🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can you not be racist?

Lots of poor whites in poor communities and they dont become dangerous hoods.

Lots of poor whites DO become dangerous hoods. Lots of poor blacks in poor communities who don't become dangerous hoods. Use your head.

Up north in white michigan people only go up in the summer. Everyone up there is poor. They could easily break into all our vacation homes loot them and strip the homes of copper. Why dont they? A black would go up there and all the sudden homes start getting broken into. Lol and then if you question them they'll say "why because I'm black?"

Up north in white michigan people only go up in the summer.

Wrong

Everyone up there is poor.

Wrong

They could easily break into all our vacation homes loot them and strip the homes of copper.

People of any 'color' could

A black would go up there and all the sudden homes start getting broken into.

Any black? All blacks?

Your brain might not be a very good one, but you could still try using it.

Wrong

Wrong

They could easily break into all our vacation homes loot them and strip the homes of copper.

Any black? All blacks?

Why you so afraid to address the high crime rates in black communities? Look at Africa. Do you see other people on other continents who act the same way Africans in rowanda act for example? I know Arabs are fucked up too and asians and Mexicans aren't perfect but colored people are a bit off.

I have a theory that white are the most evoled of all humans and blacks the closest to our ape ancestors. Everyone else is in between

I don'

Wrong

Wrong

Any black? All blacks?

Why you so afraid to address the high crime rates in black communities? Look at Africa. Do you see other people on other continents who act the same way Africans in rowanda act for example? I know Arabs are fucked up too and asians and Mexicans aren't perfect but colored people are a bit off.

I have a theory that white are the most evoled of all humans and blacks the closest to our ape ancestors. Everyone else is in between
Asians might be further than whites. lol

I don'

Wrong

Wrong

Any black? All blacks?

True. They dont seem like the master race but then I'm not asian. Maybe they do to them.

I always thought Indians blacks Arabs Mexicans all understood the most beautiful women are blonde white women. It never dawned on me an asian actually prefers dating an Asian or an Indian from India might think Indian women are the most beautiful.

I don'

Wrong

Wrong

Any black? All blacks?

True. They dont seem like the master race but then I'm not asian. Maybe they do to them.

I always thought Indians blacks Arabs Mexicans all understood the most beautiful women are blonde white women. It never dawned on me an asian actually prefers dating an Asian or an Indian from India might think Indian women are the most beautiful.
Yeah I really don't know about the preference of different races. I find it hard to believe other races would desire a white woman like you described but at the same time half white half black girls are extremely attractive to me or people mention Brazil as having the most beautiful women. Man rich football players tend to choose white women though.

I don'

Wrong

Wrong

Any black? All blacks?

Yeah I really don't know about the preference of different races. I find it hard to believe other races would desire a white woman like you described but at the same time half white half black girls are extremely attractive to me or people mention Brazil as having the most beautiful women. Man rich football players tend to choose white women though.

Great example are those perfect 10 Brazilian women. Omg! Can any Asian man or dot head indian think their women are as beautiful as them? I'm sure like I understand my greek women are beautiful they dont typically get chosen to be supermodels. Lol

That is so weird. I never thought about it before but I was once assaulted, twice robbed, and once crashed into by a drunk. All of the perps were white!
Yes you aren't really getting the point. If you live in an all white community you expect some crime, but what are the odds that I live in an almost all white community but it just so happens that the only few people to commit crimes against me are the very few black people.
Wtf? I've lived in majority white neighborhoods and all the crimes were committed by whites.

That is so weird. I never thought about it before but I was once assaulted, twice robbed, and once crashed into by a drunk. All of the perps were white!
And? 1. Do you live in a majority white area? 2. Why were you assaulted? 3. Everyone drinks and drives it has no race attached to it. I hate ALL drunk drivers. 4. White DO commit crimes but they are in accordance to their race. Blacks commit WAY more than their population should.
I've lived in a variety of areas. In fact when I lived in a black neighborhood no crimes were committed against me. How crazy is that?
You are lucky then. When I lived in a black/mexican neighborhood I was assaulted,car was stolen,home was broken into a playstation 2 was stolen when we were gone for 10 mins.
Maybe it is your attitude.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Your experiences are simply a result of being in the wrong environments.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were to consider someone's culture part of their environment.
Funny we have to learn about everyone's culture ... But when that doesn't suit the appropriate dialog their culture all of a sudden becomes socio-economic class.

