How can we trust Kamala?

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election. Not much news here.
So you will vote for someone you don’t trust? She blatantly lied about Abe Lincoln and the Supreme Court
Of course. The alternative is far, far worse. And I trust him far, far less.

Sure wish I had better options, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Let me put it in another way and would you prefer her over Pence?
This was already asked. If the choice were those two, I'd do what I actually want to do right now: Vote third party. I don't care for most in either whacked out party.

I have to vote a against Trump, and the stain he has placed on our history.

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election. Not much news here.
So you will vote for someone you don’t trust? She blatantly lied about Abe Lincoln and the Supreme Court

This was already asked. If the choice were those two, I'd do what I actually want to do right now: Vote third party. I don't care for most in either whacked out party.

Yeah, but I believe that if Trump does win he will be removed by Pence because the GOP can not nor will they handle the another four years of him...

I truly believe Harris or Pence will be President within the next year of the next term...

Yeah, but I believe that if Trump does win he will be removed by Pence because the GOP can not nor will they handle the another four years of him...

I truly believe Harris or Pence will be President within the next year of the next term...
That wouldn't be a shocker. More likely, I'd guess, Harris.

That wouldn't be a shocker. More likely, I'd guess, Harris.

Believe it or not I am guessing the same but if she is President then expect a massive revolt in 2022 and the House going GOP again...

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election.

Not much news here.

Really? If it were Mike Pence running with Haley as his VP who would you vote for?
Easy. Third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against this stain on our history.
Stain on our history is Mr. Obama it seems. Under him we saw the rise of ISIS, Antifa, BLM and the cause the greatest political divide of our time as he approved spying on a campaign from a rival party via sketchy at best information garnered by opposition research. Interesting how you utterly ignore that while admitting that Trump has been beneficial for your business interests. To each their own I suppose. After all the party you support said that riots were a myth, that Antifa is just an idea and if you don’t vote for Biden you ain’t black.
I know, I know. It's all the other guys. I get it.
Never said “all” but it’s not one side of the coin either and the way the Democrats reacted during the Kavanaugh hearings was abominable and you agreed with that. Yet you still support them.
I honestly don't know why this needs to be so complicated.

I disagree with Republicans on some issues. I disagree with Democrats on some issues. I disagree with BOTH on some issues. Overall, at a macro level, I lean Left, definitely.

Is a person required to agree with everything a candidate or a party is says if they vote for a candidate from that party?

Is that how obedient and weak-willed we've become?
I don’t understand why you lean left since the Democrat party has gone so far left

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election.

Not much news here.

Really? If it were Mike Pence running with Haley as his VP who would you vote for?
Easy. Third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against this stain on our history.
Stain on our history is Mr. Obama it seems. Under him we saw the rise of ISIS, Antifa, BLM and the cause the greatest political divide of our time as he approved spying on a campaign from a rival party via sketchy at best information garnered by opposition research. Interesting how you utterly ignore that while admitting that Trump has been beneficial for your business interests. To each their own I suppose. After all the party you support said that riots were a myth, that Antifa is just an idea and if you don’t vote for Biden you ain’t black.
Never said “all” but it’s not one side of the coin either and the way the Democrats reacted during the Kavanaugh hearings was abominable and you agreed with that. Yet you still support them.

I disagree with Republicans on some issues. I disagree with Democrats on some issues. I disagree with BOTH on some issues. Overall, at a macro level, I lean Left, definitely.

Is a person required to agree with everything a candidate or a party is says if they vote for a candidate from that party?

I don’t understand why you lean left since the Democrat party has gone so far left
I am not the Democratic Party. I'm not even a Democrat.

Does it not occur to you that I don't lean as much as the party does?

Life is not binary, one or the other, either/or.

Not much news here.

Life isn’t but politics these days is.

Still playing your game.........you are so full of it that we need a bulldozer to shovel it out.

You been a leftist trying to blame shift forever.

I'm voting for Trump...........and I hope he keeps pissing in your cornflakes......I ENJOY IT.

Not much news here.

raw

Mac atttack getting desperate as the vote gets closer.............saying vote third party and crap and trying to deny he's just another leftist.

Funny shit right here...........lmao

Forum List

Back