How close we came

Someone with an oz. of sense better be elected next time around or we're fucked.

Or should I say an Oz. of Love of Country.
Hopefully Obama has shown enough of us what the consequences will be if we don't.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of faith in the voting public after the last two elections.
Remember who the alternatives have been: too-liberal Rinos. The majority of America is center right. Not center. I hate to admit that one of Romney's problems was that he's a Mormon, otherwise far more conservative Christians might've voted for him. The unavoidable fact that as many Americans wanting a free handout is what it is is a scary thing indeed. But such still comprise a minority, plus the Obama administration's atrocities might motivate enough of those who didn't vote last time to do so this time. So, I think there's hope that Hillary or whomever the Democrats offer won't win.

Sorry man....I dont see a rosy future for a country that was attacked by a guy named Osama and then we elect some stranger named Obama after we just went to war with a guy named Hussein who strangely enough has the same name of the muslim asshole we just elected.

May we live in interesting times......

We should avoid electing anybody with a name similar to anyone who has done bad things. That would be the reasonable way to go about it. :rolleyes:

You think we would have elected someone named Hitler right after WW2?
The very idea that a muslim was elected after 9/11 is rather disturbing.

Hopefully Obama has shown enough of us what the consequences will be if we don't.

Unfortunately I dont have a lot of faith in the voting public after the last two elections.
Remember who the alternatives have been: too-liberal Rinos. The majority of America is center right. Not center. I hate to admit that one of Romney's problems was that he's a Mormon, otherwise far more conservative Christians might've voted for him. The unavoidable fact that as many Americans wanting a free handout is what it is is a scary thing indeed. But such still comprise a minority, plus the Obama administration's atrocities might motivate enough of those who didn't vote last time to do so this time. So, I think there's hope that Hillary or whomever the Democrats offer won't win.

Sorry man....I dont see a rosy future for a country that was attacked by a guy named Osama and then we elect some stranger named Obama after we just went to war with a guy named Hussein who strangely enough has the same name of the muslim asshole we just elected.

We should avoid electing anybody with a name similar to anyone who has done bad things. That would be the reasonable way to go about it. :rolleyes:

I'm confused. Is he a Muslim, or did he still spend 20 years sitting in a racist Christian church? :dunno:

I'm confused. Is he a Muslim, or did he still spend 20 years sitting in a racist Christian church? :dunno:

He's the one who said he was a muslim.

No. He didn't.

No. He didn't.

Whatever you say skippy....

No. He didn't.

Nowhere in that video did he say he was a Muslim. No wonder the person who posted that disabled comments. Wouldn't want anyone pointing that out.

No. He didn't.

Nowhere in that video did he say he was a Muslim. No wonder the person who posted that disabled comments. Wouldn't want anyone pointing that out.

Bullshit..
At 1:41
And how is it a none muslim can recite the call to prayer in perfect Arabic?
He's quotes the Quran like he knows it inside and out.
If you didnt know who obama was and you watched those videos you'd go away thinking the guy was a muslim.

No. He didn't.

Bullshit..
At 1:41
And how is it a none muslim can recite the call to prayer in perfect Arabic?
He's quotes the Quran like he knows it inside and out.
If you didnt know who obama was and you watched those videos you'd go away thinking the guy was a muslim.

Funny that they would edit out the context. They were talking about Republicans who accuse Obama of being a Muslim.

Why isn't there an initiative to hire more Muslims at nuclear power plants, airports and the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta? Would make perfect sense. Honestly, I can't believe, this is happening in my country.
You have your own country? That`s pretty cool.

Forum List

Back