I believe that's the same thing.

That makes it easier to blame someone else ... And in turn get the government involved in fix things.

Does not follow. Government can't address either of those. Perhaps economic class, artificially, but it has no power to construct, destruct, or shape social classes or culture. That's exactly why I keep saying the answer to gun violence has nothing to do with government. It just doesn't have that kind of influence.
Socioeconomic status is used as a term rather than culture because culture seems more critical of the people while socioeconomic status is less accusing in a way. Culture is more accurate.
Bullshit. Have you ever lived in a trailer park or close to one with white people on welfare and / or addicted to meth? Nothing you own is safe.

This is not a racial problem; it's a socio-economic one. Middle and upper class blacks or any other minority race generally don't exhibit the behavior you're describing any more than middle or upper class whites do. The problem is that when it comes to racial minorities far fewer of them, with the exception of Asians, are on the upper end of the socio-economic scale and hence as a percentage of their demographic are more prone to this type of behavior, but poor whites behave no differently. As a landlord, I've been burned by white redneck trash equally as much as I've been burned by black ghetto trash. You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

People are a product of their environment at the end of the day. I train at a martial arts gym where Hispanics are the majority and the rest of the group there is made up mostly of whites, blacks, and Asians. Nobody there, adults or kid, behaves the way you're describing. We're all a family and would go to bat for each other because with that training also comes discipline and respect for not just each other, but everyone outside those walls.

Your experiences are simply a result of being in the wrong environments.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were to consider someone's culture part of their environment.
Funny we have to learn about everyone's culture ... But when that doesn't suit the appropriate dialog their culture all of a sudden becomes socio-economic class.

I believe that's the same thing.

That makes it easier to blame someone else ... And in turn get the government involved in fix things.

Does not follow. Government can't address either of those. Perhaps economic class, artificially, but it has no power to construct, destruct, or shape social classes or culture. That's exactly why I keep saying the answer to gun violence has nothing to do with government. It just doesn't have that kind of influence.
Socioeconomic status is used as a term rather than culture because culture seems more critical of the people while socioeconomic status is less accusing in a way. Culture is more accurate.
Bullshit. Have you ever lived in a trailer park or close to one with white people on welfare and / or addicted to meth? Nothing you own is safe.
I can't sit my wallet on the bench at the YMCA to play basketball around middle class African Americans so I can't imagine what happens in a black methed out trailer park.

It's really easy - you turn your brain on.
That's exactly WHY people are "racist" to the OP its not racist its NATURAL FEELINGS! Blacks are not fully evolved which is why they can never create,build or keep going a perfectly fine nation...take a look at South Africa and Rhodesia for example. Blacks are not mentally capable of doing anything but being leaches or slaves. They are useful tools to harm the white population.

Dude, take my advice before your brain commits suicide.
I heard all these blindingly stupid points before, all suggest it's the racists that are short of a developed brain.

You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

A superior people create a superior environment wherever they go. I have lived with poor Vietnamese. They were good people. They were safe to live with. That was a generation ago. The children of those Vietnamese are now upper middle class or above. That is because they have high IQ's. When they were growing up they stayed out of trouble, and did their homework.

Wrong

Wrong

Any black? All blacks?

Why did 2 people like or agree with my post if I'm completely off base?

You'll notice you rarely see Asian running around gangbanging in the ghetto because they're the most well off and educated demographic in the country, black and Hispanics, not so much, and that is why as a percentage of their race this behavior is more prevalent.

A superior people create a superior environment wherever they go. I have lived with poor Vietnamese. They were good people. They were safe to live with. That was a generation ago. The children of those Vietnamese are now upper middle class or above. That is because they have high IQ's. When they were growing up they stayed out of trouble, and did their homework.
We dont want to disappoint our parents. Our parents raised us right. In a society like america where anyone can make something of themselves usually good parents are the key to success. I'm Greek.

It's really easy - you turn your brain on.
That's exactly WHY people are "racist" to the OP its not racist its NATURAL FEELINGS! Blacks are not fully evolved which is why they can never create,build or keep going a perfectly fine nation...take a look at South Africa and Rhodesia for example. Blacks are not mentally capable of doing anything but being leaches or slaves. They are useful tools to harm the white population.

Dude, take my advice before your brain commits suicide.
I heard all these blindingly stupid points before, all suggest it's the racists that are short of a developed brain.

And these points are still correct. Your whining isn't going to change that.

Forum List

Back