How close we came

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As bad as the shootings were in Tennessee, it could have been far worse.

Tennessee gunman tried to work at Perry nuclear power plant cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the gunman who is being accused of shooting up a military recruiting station in Chattanooga before killing four Marines and wounding a police officer Thursday, was a conditional employee of the Perry nuclear power plant in Northeast Ohio during 2013.

Abdulazeez worked for the power plant from May 20 to May 30, 2013, but failed FirstEnergy's screening process, said spokeswoman Jennifer Young.

"He failed to meet our minimum requirements for employment," she said, adding that she could not elaborate. "In the 10 days during the screening process, he was classified as a conditional employee."

Abdulazeez and other applicants attended general-training classes at the plant's administration building while FirstEnergy did background checks.

"He was never inside the plant. He did not have any company documents. He was received like any member of the public," Young said.

Some of Perry's employees watching television coverage of Thursday's shooting events recognized Abdulazeez and told Perry managers, who on Friday informed the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

We let ignorant, weak and inexperienced female minority applicants become firefighters because of Affirmative Action so why couldn't this guy have worked at a Goddamn nuclear power plant?

Because of law-breaking capitalist white racist pig fuckers. :fu:

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the gunman who is being accused of shooting up a military recruiting station in Chattanooga before killing four Marines and wounding a police officer Thursday, was a conditional employee of the Perry nuclear power plant in Northeast Ohio during 2013.

Abdulazeez worked for the power plant from May 20 to May 30, 2013, but failed FirstEnergy's screening process, said spokeswoman Jennifer Young.

"He failed to meet our minimum requirements for employment," she said, adding that she could not elaborate. "In the 10 days during the screening process, he was classified as a conditional employee."

Abdulazeez and other applicants attended general-training classes at the plant's administration building while FirstEnergy did background checks.

"He was never inside the plant. He did not have any company documents. He was received like any member of the public," Young said.

Some of Perry's employees watching television coverage of Thursday's shooting events recognized Abdulazeez and told Perry managers, who on Friday informed the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

so as it sits

cnn is reporting he was a Palestinian

“Mohammad Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait in September 1990, during the Iraqi invasion of that country, Kuwait’s Interior Ministry said Friday, but he was also a holder of a “temporary Jordanian passport,” according to a Jordanian government source.

“They explained that Abdulazeez was a Palestinian who used the temporary Jordanian passport as a travel document. Jordan issued such temporary passports to Gazans and some other Palestinians. But the officials stressed he is not considered to be a Jordanian citizen.

and reuters is reporting that the guy was texting war declarations the night before the attack

Someone with an oz. of sense better be elected next time around or we're fucked.

Or should I say an Oz. of Love of Country.
Hopefully Obama has shown enough of us what the consequences will be if we don't.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of faith in the voting public after the last two elections.
Remember who the alternatives have been: too-liberal Rinos. The majority of America is center right. Not center. I hate to admit that one of Romney's problems was that he's a Mormon, otherwise far more conservative Christians might've voted for him. The unavoidable fact that as many Americans wanting a free handout is what it is is a scary thing indeed. But such still comprise a minority, plus the Obama administration's atrocities might motivate enough of those who didn't vote last time to do so this time. So, I think there's hope that Hillary or whomever the Democrats offer won't win.

so as it sits

“Mohammad Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait in September 1990, during the Iraqi invasion of that country, Kuwait’s Interior Ministry said Friday, but he was also a holder of a “temporary Jordanian passport,” according to a Jordanian government source.

“They explained that Abdulazeez was a Palestinian who used the temporary Jordanian passport as a travel document. Jordan issued such temporary passports to Gazans and some other Palestinians. But the officials stressed he is not considered to be a Jordanian citizen.

and reuters is reporting that the guy was texting war declarations the night before the attack

Oh, waaaaa.... Poor him, he was born when Kuwait was invaded. So, that's his excuse for being "damaged" and that's sufficient to have him NOT be accountable for his actions. Please!!

so as it sits

Oh, waaaaa.... Poor him, he was born when Kuwait was invaded. So, that's his excuse for being "damaged" and that's sufficient to have him NOT be accountable for his actions. Please!!

who saying that

And why didn't they re-write their minimum requirements for employment in order to accommodate his education and ethnic background? :dunno:

Bastard racist capitalist pigs. :slap:
I know, they probably profiled him, too.

Someone with an oz. of sense better be elected next time around or we're fucked.

Hopefully Obama has shown enough of us what the consequences will be if we don't.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of faith in the voting public after the last two elections.
Remember who the alternatives have been: too-liberal Rinos. The majority of America is center right. Not center. I hate to admit that one of Romney's problems was that he's a Mormon, otherwise far more conservative Christians might've voted for him. The unavoidable fact that as many Americans wanting a free handout is what it is is a scary thing indeed. But such still comprise a minority, plus the Obama administration's atrocities might motivate enough of those who didn't vote last time to do so this time. So, I think there's hope that Hillary or whomever the Democrats offer won't win.

Sorry man....I dont see a rosy future for a country that was attacked by a guy named Osama and then we elect some stranger named Obama after we just went to war with a guy named Hussein who strangely enough has the same name of the muslim asshole we just elected.

May we live in interesting times......

Sorry man....I dont see a rosy future for a country that was attacked by a guy named Osama and then we elect some stranger named Obama after we just went to war with a guy named Hussein who strangely enough has the same name of the muslim asshole we just elected.

We live in totally selfish times.

so as it sits

That means he was barely 11 when 9/11 happened. But I'm being presumptuous.
Maybe after several months of investigating and media deflection we'll figure out just what made this young scholar snap.

Is it possible that federal regulations give qualified applicants named "Mohammed" special hiring authorization? My guess is that the good people involved in the nuclear energy program did their job better than the elitist idiots in the "intelligence community".

Is it possible that federal regulations give qualified applicants named "Mohammed" special hiring authorization? My guess is that the good people involved in the nuclear energy program did their job better than the elitist idiots in the "intelligence community".

But that is racial profiling.

Where is the ACLU to protest the fact that this man was turned away?

We should avoid electing anybody with a name similar to anyone who has done bad things. That would be the reasonable way to go about it. :rolleyes:

Why isn't there an initiative to hire more Muslims at nuclear power plants, airports and the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta? Would make perfect sense. Honestly, I can't believe, this is happening in my country.

We live in totally selfish times.

Yep...it's totally selfish to expect others to pay your way in life.

Forum List

Back