How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Agree! Voter rolls in tip top shape is key. Plus a system to view your ballot was accepted, and if not...a way to notify the ballots rejected people, with like a 10 day window, to 'cure' the ballot envelope.

And another perk is that mail in ballots are filled out paper ballots, so if there is ever any dispute with electronic/cyber security or counts, there is a paper ballot as a paper trail to use in recounts.
We also need to standardize voting laws across the nation....it's nuts that we have 50+ rule sets

Does one have to affirm second amendment rights every couple of years? By returning gun registration cards.

Yes, you do. How else is a state supposed purge the rolls of people who died, moved away, or are in a nursing facility and can't vote? If you got kicked off the rolls because you were too lazy to mail in a postage paid card, then that's your fault, and nobody took your right away except you. If you don't register to vote and therefore can't, is that taking your voting rights away?
Bullshit, If I register to vote and skip a few elections I should have to run the conservative gauntlet to return that right. Voting isn't mandatory.

The US postal service notifies county clerks of change of address forms, SS checks are made. Conservatives just want to limit voting.
Dims complain about all those methods for cleaning the voter rolls because you want as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible. Responding to a letter once eveyr 5 years is not onerous, and all they have to do to avoid it is go vote.

Did you find any cases of this?

How would you find out? If I decided not to vote this year and somebody mailed in a ballot in my name, I have no idea somebody did that, and neither does the election board. It's not like they send you a thank you letter if you voted.
Exactly right. Why not a public video channel on line, that shows in every state in alphabetical order the names of every citizen who voted in which could be looked up, and then verified by the voter after voting ?? The site could go up before the election starts, and would remain fluid until the election ends. A running total could be tabulated in real time as the event unfolds. This would be in two categories at the bottom of the page showing R & D tabulation.

The voter could then print out the page in which their vote fell upon. This would be the receipt needed to confirm the vote and the category cast in.
Just one problem with that, secret ballot. If they can put how you voted on line, it is no longer a secret ballot. Some states do have sites similar to what you are advocating for. WA is one of them. I moved here six years ago and went to the site to verify that my vote had been accepted, it had. I was also able to check every election that I voted in for accepted ballots. You can't see how you voted though.
Why secret ?? Isn't that the word where corruption forms under it ??? The election should be totally transparent. By the time the action subsides if everyone votes on election day, no recourse by friends and family members would have time to use intimidation to change your mind. The secrecy should only be held up untill the vote is cast, then it should be recorded openly. Laws regarding threats and recourse after the fact should insure a fair and reasonable election where no one is punished by anyone afterwards. The laws should be the toughest in the world in order to protect the citizen's from any fall out after they cast their vote.
a voter's secrecy is paramount. The strongest anti-intimidation laws in the world would not stop a corrupt government from seeking retribution against people who voted against them. Hell, we don't have open ballots now and AOC and the democrats are already discussing how they are going to have enemies lists that they will blackball.
True, but I couldn't give a rats ace who knows how I voted. If they got a problem with it, then that's their dammed problem. I frankly don't give a damn. Put me on a list, who cares, because I fear no man. Yeah he might take my life in this world, but he has no control over the next world and my soul, and he can't send me to hell so I'm good. I voted for Trump, that's right.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Agree! Voter rolls in tip top shape is key. Plus a system to view your ballot was accepted, and if not...a way to notify the ballots rejected people, with like a 10 day window, to 'cure' the ballot envelope.

And another perk is that mail in ballots are filled out paper ballots, so if there is ever any dispute with electronic/cyber security or counts, there is a paper ballot as a paper trail to use in recounts.
In other words, there is no problem with stealing elections with illegitimate votes.
Nothing was stolen....
Just our election.

Did their signature match the one on my driver's license? HELL no!!

It doesn't matter. My father went to the polls one year to vote, and because of his arm surgery, he couldn't sign his name the way he usually did, so they stopped him. He showed them the surgery scar on his right arm, he presented two valid forms of ID, and all he was allowed to do is fill out a provisional ballot.
I myself went a few election periods to vote, and was turned away because I wasn't in the system they claimed. So I had my voter registration card, but lost it prior, and figured oh well all I have to do is show my driver's license. Nope they said, otherwise they said that if my voter card wasn't renewed I couldn't vote. Huh ?
What state? I think they may have pulled a fast one unless they made it crystal clear you must register for each year in the beginning or lose your right to vote.
Yep, they pulled a fast one, and I must say I fell for it.

The people spoke.

Especially the dead people.

They fired Trump.

Xi fired Trump

China doesn't care if it's ChiComTrump or Biden. The Republicans, on the other hand, are attempting to overturn an election, and install their dictator.

Trump placed heavy tariffs and restrictions on China. Trump stood up for the American people against Red China. Xi's man Quid Pro will end all tariffs and ensure China is unhampered in their goals of world domination. Xi cared very much what the outcome was and heavily influenced that outcome. We could say he exerted his dominion to ensure that Quid Pro would reassert the China First policies of Obama.

Which dead people voted?

Silly...

Was this your post agreeing that you know the election was rigged ??? Otherwise why would you be commenting on this topic ??

Nope.
We need to sterilize the voter rolls...formalize the apparatus that does it...and clean it up. I don't know if it's true but I imagine a lot of junk mailers use the voting rolls to mail out their 20% off coupons for aluminum siding or whatever. If nothing else, it would help limit that.

