how dare you not create a thread about Crazy Cory Booker announcing he's running for president?

Let this nation see that something good comes out of Newark, New Jersey...Let Cory know that everything he does, as it abides with you, blesses the future as much as it blesses the past, as much as it honors the future

Cory is a black man obsessed with the “conspiracy of love” who is not a traditional candidate at all
no,,,I AM SPARTACUS!!!!
then why dont you have my avatar?

I AM SPARTACUS!

'Spartacus the ADMITTED Sexual Assaulter' plans on running for PRESIDENT, huh?

Well, good for him...

Let this nation see that something good comes out of Newark, New Jersey...Let Cory know that everything he does, as it abides with you, blesses the future as much as it blesses the past, as much as it honors the future

Cory is a black man obsessed with the “conspiracy of love” who is not a traditional candidate at all
no,,,I AM SPARTACUS!!!!
then why dont you have my avatar?

I AM SPARTACUS!
NO NO NO,,,i am spartacus!!!

ellimacs-twisty-the-clown-halloween-makeup-tutorial.jpg

CORY - 2020

Booker is a prime time clutch player. i call him the Reggie Miller of American politics!

"Cory sounds like a hallmark card, not someone who has accomplishements" - Trump

"Life is about purpose not position. Live life with the purpose to serve, the purpose to help, the purpose to bring people together -- the purpose of love. If you get up every single day with that determination, your life path is going to lead you to places beyond your imagination.
This campaign will be a journey about us, about our country, about what we stand for, what our most cherished values are -- that we can have a country where people emphasize coming together to build a more just nation. Emphasize the ties that bind us, not the lines that divide us. Focus on fairness and decency -- not cutting people up, dividing people, and pitting people against each other. This movement has started. Game on. Let’s go. I hope you’ll join us. "

From politico:

"Booker was educated at Stanford, Oxford and Yale, but he likes to say he got his real education at Brick Towers, the dilapidated and dangerous housing project in inner-city Newark where he spent eight years as a tenant—not by necessity, but by choice. Living in a 16th-floor apartment that often lacked heat, hot water and elevator service, among poor neighbors trapped on the slum side of the American Dream, this celebrated black prodigy from a comfortable white suburb took an extended tutorial in urban adversity. He got a firsthand introduction to the policy issues that drove his agenda as a city councilor, mayor and New Jersey senator, and will now drive his newly announced presidential campaign.

He noted that his former neighbor from the towers, Shahad Smith, was gunned down at this very intersection last spring: “You hear debates about guns, but he was killed right here with an assault rifle.” The median household income around here is below $15,000, and Booker cited the local bodega as an inspiration for his noisy crusades against poverty: “You see folks in there every day who work full-time jobs but need food stamps to feed their family.” Just down the block, Booker pointed out a drug treatment center called Integrity House that shaped his views on criminal justice reform. “Talk about the opioid epidemic: You can talk to fellas in there who had their addictions treated with jail a dozen times,” he said. “We spend millions of dollars, for what?”"

in the face of staggering challenges, Cory Booker brought about substantive change to Newark. he will do the same for America!

Forum List

Back