How can women vote for Hillary when she defended a rapist?

Oct 25, 2015
It's one thing to have doubts about your client and another thing to know that you defend a rapist. She knew it and laughed about it. She accused a 12 year old of liking older men and said she was crazy. She destroyed an innocent life just for money and power.

When someone tells you that he killed someone and you don't tell it to the police then you are guilty too but why when someone tells the same thing to a lawyer there aren't consequences for the lawyer? If this is modern democracy then i hate modern democracy. Rapists and murderers should rot in jail.

Truly this is a fucked up world and society and i pity all these stupid people that think that Hitlary care about anyone. When a person is proud for defending a child rapist then you know that this person is pure evil.

Your OP made absolutely zero sense then i looked at your avatar and now I understand why.

It's one thing to have doubts about your client and another thing to know that you defend a rapist. She knew it and laughed about it. She accused a 12 year old of liking older men and said she was crazy. She destroyed an innocent life just for money and power.

When someone tells you that he killed someone and you don't tell it to the police then you are guilty too but why when someone tells the same thing to a lawyer there aren't consequences for the lawyer? If this is modern democracy then i hate modern democracy. Rapists and murderers should rot in jail.

Truly this is a fucked up world and society and i pity all these stupid people that think that Hitlary care about anyone. When a person is proud for defending a child rapist then you know that this person is pure evil.
As a new court appointed defense attorney, she didn't have a choice...

Are you serious? It's a defense attorney's job, why they spend 7 years in college, take an oath, all of that. The law requires we all have the right to counsel. Someone has to be that counsel. And yes, all lawyers would rather know the truth than have to guess their client is guilty. Throwing aspersions at the 12 year old victim was her job, casting doubt. Yes, it sucks, but maybe that's why Hillary didn't stay with that job very long.

So what? Let's say that you are right. She said that he admitted that he was guilty and she knew it. She destroyed a human life just for money and fame. I would prefer to lose my job than to defend a child rapist.

So what? Let's say that you are right. She said that he admitted that he was guilty and she knew it. She destroyed a human life just for money and fame. I would prefer to lose my job than to defend a child rapist.
Maybe thats why you arent an attorney. They take an oath.

It has nothing to do with money or fame.

Public defenders don't get paid much and there is no fame in it. Everyone is allowed a defense. That's all it was about.

Are you serious? It's a defense attorney's job, why they spend 7 years in college, take an oath, all of that. The law requires we all have the right to counsel. Someone has to be that counsel. And yes, all lawyers would rather know the truth than have to guess their client is guilty. Throwing aspersions at the 12 year old victim was her job, casting doubt. Yes, it sucks, but maybe that's why Hillary didn't stay with that job very long.

I don't think that you would say the same thing if the 12 year old was your daughter. There are people with morals, that choose to do the right thing and there are people that would do anything for money and power. If all people were people like me our societies would be paradise on earth. People like Hillary are the rapists, the murderers ,the liars, the abusers of this world. The people that create wars, the terrorists, the fanatics.

I don't think that you would say the same thing if the 12 year old was your daughter. There are people with morals, that choose to do the right thing and there are people that would do anything for money and power. If all people were people like me our societies would be paradise on earth. People like Hillary are the rapists, the murderers ,the liars, the abusers of this world. The people that create wars, the terrorists, the fanatics.

So are you saying certain people aren't entitled to a defense?

Hey idiot....

We have answered this before... It was her job... It is actually illegal for her not to give her best effort...

You are trying to say Hillary should have broken the law and an oath she gave...

Asslips thinks lawyers don't lie...what a fucking moron!

Hey idiot....

We have answered this before... It was her job... It is actually illegal for her not to give her best effort...

You are trying to say Hillary should have broken the law and an oath she gave...
You have a unbiased link to that supposed fact?

One gets money and fame as a public defender? Where?

So you don't think people deserve a defense? Is that it? You are against the Bill of Rights?

Tell us more about your experiences in that regard.

Bubba raped Juanita, and hiLIARy then turned on the intimidation machine to keep her silent.

Bill Clinton Is A Rapist.

Of course they are, just not one that now pretends to be honest and trustworthy....have you seen her polls on that, she's virtually tied with an ex. reality star, who has better policies and vision for America.

Of course they are, just not one that now pretends to be honest and trustworthy....have you seen her polls on that, she's virtually tied with an ex. reality star, who has better policies and vision for America.

Opinions don't necessarily reflect reality - only perception.

what alternative world do you live in? Everyone gets a lawyer and the lawyer is sworn by law to give their defendant the best legal defense possible....the PROSECUTORS legally SCREWED UP with key evidence, that's the ONLY reason this man got off...no matter who was appointed defense attorney...

Tell us more about your experiences in that regard.
Just look at Cuntons lies...both of them....I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky!!!!!.....You subversives are so fucking stupid!

Forum List

Back