how dare you not create a thread about Crazy Cory Booker announcing he's running for president?

What has always made our country special is that it doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you're going. Our job is to make certain the pathways are open to both our boys and our girls

Booker announces White House bid

I thought ABC network had the corner of the market on that. Sorry, but I think it's fucking damn pathetic when a network promotes 1 political candidate over another.

Clark Kent and Lois Lane would not approve.

Let's talk about people that can't pay $750/mo rent being put into million dollar houses at the taxpayers' expense, huh?

We are fighting for something, not against something. This is a fight born out of optimism and love of country. We know our country can be better than this. Let’s work toward that future.

He could be America's first gay President!

Wait, didn't Obama already, shall we say, fill that slot?
th

i believe we can build a country where no one is forgotten and left behind, where we see the faces of our leaders on TV and feel pride not shame!

We need maximum uplifting optimistic language... peace and love , the time has come .. be the change

Let this nation see that something good comes out of Newark, New Jersey...Let Cory know that everything he does, as it abides with you, blesses the future as much as it blesses the past, as much as it honors the future

Cory is a black man obsessed with the “conspiracy of love” who is not a traditional candidate at all

Let this nation see that something good comes out of Newark, New Jersey...Let Cory know that everything he does, as it abides with you, blesses the future as much as it blesses the past, as much as it honors the future

Cory is a black man obsessed with the “conspiracy of love” who is not a traditional candidate at all
no,,,I AM SPARTACUS!!!!

Forum List

Back