🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can you not be racist?

I could also mention many other people's experiences but it would be too long of a list. It's not a "this one time it happened so I feel this way". It's a repeated happening with others around me experiencing the same thing. African Americans need to build a better culture starting from having family structures and emphasizing education instead of dancing, rap, and basketball. The numbers show a problem.

I'm just saying there's no denying the numbers exist. I don't need justification. I knew that people would say things like this. I like confrontation and discussion as long as people don't get all butt hurt. I just don't see how people can trust a black man in there house just as much as a white man. Maybe you guys can say you wouldn't trust either but with my experience I have complete trust in the white man and somewhere near 60% trust in the black man.

The way someone dresses can drastically impact this as well though. Style plays a bigger factor overall.

Your problem is the good old "exception to the rule" clause.

As courts gain more ground as the final arbitrators of what is just and can be accepted ... Society has come to a point were the "burden of proof" is necessary in common decisions. The desire to assume there could be good in everyone ... The desire to reject the possibility of falsely accusing someone of ill doings ... And the birth, as well as institutionalization, of the perpetual excuse (failure is always someone else's fault) ... Have all enabled political correctness to rob people of common sense.

What this allows is the unfortunate inflation in regards to the value of the "exception to the rule".
If you discard actual experience as having any value ... And stay within the lines of political correctness, and social justice ... You should be safer.
At least safer from criticism over your bigoted ideas and failure to accept their is always an exception to every rule.

Many people will tell you that you are a racist and bigot for your unreasonable ideas.
They will most likely not be seen in Ledbetter Heights on a Friday night either.
You are allowed to be prejudiced, you are allowed to act prejudiced ... You are just not allowed to say anything about.

I'm just saying there's no denying the numbers exist. I don't need justification. I knew that people would say things like this. I like confrontation and discussion as long as people don't get all butt hurt. I just don't see how people can trust a black man in there house just as much as a white man. Maybe you guys can say you wouldn't trust either but with my experience I have complete trust in the white man and somewhere near 60% trust in the black man.

The way someone dresses can drastically impact this as well though. Style plays a bigger factor overall.

Your problem is the good old "exception to the rule" clause.

As courts gain more ground as the final arbitrators of what is just and can be accepted ... Society has come to a point were the "burden of proof" is necessary in common decisions. The desire to assume there could be good in everyone ... The desire to reject the possibility of falsely accusing someone of ill doings ... And the birth, as well as institutionalization, of the perpetual excuse (failure is always someone else's fault) ... Have all enabled political correctness to rob people of common sense.

What this allows is the unfortunate inflation in regards to the value of the "exception to the rule".
If you discard actual experience as having any value ... And stay within the lines of political correctness, and social justice ... You should be safer.
At least safer from criticism over your bigoted ideas and failure to accept their is always an exception to every rule.

Many people will tell you that you are a racist and bigot for your unreasonable ideas.
They will most likely not be seen in Ledbetter Heights on a Friday night either.
You are allowed to be prejudiced, you are allowed to act prejudiced ... You are just not allowed to say anything about.

He can say or think anything he wants. What he can't do is answer the question in post 40.

Last edited:
How can you not be racist?

It's really easy - you turn your brain on.
That's exactly WHY people are "racist" to the OP its not racist its NATURAL FEELINGS! Blacks are not fully evolved which is why they can never create,build or keep going a perfectly fine nation...take a look at South Africa and Rhodesia for example. Blacks are not mentally capable of doing anything but being leaches or slaves. They are useful tools to harm the white population.

Suppressing natural feelings in turn gives us white guilt. Guilt for being born into the greatest race on earth,guilt because non whites have it bad thanks to their own failings,guilt for being a smarter,healthier,physically impressive race. White Guilty is a mental illness.

So my events I do not know for certain were a consequence of race but given a reasonable mind it is easy to realize it was. More culture than race but both go hand and hand.

By trying to suppress natural feelings towards other races you drive yourself crazy eventually causing so much damage and guilt its like you are a shell of yourself...its a sickness. Its what the media,politicians,doctors etc WANT us to believe...they want us to believe our NATURAL feelings are evil and racist. My son when I told him we had to see a different doctor at his appointment other than his normal white doctor said I hope its not a Mexican....shockingly we live in a majority Mexican area...he goes to school with them I didn't say anything to him....I let his natural healthy racial feelings come out...suppressing them would only cause harm and white guilt. My daughter when I told her the house next door was for rent again and I said hopefully someone with kids moves in so yall have people to play with she says I just hope they aren't blacks I don't like black kids! I laughed and said I hope they aren't either Aryana.Natural Healthy feelings.

That is so weird. I never thought about it before but I was once assaulted, twice robbed, and once crashed into by a drunk. All of the perps were white!

That is so weird. I never thought about it before but I was once assaulted, twice robbed, and once crashed into by a drunk. All of the perps were white!
And? 1. Do you live in a majority white area? 2. Why were you assaulted? 3. Everyone drinks and drives it has no race attached to it. I hate ALL drunk drivers. 4. White DO commit crimes but they are in accordance to their race. Blacks commit WAY more than their population should.

