How did Biden get Covid?

Common, man, you know that Kamala isn't the sort of woman who would have any appeal to your fellow democrats.

Good grief, she doesn't even have a penis.

Doesn't matter to bobo nor does her 5 percent favorable rating. He's a huge liberal hack and all about identity politics. He just can't discern and falls deeply into tone deafness as he thinks dems can do nothing wrong. He truly is one to marvel at as a case study on this board.

Doesn't matter to bobo nor does her 5 percent favorable rating. He's a huge liberal hack and all about identity politics. He just can't discern and falls deeply into tone deafness as he thinks dems can do nothing wrong. He truly is one to marvel at as a case study on this board.
One of at least 50 here, each one utterly indistinguishable from the next.

They all know WHAT they are required to say, but not a single one has a fucking clue why.

Nope. Your contempt for the health of Trump and his wife is very, very clear.

Now it's Biden's turn. You feel the same way?
I didn't say a word about the health of the trumps in that quote. My contempt was with his actions of putting others at risk. If you're asking about their health I wish no ill will unto anybody... Maybe Putin but that's it

1) Everyone has slightly varied immune systems and responses to viruses, such as colds and flus.
2) Could be a case of different strains of COVID.

Thought you were smart enough to know this.
Or was this post of yours just another lame attempt at trolling, trying to be snarky?

I thought I did a pretty good job of being snarky! :banana:

1658429843062.png

Did the ReThuglicans kick the Traitor to the curb, who is a serial adulterer and attended parties where underage girls were made av"

I’m thinking that Kamala will take her role of president, should it come to that, very seriously, because being president is a very serious job, and all of us must take it seriously as well since this is a very serious matter.
As long as she continues to do what she does, which is doing the things that she has been doing, continuously.

He also told an egregious lie: "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations". That lie killed A LOT of people.
His first statement in that talk was…

"If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die."

In another exchange moments later, Biden said that even if vaccinated people do "catch the virus," they are "not likely to get sick."

Then he made the comment you're quoting after that. And then when questions came up he and his people clearly backed up what the medical community was saying.

Yes sloppy messaging. No not intentionally lying. You’re being a drama Queen over a hyperbolic gaff. It didn’t kill a lot of people. Grow up

I cannot remember someone wishing trump would die when he had COVID.
But the MAGA snakes in this thread sure want Biden to die. Do they think that suddenly trump will return? It does not work.that way.

anyone can get famotidine and it is on the 'list of take this' by doctors who know what the scamdemic really is.

Last edited:
I cannot remember someone wishing trump would die when he had COVID.
But the MAGA snakes in this thread sure want Biden to die. Do they think that suddenly trump will return? It does not work.that way.
And have Kamala "the giggling maniac" Harris become president?
NONE of us MAGA snakes want Biden to die.

I didn't say a word about the health of the trumps in that quote. My contempt was with his actions of putting others at risk. If you're asking about their health I wish no ill will unto anybody... Maybe Putin but that's it
The reality of Progs in a general sense is quite the opposite by their actions over the years.

I just don't see a scenario in which there's a benefit to democrats for lying about Biden having Covid...

Whether he actually has the bug or not is irrelevant. It's an opportunity for the establishment (which includes both sides of the party-of-one, not just Democrats) to bring covid front and center again. Which they will absolutely do. An opportunity to promote masking and all of those other societal control mechanisms all over again.

Personally, I don't really care if he has it. Doesn't affect my day in any way.

About the only thing mainstream media is good for, though, is to monitor how they're framing things, what narrative they use this to promote, so I imagine that if anyone turns the idiot box on, the fear mongering is likely already being raised ten fold. So therein lies the benefit. For someone...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back