How Conservatives Define a True Rino

Giant bailouts?
Who did Trump bail out? That one is new to me.
Well he bailed out the farmers after his failed tariffs. And well lots of big pandemic bailouts needed thanks to weak response to covid.
Which STILL is not the Fed's job! Geeze louise you Lefturds don't get it do you. the Federal Fucking Government is NOT your daddy!
I was talking about what Trump did obviously. He's the left now?

I'd like to know what a true republican is. If it's trump, a true republican is a giant failure.

I laugh at the hypocrisy of the brain dead Left trying to tell us, of all people, who a "true" Republican is. to them, the only 'true" Republicans are backstabbers like Mittens, Bob Dull, etc.
I don't think you can define one.

A RINO is just any Republican who doesn't worship Trump.

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
We've been lambasting Republicans who side with the enemy (Democrats) for decades now. such luminaires as Bob Dull, John McStain, Mittens, Paul Ryan, and Mitch the Bitch. We need REAL Conservatives in the GOP. Not two faced mealymouthed Liberals masquerading as Republicans.
Oddly enough...they aren't defined as RINO until they cross Trump...

I laugh at the hypocrisy of the brain dead Left trying to tell us, of all people, who a "true" Republican is. to them, the only 'true" Republicans are backstabbers like Mittens, Bob Dull, etc.
What makes you a better identifier?

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
We've been lambasting Republicans who side with the enemy (Democrats) for decades now. such luminaires as Bob Dull, John McStain, Mittens, Paul Ryan, and Mitch the Bitch. We need REAL Conservatives in the GOP. Not two faced mealymouthed Liberals masquerading as Republicans.
No, a real Republican never supports the progressive agenda. A real Republican is always a Social Conservative; A real Republican recognizes the Democrat party as the enemy and must oppose at all costs.

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
They were defined as such long before Trump came along.

The intellectual dishonesty of you leftard dweebs really knows no bounds.

I would like to say that's the "new" standard, but it really isn't. That's always how RINOs really earn the label. They have their little authoritarian bent. They like their leaders dictator-ish.

I laugh at the hypocrisy of the brain dead Left trying to tell us, of all people, who a "true" Republican is.

So Mr. “As conservative as they get”, please let us know which presidential candidates you voted for prior to 2016.

I’d like to know who you considered a true Republican.

Forum List

Back