How Democrats Make Policy

Violence and intimidation.

more terrorism from the left .

That caused gas to go up a little but you're putting $5 a gallon on him. That's not fair. But it'll probably help you win the midterm. That's okay. Joe will have the veto pen.
Europe broke out in war while who was president?.... its all on Joe and nothing you can say will change that fact....
Joe may have a pen but he will be a lame duck for his remaining two years being unable to do anything....
Then Trump or whoever Trump picks will be president....
Enjoy!!!

Europe broke out in war while who was president?.... its all on Joe and nothing you can say will change that fact....
Joe may have a pen but he will be a lame duck for his remaining two years being unable to do anything....
Then Trump or whoever Trump picks will be president....
Enjoy!!!
Russia and China sense weakness in the WH ... and they are making aggressive moves .

nobodies forcing you to do the things that cause a pregnancy ...
Oh I'm evil. I'm going to fuck...and raise an evil liberal who will rob you and get free Obamacare. So your kids and grandkids have to deal with them.

Tell that to the 25% of American women who get pregnant and get an abortion. Or did before you made it illegal.

Ever notice the people who want to ban abortion the most, no one wants to fuck?

Oh I'm evil. I'm going to fuck...and raise an evil liberal who will rob you and get free Obamacare. So your kids and grandkids have to deal with them.

Tell that to the 25% of American women who get pregnant and get an abortion. Or did before you made it illegal.

:doubt:

1654804410352.png

7 fucking days straight of rising gas prices.
You might try asking OPEC to produce more oil after djt demanded OPEC sign the OPEC+ deal, which was a 2 year agreement to lower production.
You might check into the reasons why djt forced this issue. Now OPEC is just slowly increasing production sine May 1st.

But you knew all this ^^^^^^. correct?
pump less here and the price goes up over there...
Check your facts.
You know, actual facts rather than angry old men telling their lies.

You might try asking OPEC to produce more oil after djt demanded OPEC sign the OPEC+ deal, which was a 2 year agreement to lower production.
You might check into the reasons why djt forced this issue. Now OPEC is just slowly increasing production sine May 1st.

But you knew all this ^^^^^^. correct?

Check your facts.
You know, actual facts rather than angry old men telling their lies.

You weren't kidding.

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production​

Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United States to stabilize oil prices and, indirectly, global financial markets.

Saudi Arabia and Russia typically take the lead in setting global production goals. But President Trump, facing a re-election campaign, a plunging economy and American oil companies struggling with collapsing prices, took the unusual step of getting involved after the two countries entered a price war a month ago. Mr. Trump had made an agreement a key priority.

The plan by OPEC, Russia, Trump and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close to 10 percent of the world’s output.

Remember Trump met with Putin behind closed doors and no one else was allowed in? I wonder what they talked about.

Sex Karens

The Scarlet Letter fetus-fetish Puritans have been covering up their own natural sexual indulgence for hundreds of years. In a diary written about very religious 18th Century New England, a midwife mentioned that 40% of her Bible-banging regular churchgoer patients were pregnant when they got married.

no problem .... sounds like your kid will be a chip off the old block .
No my parents wanted me. I don't want this kid. But I live in Oklahoma so I'm being forced to give birth to it. I will beat it. I will neglect it. It will turn out to be a criminal. Or a Democrat. Or both.

Now that you are legislating my body, are you also going to pass a bunch of laws to make me a better parent?

So much for smaller less intrusive government.

No my parents wanted me. I don't want this kid. But I live in Oklahoma so I'm being forced to give birth to it. I will beat it. I will neglect it. It will turn out to be a criminal. Or a Democrat. Or both.

Now that you are legislating my body, are you also going to pass a bunch of laws to make me a better parent?

So much for smaller less intrusive government.
give the chid up for adoption ...maybe good honest people will raise him or her and they will grow up to be a conservative .

Forum List

Back