How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Not really...

Steve Scalise was duly elected... Jim Jordan was second... Jordan is only going for this because the crazies refused to back their own party nomination. They want the guy who came second.

Well they said, fuck you... What good for the goose, is good for the gander and they refused to support the guy who came second...

You can claim any moral high ground here... This is the mess the crazies caused..
The crazies are those idiot asshole Democrats that voted 212 for that dumbass low IQ hate filled Leftest shithead Negro Jefferies.

The laugh it that the MAGA crazies can't see what they did... They like breaking the rules and then expect other to follow the exact same rules when they want what they want...
Well, they have The Truth and God on their side, AND they believe they also have a majority of the country with them.

All this is being perpetrated by evil. And they're not going to believe anything different.

Hard to understand.
Conservatives that think Republicans represent them are delusional.

Contrary to popular belief there is not two political parties. There is only one. The Party of Big Government.

The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch while the Republicans are a little more moderate but the difference is minor. They both grow the size of the already bloated Federal government, they both incur debt and they both support wasteful and useless spending.

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
Yeah cause an elderly woman who struggled to maintain a clear sentence when talking is so much better. :rolleyes:

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?

Democrats murder babies by the millions and mutilate their genitals. You should shut your fascist piehole when it comes to what a "civilized" nation is

It is probably not bad that we don't have a Speaker because it curtails a lot of the damage Congress can do to the American people.

All the fuckers do is spend money for useless things, pass oppressive laws that inhibt economic growth, go in debt and feed the welfare queens.

Those Republicans voting against Jordan are RINOs.

Might as well be Democrats. Shame on them!
What's the deal with RINOs? Any one who has questions, different thoughts or views? Not part of those who go along just too keep their job? Why SHOULD a small very loud vocal group get to represent the whole party? You cant tell me that there are NO good Republicans except the screaming minority group.

What's the deal with RINOs? Any one who has questions, different thoughts or views? Not part of those who go along just too keep their job? Why SHOULD a small very loud vocal group get to represent the whole party? You cant tell me that there are NO good Republicans except the screaming minority group.
A RINO is somebody that runs as a Conservative, gets Conservatives to vote for him/her promising fiscal responsibility but then when office votes as a fiscally irresponsible Democrat. We see it all the time.

The honorable Republicans all voted for Jordan, numskull. The savages voted for Jeffries

The crazies are those idiot asshole Democrats that voted 212 for that dumbass low IQ hate filled Leftest shithead Negro Jefferies.

No
They are loyal Democrat Members.
The one thing that Democrats do an outstanding job of is sticking together.

He is more qualified than anyone on your side.

This is just an extension of the 2016 elections. This is another demonstration of who we are.

This is not about politics. This is not about Trump. This is sociological. This is about US.

We didn't know. We had no idea that this many Americans had been so manipulated by talk radio and the internet and mal-information.

Now we know.

God forbid anyone disagree with you on anything. There is nothing wrong with Jordan other than the fact he is the antithesis of everything the Left stands for.

God forbid anyone disagree with you on anything.

I'm not the one disparaging opponents as "evil". When you support someone like Pelosi you should be dismissed.

All this is being perpetrated by evil. And they're not going to believe anything different.

I'm not the one disparaging opponents as "evil". When you support someone like Pelosi you should be dismissed.

You obviously misunderstood what I said. My point was that TRUMPSTERS THINK that all this is perpetrated by evil. And I see that here ALL THE TIME.

I don't call anyone evil. Period.

If this is too complicated for you, don't read my posts.

Forum List

Back