How Conservatives Define a True Rino

A RINO is just any Republican who doesn't worship Trump.

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
We've been lambasting Republicans who side with the enemy (Democrats) for decades now. such luminaires as Bob Dull, John McStain, Mittens, Paul Ryan, and Mitch the Bitch. We need REAL Conservatives in the GOP. Not two faced mealymouthed Liberals masquerading as Republicans.
So the words 'bi-partisanship' and 'compromise' are blasphemous to the Trump loving wing nuts..got it

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
We've been lambasting Republicans who side with the enemy (Democrats) for decades now. such luminaires as Bob Dull, John McStain, Mittens, Paul Ryan, and Mitch the Bitch. We need REAL Conservatives in the GOP. Not two faced mealymouthed Liberals masquerading as Republicans.

They only turn into RINOs when they speak negatively of Trump.

McCain and Romney won their elections and represented the GOP. Then they bad-mouthed Trump and you all pretend you never supported them.

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
So the words 'bi-partisanship' and 'compromise' are blasphemous to the Trump loving wing nuts..got it
Democrats dont do "bipartisanship"
When has a Democrat EVER compromised with Republicans on anything

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only

They only turn into RINOs when they speak negatively of Trump.

McCain and Romney won their elections and represented the GOP. Then they bad-mouthed Trump and you all pretend you never supported them.
Hey numbnuts, I never supported either of those two Far Left whackjobs.

Because cult.
No, a RINO is just that
Republican
In
Name
Only
Democrats dont do "bipartisanship"
When has a Democrat EVER compromised with Republicans on anything
Short answer? NEVER. then they tout Tip O'Neill and Reagan, blah blah blah. Truth is, Democrats are the "my way or the highway" crowd.

Sure you didn't.

Here are the demographics for the 2012 presidential election.

1613879433281.png

One of those "far-left Whackjobs" won 93% of the votes from Republicans. If you expect me to believe that you weren't one of them, then I don't believe you.

Regardless of your probable lies, let's get back to the point. Was he a RINO back then? He won the Republican primary and the vast majority of Republicans supported him. When exactly do you think he turned into a RINO?

You don't need to answer that. I already think you're full of shit anyway.

Paul Ryan was a definite Rino....he just acted as a Republican, just as Romney and others. Let's not forget the Turtle Mitch McConnell.
How was Trump a Republican? Huge deficits? Giant bailouts? Economy that couldn't hit 3% growth? Failed tariffs? I'm really not sure what you guys are for anymore.

Sure you didn't.

Here are the demographics for the 2012 presidential election.

View attachment 459862

One of those "far-left Whackjobs" won 93% of the votes from Republicans. If you expect me to believe that you weren't one of them, then I don't believe you.

Regardless of your probable lies, let's get back to the point. Was he a RINO back then? He won the Republican primary and the vast majority of Republicans supported him. When exactly do you think he turned into a RINO?

You don't need to answer that. I already think you're full of shit anyway.
You don't know my political philosophy. I am about as Conservative as they get and Mitt ain't it. Neither is McStain, Bob Dull, etc.

Republicans seems to be the party of anger and stupidity. Yeah, that isn't Romney....

Forum List

Back