🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can you not be racist?

^ that's what happens when you destroy their fantasy world. I have come to realize whites that think blacks are good folks who just need some help are the ones that have either never been around blacks and Mexicans OR they are seriously afflicted with white guilt for something they had nothing to do with. I live in the real world. I have lived around negros and Mexicans and have no interest in living around either and now that I am married and have kids I refuse to. Safety of my family comes first.

A wise woman once said when a bigot whines "ya can't trust 'em!" ---- what they really mean is "I don't know any". Which is what isolation in your little bigot bubble gives you: a cloud of ignorance through which to view the world outside of scary monsters.

Me, I lived and worked in New Orleans (and still do the latter) immersed in both black and white people, so yeah I know better.

The question in post 40 stands untouched.
You lost as soon as you call a Realist a Bigot. Poor little white guilt liberal.

Tissue? Maybe you should don your big boy pants before going into battle. :eusa_boohoo:
Son we already stomped a mud hole in you and your "argument" aka white guilt that's as clear as can be...no one is buying your bullshit.

Uh -- no Danth, doesn't work that way. I put the challenge in post 40; you guys can't answer it. That's all there is to it.

I answered you question. Now tell me why the statistics don't matter about race. Give me something solid.

A wise woman once said when a bigot whines "ya can't trust 'em!" ---- what they really mean is "I don't know any". Which is what isolation in your little bigot bubble gives you: a cloud of ignorance through which to view the world outside of scary monsters.

Me, I lived and worked in New Orleans (and still do the latter) immersed in both black and white people, so yeah I know better.

The question in post 40 stands untouched.
You lost as soon as you call a Realist a Bigot. Poor little white guilt liberal.

Tissue? Maybe you should don your big boy pants before going into battle. :eusa_boohoo:
Son we already stomped a mud hole in you and your "argument" aka white guilt that's as clear as can be...no one is buying your bullshit.

Uh -- no Danth, doesn't work that way. I put the challenge in post 40; you guys can't answer it. That's all there is to it.

I answered you question. Now tell me why the statistics don't matter about race. Give me something solid.

No, you did not. In fact you admitted that you couldn't.
I'm not interested in your non sequitur non-conclusions based on cherrypicked stats; that's the same composition fallacy bullshit you just admitted to. You don't take one correlation out and call it a causation.

Again, if I buy three blue cars in a row and they're all lemons, shall I conclude that blue cars are lemons? I don't know how much simpler I can make this but -- you have yet to make a valid point.

I'm not interested in your non sequitur non-conclusions based on cherrypicked stats; that's the same composition fallacy bullshit you just admitted to. You don't take one correlation out and call it a causation.

Again, if I buy three blue cars in a row and they're all lemons, shall I conclude that blue cars are lemons? I don't know how much simpler I can make this but -- you have yet to make a valid point.

If straight up facts don't show you that black people are more likely to murder, steal, or assault you than white people are then I don't know what to show you. As a group they are more likely to do this. I guess that is all I can say.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Your experiences are simply a result of being in the wrong environments.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were to consider someone's culture part of their environment.
Funny we have to learn about everyone's culture ... But when that doesn't suit the appropriate dialog their culture all of a sudden becomes socio-economic class.
That makes it easier to blame someone else ... And in turn get the government involved in fix things.

If straight up facts don't show you that black people are more likely to murder, steal, or assault you than white people are then I don't know what to show you. As a group they are more likely to do this. I guess that is all I can say.

Indeed apparently it is. Which is why this thread was a loser from the start.

But it's just the odds. It's a natural survival mechanism to learn from past situations and to stop trusting people with certain characteristics.
Sure that's a good plan, but there are those kind of people in every race....

But it does seem wrong that we have so many examples or situations where young black men dont do the right thing. Usually its the parents fault.

But it's just the odds. It's a natural survival mechanism to learn from past situations and to stop trusting people with certain characteristics.
Sure that's a good plan, but there are those kind of people in every race....

