How did Biden get Covid?

LOL

Your meme is as stupid as you. Trump wasn't treated with HCQ when he contracted covid. What better dismissal of HCQ was needed?

He got top of the line experimental cocktails

The reality of Progs in a general sense is quite the opposite by their actions over the years.
I find generalized statements like this completely useless and meaningless. If you have something to say about any or my comments or actions then let me know, otherwise fighting against the invisible Prog isn't going anywhere

Biden WH announced he's tested positive for Covid and has some mild symptoms.
How did he get it?

Every person I know who has gone to Europe, and didn't mask, has come home with covid.

His first statement in that talk was…

"If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die."

In another exchange moments later, Biden said that even if vaccinated people do "catch the virus," they are "not likely to get sick."

Then he made the comment you're quoting after that. And then when questions came up he and his people clearly backed up what the medical community was saying.

Yes sloppy messaging. No not intentionally lying. You’re being a drama Queen over a hyperbolic gaff. It didn’t kill a lot of people. Grow up

I'm tired of the "sloppy messaging" excuse for Biden's deadly lies. He told that lie on four separate occasions. The media magnified it by endlessly repeating it, and Big Tech censored anyone who called it out.

Every Biden supporter is guilty of every death that was caused by that lie, and there are thousands of them. You all stood there silent while people died. Worse than that even, you actively persecuted people who tried to correct the lie and tell the truth.

How did he get it?

Why am I thinking of Boy George, Culture Club and fucking Karma Chameleon? Damn it, I can never get that song out of my head. Four hours of Slayer's Raining Blood incoming.

I'm tired of the "sloppy messaging" excuse for Biden's deadly lies. He told that lie on four separate occasions. The media magnified it by endlessly repeating it, and Big Tech censored anyone who called it out.

Every Biden supporter is guilty of every death that was caused by that lie, and there are thousands of them. You all stood there silent while people died. Worse than that even, you actively persecuted people who tried to correct the lie and tell the truth.
You are nowhere close to reality Marvin. Calm down and get off the right wing radio stations for a spell. It’s amazing that people get things so distorted and apparently believe it. You do believe what you are saying is truth/fact is that right? Or are you playing games?

How did he get it?
Because the shot doesn't work at all to prevent it.
I don't know if they can even say it eases the symptoms anymore since the death/hospital rates are waaaay down.
Mostly due to natural immunity

Objectivity test... Did Trump save or destroy lives with the following statement?

“Now one thing: When you have the vaccine, people that do [get infected] — and it’s a very small number relatively, but people that do get it — get better much quicker,” Trump said. “And it’s very important to know. They don’t get nearly as sick, and they get better. [Sen.] Lindsey Graham is an example. He said, if I didn’t have this vaccine, I would have died.”

You are nowhere close to reality Marvin. Calm down and get off the right wing radio stations for a spell. It’s amazing that people get things so distorted and apparently believe it. You do believe what you are saying is truth/fact is that right? Or are you playing games?

Do you deny that Biden repeated the lie four times? Do you deny that it was repeated in the media and by the CDC? Do you deny that Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. banned users for saying that vaccinated people can get covid?

Do you deny that Biden repeated the lie four times? Do you deny that it was repeated in the media and by the CDC? Do you deny that Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. banned users for saying that vaccinated people can get covid?
I'm pretty in tune with what Biden and his administration's position and messaging has been about Covid without the partisan attack distortions that y'all try and throw onto it. They never pushed absolute guaranteed immunity no matter how hard you try and cherry pick and insist they did. I absolutely deny that Biden or the CDC pushed that. From the start there has been a efficacy rate which literally means that it is effective at prevention for a percentage of people and the rest will catch it with built up immunity and less sever symptoms. That is and has been the message. Stop lying about it.

Now answer my question. Are you going to damn Trump for the quote I posted from him about COVID and attribute tons of deaths to him as well?? Be objective now. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back