorists shooting kids at European summer camps.

Anders Behring Breivick is a wrotten man who has absolutelly nothing to do with the christian religion - he massmurdered children of his own nation because he is islamophob. What he said about the christian religion and/or the christian churches shows only that he had absolutelly no idea what he was speaking about.

This tells us something.

If guess it tells us for example you don't know who Heinrich Himmler was and what kind of antichristian ideology his "knights of king Arthur" (=SS) had.

This tells us exactly what the problem is. The problem isn't Islamic terrorism or Christian terrorism or Jewish terrorism.

You are speaking now about 50% of all mankind. This remembers me that someone tried to sell once a 50% mixture of a delicacy here in our country: one quail mixed with an elephant.

The problem is all of it. The problem is monotheist terrorism.

The not existing problem is: religious people in general are more mighty than others. The spiritual secret: Discipline, knowledge and an altruistic form of egoism - or an egoistic form of altruism. Depends. And the help of god for sure.

The kind of mind that says there is one truth

Exactly: There's only one truth - not many truthes, but many perceptions of the truth. Only god knows the full truth while his children are able to search and to communicate about.

and that's the one that mind will die for is the same mind that will prove ready and willing to cause other people to die for it as well.

What?... In physics for example we agree that the truth about the independent reality all around (natural laws) are provable with experiments. And in psychology we don't know a lot about how to create important intuitions - inspirations - what will be able to enlarge our knowledge about this world here or our knowledge about meta-physical structures like for example mathematics. Whatever someone will find out - we all will have to communicate about, because the best truth is worth nothing if no one understands anything any longer about how to find out what's true or fake.

How can we stop this? How can we do our part to stamp out terrorist monotheism?

Egocentrics like Hitler, Stalin, Mao - others too - gave answers to such questions. Who asked them? They themselve?

Last edited:

i take it you missed the part where he said the black community is "less intelligent". Either you missed it or you are just a fucking asshole. I am betting on the latter.

Have you ever been in or seen a black community? No jobs can't speak intelligently eubonics crime no good parents etc?

You don't see Wiccans murdering people in the streets. You don't see Asatruar setting off car bombs for Thor or Buddhists gunning down Middle Eastern kids in the name of universally compassionate enlightenment. You do see Muslim terrorists planting bombs for the sake of Allah and Christian terrorists shooting kids at European summer camps. This tells us something. This tells us exactly what the problem is. The problem isn't Islamic terrorism or Christian terrorism or Jewish terrorism. The problem is all of it. The problem is monotheist terrorism. The kind of mind that says there is one truth and that's the one that mind will die for is the same mind that will prove ready and willing to cause other people to die for it as well. How can we stop this? How can we do our part to stamp out terrorist monotheism?

The problem I find here is that you are looking at rather superficial causal variables for conflict (IE specific religions). Conflict studies have shown these variables to be relatively weak and not statistically significant. One issue instead that proves to be rather important and which does touch on religion is levels of identity diversity within a society. Most often this identity is structured around say ethnicity (so high levels of ethnic diversity within a state, can make it more prone to conflict) but religious adherence also constitutes a significant identity grouping and so societies with high levels of religious diversity can also contribute to increased risks of conflict. This risk doesn't depend on any specific ideology such as Christian or Islamic specific doctrines, but rather simply serves the purpose of dividing people into competing social and political groups. These problems tend to be compounded in former colonial states where a weak sense of national identity exists (thus other social identities such as religious or ethnic identities can often trump a sense of national identity).

Aside from weak state identities such variables tend to be more potent when also coupled with poor economic performance, the existence of past conflict, mountains, high levels of young males in the population, and the presence of weak state institutions. If we want to see less violence then these are the general variables that we need to look at; particularly economic development, stronger state institutions, and stronger national identity structures.

You don't see Wiccans murdering people in the streets.

Wiccnas are not monotheist...
That was the point. The non-monotheistic religions aren't doing things like this.

We see non-monotheist populations engage in identity based violence a lot. Buddhists in Burma for example have targeted the Rohingya, and outside of that, Burma has a very diverse rebel militant system in general (it's also worth noting that Shaolin Monks used to be among China's most notorious mercenary and rebel groups). We also see non-monotheists engaged in fighting in a number of African states, particularly South Sudan at present, which has a Christian population to be sure, but is primarily not monotheistic in its belief structures. Once again, identity structures are the key here.

You don't see Wiccans murdering people in the streets. You don't see Asatruar setting off car bombs for Thor or Buddhists gunning down Middle Eastern kids in the name of universally compassionate enlightenment. You do see Muslim terrorists planting bombs for the sake of Allah and Christian terrorists shooting kids at European summer camps. This tells us something. This tells us exactly what the problem is. The problem isn't Islamic terrorism or Christian terrorism or Jewish terrorism. The problem is all of it. The problem is monotheist terrorism. The kind of mind that says there is one truth and that's the one that mind will die for is the same mind that will prove ready and willing to cause other people to die for it as well. How can we stop this? How can we do our part to stamp out terrorist monotheism?

Could try something that's never been tried before and not have one monotheist country drop bombs on another monotheist country or install leaders whos ubjugate the other country's population for the benefit of the first. Not naming names but they speak English. Badly. ;)

Forum List

Back