How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

Did I say the whole court took the blue pill?! No. Why do you make shit up and then call it a lie?! Do you feel that’s the only way you can “win” an argument?
You said ALL OF THEM? EVERY SINGLE ONE?

If you meant to say "except for Alito and Thomas" it never made your lie filled post.
Don't blame me, speaking of lying to "win;" an argument.
Except Alito and Thomas what?! I must have missed their dissents. Can you post them because I can’t find them anywhere

Just bring large truckloads of pro-Republican ballots to the major city voting districts. If it's good for the Democrats, it's good for the Republicans.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
You forgot to add, an adequate number of polling locations to serve ALL voters, regardless of color or political party.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
This is a lie.

The 2020 General Election was not ‘stolen.’

The people spoke. They fired Trump.
The people spoke, AGAIN.

Only THIS time, it will STICK.
So, the people didn't speak when they said hell no to Hillary?

Yes. They did. We heard it loud and clear over and over for four years.

What I don't understand is how so much earwax built up in 4 years that you guys can no longer hear the people speak.
They avoid the perspectives, opinions, experience and ideas of others. Actively.

That's what the alternate universe is all about. Their Safe Space.

As far as I know there NEVER has been a stolen election in our USA ever??? I mean the elected profe$$ional politician$ & the Deeeeep $tate appointed profe$$ional bureaucrat$ ALWAYS get the candidate of THEIR choice thanks to us the DIVIDED constituency!!!

This is a lie.

The 2020 General Election was not ‘stolen.’
The question is how do we stop it in the future.

The only way to fix our political system, is to get the $$$ outta it ~S~
That, and strict, short term limits.

You would see a clear change in behaviors overnight, because their priorities would be completely re-ordered.
maybe rethink the entire deal Mac.
to h*ll with this electoral baloney!
let's institute a 'draft' for political service
boot camp can include scrubbing the halls of congress w/an EBT card.....

~S~

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...
View attachment 429884
Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...
View attachment 429884
you should be crying because of nut jobs in your party and crooks and cheaters you damn near lost 22 seats in the house...the GOP will take the house in 2022 and hold the senate...no one likes cheaters....
I'm a Libertarian. The American voters are simpletons, always with one House against the President so that all legislation is blocked because they are all babies who can't get along.

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
Well, no, thats not exactly true. Trump couldn't predict a pandemic 4 years prior, nor the alteration of voting procedures that democrats were going to hoist upon the system.
Well, yes, Hair Trump was too busy planning his dictatorship and got Trumped. Bigly!

National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.
But we don’t have a problem with dead people voting or people voting twice.

Have any republicans got away with it?

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.
Voter IDs are so yesterday.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.

If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
Well, no, thats not exactly true. Trump couldn't predict a pandemic 4 years prior, nor the alteration of voting procedures that democrats were going to hoist upon the system.
Well, yes, Hair Trump was too busy planning his dictatorship and got Trumped. Bigly!
What steps has he taken to implement a dictatorship?

National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.

If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?

Yeah, it’s just that all the GOP challenges were where black people voted, and they tried to disenfranchise 20 million people, even though the hypocrites were citing procedures they’d implemented in their own states.

So yeah, they were trying to disenfranchise people.

Never in at least 50 years has a political party shown so much contempt for democracy and the sovereign will of the people as the Republican Party has over the past six weeks.

What steps has he taken to implement a dictatorship?
lol, sure thing Rip Van Winkle, did you just wake up now?

I disagree. The number of voting centers has consistently decreased in republican administrations.. We had massive turnout this past election with no sizable voter fraud. Yet nearly every right leaning poster here wants to roll back voting by mail.

We had a very clean election this time. So it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
Again, Disagree. The only reason republicans are sqawking about fraud is because the mango messiah is telling them to. The other 8,000 losers on election day--not as much as a peep.

Not sure what that is.

If we held an election tomorrow with the same exact perarmeters and the blob won...nobody on the right would be saying one damn word about voter fraud. True or false.

After Biden is sworn in, I will post something in "Debate now" about my ideas for improving the voting system. I'll invite you to comment.

It's not.... It's just one more loss of their bullcrap if it is enforced, just as it dam well should be enforced.

Forum List

Back