How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.

Without the voter sterilization process you describe, Mail-In voting will at best enjoy a 50% confidence level.

In the 5 states that have done exclusively mail in voting for a long time now, the "confidence level" (whatever the hell that is) is quite high, nobody bitches about the outcome--even the losers, and there is very little fraud.

My bitch is about the risk posture. It currently sucks regardless of outcome, evidence, court rulings, etc. I think there are too many vulnerabilities that need to be addressed starting with the voter rolls where I have lauded repeatedly your call to sterilize them.
agreed.

Thank you

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
If we don’t stop this one we will never get it done.

Does one have to affirm second amendment rights every couple of years? By returning gun registration cards.

Yes, you do. How else is a state supposed purge the rolls of people who died, moved away, or are in a nursing facility and can't vote? If you got kicked off the rolls because you were too lazy to mail in a postage paid card, then that's your fault, and nobody took your right away except you. If you don't register to vote and therefore can't, is that taking your voting rights away?
Bullshit, If I register to vote and skip a few elections I should have to run the conservative gauntlet to return that right. Voting isn't mandatory.

The US postal service notifies county clerks of change of address forms, SS checks are made. Conservatives just want to limit voting.
Dims complain about all those methods for cleaning the voter rolls because you want as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible. Responding to a letter once eveyr 5 years is not onerous, and all they have to do to avoid it is go vote.
What voting fraud can you point to with facts.
Georgia Voter Fraud Caught Red-Handed
It was investigated and found to be completely without merit according to the republic Sec of State in GA.

You received less votes than the Democratic candidate.

There isn't a legal way to stop that.

It just shows how divided we are as a nation now. Think about what we are saying here. Unbelievable.

Don't look now, but it's only going to get worse as time goes on. That's why we need to divide this country so we have two countries instead: liberals on one half of the country, conservatives on the other, and the Independents will just have to choose a side to live on.

I'm sure you're like doing shit and stuff.

You received less votes than the Democratic candidate.

There isn't a legal way to stop that.
No we didn’t. And that’s the problem.

Does one have to affirm second amendment rights every couple of years? By returning gun registration cards.

Yes, you do. How else is a state supposed purge the rolls of people who died, moved away, or are in a nursing facility and can't vote? If you got kicked off the rolls because you were too lazy to mail in a postage paid card, then that's your fault, and nobody took your right away except you. If you don't register to vote and therefore can't, is that taking your voting rights away?
Bullshit, If I register to vote and skip a few elections I should have to run the conservative gauntlet to return that right. Voting isn't mandatory.

The US postal service notifies county clerks of change of address forms, SS checks are made. Conservatives just want to limit voting.
Dims complain about all those methods for cleaning the voter rolls because you want as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible. Responding to a letter once eveyr 5 years is not onerous, and all they have to do to avoid it is go vote.
What voting fraud can you point to with facts.
Good grief.... Like our pit bull had figured out finally that chasing her tail after a while isn't as fun, because she can't catch it, so why keep doing it after the facts are known that the tail can't be caught ? I know, you crats want to see if you can get the conservatives chasing their tails by convincing them that maybe things are different, and that maybe because of that the tail can finally be caught. LOL.

I notice you aren’t defending your votes. Why would you not want to prove your win through verification?

We can't.

If enough people are determined to cheat, they will find a way.

A nation, a company, a family is only as good as the caliber of its members.
I concur. In any given system, without strict controls, people will find a way, especially with something so divisive, and so detrimental as an election.

The PO doesn't share their findings or changes with the electoral commission. Voting isn't mandatory, but the electoral board knowing who is still able to vote is. It's just like when you have to renew your drivers license which is much more tedious and time consuming. If you want to drive, that's what you have to do.

This election, all you leftists have told us is how easy voting by mail is. Now when states demand you return a postage paid card, it's the end of the world.

It just shows how divided we are as a nation now. Think about what we are saying here. Unbelievable.

Don't look now, but it's only going to get worse as time goes on. That's why we need to divide this country so we have two countries instead: liberals on one half of the country, conservatives on the other, and the Independents will just have to choose a side to live on.
Don't like it, but you might actually be right.

I notice you aren’t defending your votes. Why would you not want to prove your win through verification?

The win was proven. I fully accept that Joe Biden received more of the popular vote as well as won the electoral college and they voted and that number came out to 306 - 232, which technically was better than Trump in 2016.

Now, am I interested in convincing you? No, there isn't any reason or incentive to do so.

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
Well, no, thats not exactly true. Trump couldn't predict a pandemic 4 years prior, nor the alteration of voting procedures that democrats were going to hoist upon the system.

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
Well, no, thats not exactly true. Trump couldn't predict a pandemic 4 years prior, nor the alteration of voting procedures that democrats were going to hoist upon the system.

It's a good thing the Democrats were able to predict and accommodate and make 'the steal' on their path to victory.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Why the sudden change of heart on purging voter rolls? Democrats used to be fervently against that.

Mail in voting may be on its way, but I think they need to work out some kinks before they go nationwide with it. Even though you don't believe there was fraud in this election, there are many who believe there was, and to those people, mail in voting is way down the road.

"It was investigated and found to be completely without merit according to the republic Sec of State in GA."
-----------------

FRAUD was inevitable when Sec of State Brad Raffensperger signed an illegal "Consent Decree" with the Democrats. The law firm writing the new rules for voting in Georgia was none other then Perkins/Cole, the same firm that paid for the infamous Steel Dossier.
Brad is a total DUNDERHEAD and a clear and present danger to democracy in Georgia.

Why the sudden change of heart on purging voter rolls? Democrats used to be fervently against that.

Mail in voting may be on its way, but I think they need to work out some kinks before they go nationwide with it. Even though you don't believe there was fraud in this election, there are many who believe there was, and to those people, mail in voting is way down the road.

I'm not a democrat.

From 2014:

The win was proven. I fully accept that Joe Biden received more of the popular vote as well as won the electoral college and they voted and that number came out to 306 - 232, which technically was better than Trump in 2016.

Now, am I interested in convincing you? No, there isn't any reason or incentive to do so.
Wasn’t proven at all. As a matter of fact every time you block an inquiry. You prove you didn’t win.

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks bidumb won the most votes in history. You don’t think that either.

Wasn’t proven at all. As a matter of fact every time you block an inquiry. You prove you didn’t win.

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks bidumb won the most votes in history. You don’t think that either.

Read the last sentence of my previous post.

I'm sure though that whining on USMB will make all the difference in the world, crybaby.

Forum List

Back