How Democrats stole California through election fraud/"ballot harvesting"

How many threads are we going to have on this topic?

Holy fuck people, get a box of tissues and go draw some rainbow pictures.

Like you did after Trump took office? or after the GOP bounced the dems in 2010 and 2014 mid terms? You are good for a few laughs

Trump or Hillary, made no difference to me.

You are just another mindless partisan sheep that thinks everyone is a partisan sheep. A few of us live outside of the sheep pen.

partisan yes, though I believe the GOP are more gutless when it comes to dealing with the bottom feeding demrats.

Like you did after Trump took office? or after the GOP bounced the dems in 2010 and 2014 mid terms? You are good for a few laughs

Trump or Hillary, made no difference to me.

You are just another mindless partisan sheep that thinks everyone is a partisan sheep. A few of us live outside of the sheep pen.

partisan yes, though I believe the GOP are more gutless when it comes to dealing with the bottom feeding demrats.

I do not find much difference between the two parites outside of a few social issues. I used to say they were two sides of the same coin...but now I like this better...

right-left-wing-vulture.png

Shut the fuck up. The Democrats are committing vast amounts of voter fraud, so we're going to call you assholes on it. Go fuck yourself.
Nope. No evidence of fraud, dipshit. Even your own propagandists say there was no fraud.

The GOP got beat fair and square.

Go suck a lemon.

Shut the fuck up. The Democrats are committing vast amounts of voter fraud, so we're going to call you assholes on it. Go fuck yourself.
Nope. No evidence of fraud, dipshit. Even your own propagandists say there was no fraud.

The GOP got beat fair and square.

Go suck a lemon.
Maybe he's more supportive of the election fraud they are finding in NC....after all, it's GOP election fraud...so it's ok.

Forum List

Back