How Democrats stole California through election fraud/"ballot harvesting"

How many threads are we going to have on this topic?

Holy fuck people, get a box of tissues and go draw some rainbow pictures.

Shut the fuck up. The Democrats are committing vast amounts of voter fraud, so we're going to call you assholes on it. Go fuck yourself.

Shut the fuck up. The Democrats are committing vast amounts of voter fraud, so we're going to call you assholes on it. Go fuck yourself.

are-you-ok-do-you-need-a-tissue.jpg

democrats stole california ballot harvesting - Google Search

Well, well, well, it looks like Democrats are up to their old tricks, but in a new way...

But it makes sense that the party that officially hates God would be perfectly willing to steal elections.

TISSUE? The facts are the Democratic Voters did what American voters do best, they see corruption and vote it out. It happens often, and Trump&Co. appear to be the most corrupt since Agnew & Nixon.

Golfing Gator, since you obviously approve massive voter fraud, which is the same as violent overthrow of democracy, I'm putting you on ignore.

No we are not....Republicans, however, are in NC and just got caught at it......that's your godly party.....about as godly as a slug.

Golfing Gator, since you obviously approve massive voter fraud, which is the same as violent overthrow of democracy, I'm putting you on ignore.
I love it....please tell us how California is REALLY a GOP state. I'll wait.

Like you did after Trump took office? or after the GOP bounced the dems in 2010 and 2014 mid terms? You are good for a few laughs

Like you did after Trump took office? or after the GOP bounced the dems in 2010 and 2014 mid terms? You are good for a few laughs

Trump or Hillary, made no difference to me.

You are just another mindless partisan sheep that thinks everyone is a partisan sheep. A few of us live outside of the sheep pen.

Is there anything more pathetic on a forum than someone that announces they are putting someone on ignore?

Is there anything more pathetic on a forum than someone that announces they are putting someone on ignore?

Yeah, there is. Oddball is more pathetic and equally as childish, but I digress. Massive voter fraud didn't exist in 2018, unless we count the incompetence of the entire state of Florida and their backwoods method of holding elections.

Forum List

Back