But it does seem wrong that we have so many examples or situations where young black men dont do the right thing. Usually its the parents fault.
I blame the parents. It just takes enough generations breaking the cycle and it will hopefully end.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were to consider someone's culture part of their environment.
Funny we have to learn about everyone's culture ... But when that doesn't suit the appropriate dialog their culture all of a sudden becomes socio-economic class.

I believe that's the same thing.

That makes it easier to blame someone else ... And in turn get the government involved in fix things.

Does not follow. Government can't address either of those. Perhaps economic class, artificially, but it has no power to construct, destruct, or shape social classes or culture. That's exactly why I keep saying the answer to gun violence has nothing to do with government. It just doesn't have that kind of influence.

Does not follow. Government can't address either of those. Perhaps economic class, artificially, but it has no power to construct, destruct, or shape social classes or culture. That's exactly why I keep saying the answer to gun violence has nothing to do with government. It just doesn't have that kind of influence.
Socioeconomic status is used as a term rather than culture because culture seems more critical of the people while socioeconomic status is less accusing in a way. Culture is more accurate.

Socioeconomic status is used as a term rather than culture because culture seems more critical of the people while socioeconomic status is less accusing in a way. Culture is more accurate.

They're not the same thing; my wording was hasty. But for the purpose of this argument they're closely related.

Culture determines what one's values are internally; socioeconomic status dictates what one's limitations are externally.

Lots of poor whites in poor communities and they dont become dangerous hoods.

They're not the same thing; my wording was hasty. But for the purpose of this argument they're closely related.

Culture determines what one's values are internally; socioeconomic status dictates what one's limitations are externally.

I guess it all depends on what your motives are.
I am not a racist, I am a realist ... Our race is human and our culture is humanity ... Take it or leave it at your own peril.

Of course. Not everyone does regardless of color. But it's more likely in poverty.
Humans gotta eat. When you can't eat and can't find the means to eat, crime becomes a means. The economic classes north of that line simply don't have that problem.

Of course. Not everyone does regardless of color. But it's more likely in poverty.
Humans gotta eat. When you can't eat and can't find the means to eat, crime becomes a means. The economic classes north of that line simply don't have that problem.
I don't believe most crime that happens is out of necessity. I don't think stealing TVs in New Orleans during the hurricane was out of necessity to eat or looting in Ferguson . It's just wanting things you don't have. I find it hard to believe that people literally starve here in the United States. The culture needs to place more emphasis on things that matter to pull them out of poverty.

Do you have any familiarity with logic at all?

Lots of poor whites DO become dangerous hoods. Lots of poor blacks in poor communities who don't become dangerous hoods. Use your head.

I don't believe most crime that happens is out of necessity. I don't think stealing TVs in New Orleans during the hurricane was out of necessity to eat or looting in Ferguson . It's just wanting things you don't have. I find it hard to believe that people literally starve here in the United States. The culture needs to place more emphasis on things that matter to pull them out of poverty.
Dont listen to unkotare. To fix this we need to have an open and honest conversation about this. I dont mind someone explaining where I'm wrong but they gotta admit where they are wrong. For example every black shot or beat up by a cop was doing something wrong. I dont hear black people telling their community to stop committing crimes that put you in the situation. And stop running or resisting arrest. And fighting cops. Do it at your own risk. Can't handcuff our officers. Even I agree and I'm supposedly a flaming liberal.

Dont listen to unkotare. To fix this we need to have an open and honest conversation about this. I dont mind someone explaining where I'm wrong but they gotta admit where they are wrong. For example every black shot or beat up by a cop was doing something wrong. I dont hear black people telling their community to stop committing crimes that put you in the situation. And stop running or resisting arrest. And fighting cops. Do it at your own risk. Can't handcuff our officers. Even I agree and I'm supposedly a flaming liberal.

Very true. If you get shot like the recent shootings it is in a way their fault for not just respecting the officer and doing what you're supposed to do. Police also need to be held more accountable for some videos that I've seen but I can see how it's a tough job if it turns into a life and death situation suddenly.

To unkotare, exceptions are obvious.

Forum List

Back