And? 1. Do you live in a majority white area? 2. Why were you assaulted? 3. Everyone drinks and drives it has no race attached to it. I hate ALL drunk drivers. 4. White DO commit crimes but they are in accordance to their race. Blacks commit WAY more than their population should.
I've lived in a variety of areas. In fact when I lived in a black neighborhood no crimes were committed against me. How crazy is that?

Yes you aren't really getting the point. If you live in an all white community you expect some crime, but what are the odds that I live in an almost all white community but it just so happens that the only few people to commit crimes against me are the very few black people.

I've lived in a variety of areas. In fact when I lived in a black neighborhood no crimes were committed against me. How crazy is that?
You are lucky then. When I lived in a black/mexican neighborhood I was assaulted,car was stolen,home was broken into a playstation 2 was stolen when we were gone for 10 mins.

Type crime rate by race into google and I'm sure you can find the numbers I'm talking about.

Yes you aren't really getting the point. If you live in an all white community you expect some crime, but what are the odds that I live in an almost all white community but it just so happens that the only few people to commit crimes against me are the very few black people.
Ah you know those poor blacks were harmed by all that white privilege LOL...

So my events I do not know for certain were a consequence of race but given a reasonable mind it is easy to realize it was. More culture than race but both go hand and hand.

So you hereby admit you don't have a bridge to connect the dot but announce you're going to connect it anyway simply because that's the way you want it to connect.

And somehow I get the impression you don't even see the fallacy.

When that dot can be connected, the principle behind racism will be valid. Until then, thanks for playin'.

First a little bit about myself. I'm in my early 20s now and grew up in a 98% white area/school. I literally used to treat everyone equal until multiple situations happened that left me with poor racial feelings towards African Americans.
1. I was playing basketball at the YMCA with a group of guys that I would have assumed to be my friends cause I generally just give people the benefit of the doubt. When I prepare to leave my wallet is missing and several African American guys who were playing basketball are standing where my wallet was. I ask them if they'd seen anyone nearby. They instantly start telling me that I'm asking them because they are black. I then back down and go to the front desk. My friend worked there so he was able to check the security cameras and clearly see that they stole my wallet. I turn it into the police and end up getting my wallet returned. I was extremely angry.
2. I met a black girl and had hung out with her a couple times and she seemed cool. Once again I'm a trusting person so she asked if she could borrow $20 to buy something at the store I'm like sure whatever. She slips out and I never see here again.
3. I've purchased weed on many occasions and the only person to ever rob me was black.

Given all this data that has gone through my brain in my lifetime how can you not look negatively at a race? Considering the few numbers of African Americans I've encountered and then those are literally the only times I've been stolen from in my life. I would literally hand them the money if they said they really needed it for something but instead they violate integrity and trust. I will let white people borrow money all the time but I've never had anyone just slip out like that. Give me some hope to not be a racist.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Your experiences are simply a result of being in the wrong environments.

First a little bit about myself. I'm in my early 20s now and grew up in a 98% white area/school. I literally used to treat everyone equal until multiple situations happened that left me with poor racial feelings towards African Americans.
1. I was playing basketball at the YMCA with a group of guys that I would have assumed to be my friends cause I generally just give people the benefit of the doubt. When I prepare to leave my wallet is missing and several African American guys who were playing basketball are standing where my wallet was. I ask them if they'd seen anyone nearby. They instantly start telling me that I'm asking them because they are black. I then back down and go to the front desk. My friend worked there so he was able to check the security cameras and clearly see that they stole my wallet. I turn it into the police and end up getting my wallet returned. I was extremely angry.
2. I met a black girl and had hung out with her a couple times and she seemed cool. Once again I'm a trusting person so she asked if she could borrow $20 to buy something at the store I'm like sure whatever. She slips out and I never see here again.
3. I've purchased weed on many occasions and the only person to ever rob me was black.

Given all this data that has gone through my brain in my lifetime how can you not look negatively at a race? Considering the few numbers of African Americans I've encountered and then those are literally the only times I've been stolen from in my life. I would literally hand them the money if they said they really needed it for something but instead they violate integrity and trust. I will let white people borrow money all the time but I've never had anyone just slip out like that. Give me some hope to not be a racist.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Your experiences are simply a result of being in the wrong environments.
Bull! Blacks are criminals despite economic status....same for Hispanics...some wonderful examples...OJ Simpson,Aaron Hernandez,Ray Carruth,Mike Tyson etc etc hell here ya go

List of professional sportspeople convicted of crimes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Of 687 NFL player arrests since January 2000, Askew's was one of 294 that came in a traffic stop, according to a USA TODAY Sports investigation. In a league in which 66% of the players are black and 31% are white, black players were arrested nearly 10 times as often as white players (260 to 28), accounting for 88% of those NFL traffic-stop arrests.

That percentage is consistent with the overall NFL arrest numbers: Of the 687 total player arrests in the USA TODAY Sports database that spans 14 seasons, 607 involved black players — 88%,

Taking a negro out of the hood will not change their attitude,penchant for crime,etc it just gives them a higher class victims to rob,rape,murder.

Odium made some very valid points. My father owned a few rental houses in a pure black area and they continually ripped the pipes out of it if it was left vacant at all. Kind of annoying. I think it's an African American culture problem, not black. Did you know that Africans are racist against African Americans? I did not realize that until not that long ago. They actually like white people a lot more. Also black people never fucking tip. That's not a joke.

Forum List

Back