How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Democrats tried working with the republicans to pass Obamacare, letting them put provisions into the proposal.
Hell the affordable care act general framework came straight out of a rightwing think tank. It was their own creation. But since the black guy introduced it there was NO way they were going to support it!

What about the House members who simply think that he is a good choice?
You may even think that he is a good choice, you have not listed a single criticism of him.
They literally don't think they have to. It's enough that they oppose him, so the worst things they can imagine are what gets spewed.

LOL. The best you can come up with is something from 15 years ago? Your post has nothing to do with the thread subject.
It shows that democrats are willing to be bipartisan with legislation both big and small. You can't even think of the last time republicans did the same.

how did a civilized advanced nation allow a group of people with a horrendous approval rating to be running the country?....
Approval rating is not always good measure of a presidency. For example at the beginning of 1973, Tricky Dick had an approval rating of 67%. Hell, I even voted for him in Mrs. Moots Civics class.

A more serious question. How could a civilize nation allow a piece of dumb ass shit like this Potatohead clown to ever get away with stealing an election and become President?

The sonofabitch is a sexual predator, corrupt as they come, a big screw up and has never been right on anything in his life.
That makes me wonder how truly civilized we are, or not!

LOL. The best you can come up with is something from 15 years ago? Your post has nothing to do with the thread subject.
"Senator Chuck Schumer’s offer to fund the border wall as part of a deal on DACA did not come out of the blue: It reflects a shift in Democratic priorities on immigration that has been months in the making."

"Senate Republicans on Friday blocked creation of a bipartisan panel to investigate the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, displaying continuing party loyalty to former President Donald Trump and firm determination to shift the political focus away from the violent insurrection by his GOP supporters.

The Senate vote was 54-35 — six short of the 60 needed — to take up a House-passed bill that would have formed an independent 10-member commission evenly split between the two parties."

Were lefties in a coma when Pelosi was Speaker? How freaking disrespectful to the President and the Country for that matter when she ripped up the State of the Union speech on camera. Idiotic lefties with no sense of tradition or respect no doubt cheered and the media was silent as usual. If the media was fair and balanced Pelosi, Obama and Brandon would have been laughed out of town years ago.

Were lefties in a coma when Pelosi was Speaker? How freaking disrespectful to the President and the Country for that matter when she ripped up the State of the Union speech on camera. Idiotic lefties with no sense of tradition or respect no doubt cheered and the media was silent as usual. If the media was fair and balanced Pelosi, Obama and Brandon would have been laughed out of town years ago.

She only ripped up HER copy of Trump's SOTU speech. Go Nancy!

Approval rating is not always good measure of a presidency. For example at the beginning of 1973, Tricky Dick had an approval rating of 67%. Hell, I even voted for him in Mrs. Moots Civics class.
and at one time Bush had 90%....big fucking deal....right now Biden,according to many,is not doing a good job...hence the shitty approval ratings....

She only ripped up HER copy of Trump's SOTU speech. Go Nancy!
Yes. Her copy. The copy for the speaker of the house. That is disrespectful to our democracy. She doesn't have to agree with the President. Being on the other side of the aisle, I get that.

But to show the world we are a divided nation?

Unacceptable.

and at one time Bush had 90%....big fucking deal....right now Biden,according to many,is not doing a good job...hence the shitty approval ratings....
Just because he has low numbers doesn't mean he is not doing a good job, just like a high numbers for Nixon or Bush didn't mean they were doing good jobs.

Just because he has low numbers doesn't mean he is not doing a good job, just like a high numbers for Nixon or Bush didn't mean they were doing good jobs.
Hey....if you think he is doing a great job, go for it.

Me? I think he is all about saying what people want to hear and his actions actually hurt them.

You know...I had a conversation about the student loan forgiveness initiative. He asked me whats wrong with it. So I explained to him that the loan is not being forgiven by the universities. They are getting their money. It is coming from the people seeing as government doesn't have an income.

His response? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes. Her copy. The copy for the speaker of the house. That is disrespectful to our democracy.
Freedom of expression is what it is. Benedict Donald's speech was divisive. Claiming unconstitutional powers to overturn the results of our election is disrespectful to our Constitution. Inspiring a riot at the Capitol is beyond disrespectful.

Then how do we know if someone is going a good job?
Where is "the decider"?

Forum List

Back