LOL

But there is no reason to have tens of thousands of dead people on the voting rolls, people who moved decades ago still on the voter rolls, people who haven't voted in District 1 in 20 years still on the voter rolls. All of this needs to be formally investigated in every district and, when necessary, purged.

Silly...

We also need to standardize voting laws across the nation....it's nuts that we have 50+ rule sets
Sure, if you want Motor Voter registration with same day.

Why secret ?? Isn't that the word where corruption forms under it ??? The election should be totally transparent. By the time the action subsides if everyone votes on election day, no recourse by friends and family members would have time to use intimidation to change your mind. The secrecy should only be held up untill the vote is cast, then it should be recorded openly. Laws regarding threats and recourse after the fact should insure a fair and reasonable election where no one is punished by anyone afterwards. The laws should be the toughest in the world in order to protect the citizen's from any fall out after they cast their vote.

Yes but it wouldn't work that way. You cast your vote, it's published, and you get laid off from your job two weeks later for no reason, or your landlord raises your rent. We on the right don't hold grudges by how people vote, but we've all heard stories about families disowning somebody because they voted for GW or Trump. You never hear stories like that when Obama or Clinton was President; at least I never have. You may even have couples where the husband tells his wife he voted for Biden when he really voted for Trump just to keep peace between them.

We seen how childish the left is. They attended Trump rallies for the sole purpose of starting trouble, they go to the national Republican conventions to do the same. Most of us on the right believe it's a persons business how they voted and not hold it against them. The left on the other hand acts like you should vote the way they do or they will retaliate.
It just shows how divided we are as a nation now. Think about what we are saying here. Unbelievable.

Without the voter sterilization process you describe, Mail-In voting will at best enjoy a 50% confidence level.

In the 5 states that have done exclusively mail in voting for a long time now, the "confidence level" (whatever the hell that is) is quite high, nobody bitches about the outcome--even the losers, and there is very little fraud.

My bitch is about the risk posture. It currently sucks regardless of outcome, evidence, court rulings, etc. I think there are too many vulnerabilities that need to be addressed starting with the voter rolls where I have lauded repeatedly your call to sterilize them.
agreed.

Silly...

Was this your post agreeing that you know the election was rigged ??? Otherwise why would you be commenting on this topic ??

Nope.
We need to sterilize the voter rolls...formalize the apparatus that does it...and clean it up. I don't know if it's true but I imagine a lot of junk mailers use the voting rolls to mail out their 20% off coupons for aluminum siding or whatever. If nothing else, it would help limit that.

LOL

But there is no reason to have tens of thousands of dead people on the voting rolls, people who moved decades ago still on the voter rolls, people who haven't voted in District 1 in 20 years still on the voter rolls. All of this needs to be formally investigated in every district and, when necessary, purged.

Agree, but not right before an election. The time to do it would be now.

Does one have to affirm second amendment rights every couple of years? By returning gun registration cards.

Yes, you do. How else is a state supposed purge the rolls of people who died, moved away, or are in a nursing facility and can't vote? If you got kicked off the rolls because you were too lazy to mail in a postage paid card, then that's your fault, and nobody took your right away except you. If you don't register to vote and therefore can't, is that taking your voting rights away?
Bullshit, If I register to vote and skip a few elections I should have to run the conservative gauntlet to return that right. Voting isn't mandatory.

The US postal service notifies county clerks of change of address forms, SS checks are made. Conservatives just want to limit voting.
Dims complain about all those methods for cleaning the voter rolls because you want as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible. Responding to a letter once eveyr 5 years is not onerous, and all they have to do to avoid it is go vote.
What voting fraud can you point to with facts.

Biden was on Saturday Night Live? I don't think so.

Really dude...just stop it.

YOUR BLOB LOST. Get over it.

Candy, during your 8mm Career, you no doubt used a LOT of heavy drugs.

Prior to this election, the most outrageous and in your face election fraud was when filthy traitor democrats drove car loads of magically found ballots in after Norm Coleman had defeated Al Franken.

Now the fraud of this election makes that that theft look like child's play. But at the time, America had never experienced such third world corruption. After this shit, Uganda and Belize look at the USA as the most corrupt election system on earth.

Did your priest touch you inappropriately? I imagine you probably liked it. What else could lead you to be such a warped person?

Silly...

Nope.

LOL

Agree, but not right before an election. The time to do it would be now.
It would be an ongoing process of course.

What voting fraud can you point to with facts.
Georgia Voter Fraud Caught Red-Handed

The people spoke.

Especially the dead people.

They fired Trump.

Xi fired Trump

China doesn't care if it's ChiComTrump or Biden. The Republicans, on the other hand, are attempting to overturn an election, and install their dictator.

Trump placed heavy tariffs and restrictions on China. Trump stood up for the American people against Red China. Xi's man Quid Pro will end all tariffs and ensure China is unhampered in their goals of world domination. Xi cared very much what the outcome was and heavily influenced that outcome. We could say he exerted his dominion to ensure that Quid Pro would reassert the China First policies of Obama.

Which dead people voted?
Wow, you are going to say it isn't so ?? Well if it ain't, the media lied. AGAIN.

Silly...

Do you understand the inherent absurdity of your statement?

I was serious about precluding future stolen elections, not inviting idiot hacks to contradict themselves in dramatic fashion.

There was zero absurdity in my statement. Your claiming that this election was stolen was quite bizarre.

Forum List

Back