How did Biden get Covid?

Sorry for your loss. However, a mild case of the flu (which, truth be told, it probably was) might have had the same effect. There are six members in my family, 4 to 71 in age. None vaccinated. All have had the virus at least once. All recovered. One had symptoms that concerned us for a week or so. It is a scam.

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

So these 5 conservative radio hosts were talking shit like you and then within a month one after the other died. 5 in 1 month. A year later you are still talking like an idiot. You learned nothing. Of course not. You're a republican.

1658427019384.png

Seriously?

I heard that they are planning a second covid scam in the fall. This is the promotion of the topic, apparently.

Source that bullshit and while you do keep in mind we were never told the truth about Covid. The numbers are meaningless.
So if I source it you won't believe the numbers?

We all know who died of covid stupid.

We saw 5 of your anti vax right wing talk show hosts got it and died. And in the end they were soooo sorry. Crying. Talking it back. Told their listeners they were wrong, it's not a hoax. Go get vaccinated before it's too late.

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

Kamala
Harris:

"In this momentous moment... a moment in history when the president is ill... not ill in terms of being seriously ill, but ill enough to rest from the illness... I stand ready at this momentous moment in time... ready in terms of being ready to address critical events... events that are critical to the national security of our nation's critical interests... and also ready to be ready to step into the role of the president should this critical moment arise in terms of continuing the continuity of the office of the president to meet and address the critical issues facing this nation."

We saw 5 of your anti vax right wing talk show hosts got it and died. And in the end they were soooo sorry. Crying. Talking it back. Told their listeners they were wrong, it's not a hoax. Go get vaccinated before it's too late.

One more time. We never got the truth about Covid and never will. If you choose to believe the lying media and Fauci that is on you.

Many who were injected got on social media and bragged and yelled profanities and other derogatory remarks for not taking the injection......and then they died.

I wonder why he only has mild symptoms but the last POTUS had to be air lifted to the hospital and given experimental treatments
1) Everyone has slightly varied immune systems and responses to viruses, such as colds and flus.
2) Could be a case of different strains of COVID.

Thought you were smart enough to know this.
Or was this post of yours just another lame attempt at trolling, trying to be snarky?

Nobody in their right mind ever listens to anything Joe Potatohead says. He has never been right once in life. The sonofabitch has the IQ of a potato.

That statement was designed by his handlers to get you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to get your poke.

Did you get your poke because the lying asshole told you that if you did you would not get the virus?

We just talked to some friends this morning. They got the two original vaccines and the two booster shots. We hadn't heard from them for a couple of weeks. Found out they had Covid last week. Joe Potatohead had lied to them.
There is too much stupidity in your last comment to address it all. You assume that people that support Biden or vaccines believed that the shots were 100 effective because of a cherry picked line that the right wing is trying to use to call Joe a liar. When in the next breath he talked about how the shots reduce symptoms. You ignore all context to play your political games. Good people on both sides. Hypocrite.

He said what he said, and later he maybe tried to take it back--or with him, who knows. You elected the clown. I did not.
Wrong, what he was saying was what the medical community was saying at the time. The one line you are harping on is cherry picked and is lacking context. He was drawing a comparison of potential benefits. And yes one benefit from the shot is that it can prevent infection. It can also reduce symptoms if you do catch it. He addressed both situations in his talk. But you are ignoring the context and the other statements. Thats not honest

There is too much stupidity in your last comment to address it all. You assume that people that support Biden or vaccines believed that the shots were 100 effective because of a cherry picked line that the right wing is trying to use to call Joe a liar. When in the next breath he talked about how the shots reduce symptoms. You ignore all context to play your political games. Good people on both sides. Hypocrite.
You are ignoring the fact he lied.

You didn't answer my question.

Did you get the poke after Biden lied to you? Did you think that based upon his comments that you would be safe?

Did you really think he knew what he was talking about?

Are you pissed now that you know he lied to you?

You didn't answer my question.

Did you get the poke after Biden lied to you? Did you think that based upon his comments that you would be safe?

Did you really think he knew what he was talking about?

Are you pissed now that you know he lied to you?
Of course I got the shot as my doctor recommended. Biden had nothing to do with it. I got it with the full understanding that it would reduce my chances of catching it and if I did catch it I'd have some built up immunity to better fight it off. Exactly what Biden said in his talk which you are distorting and lying about.

Is America going to have it's first black female POTUS? No way she will lose in 2024 if that happens. Women vote, gay vote, black vote, jewish vote, pro choice vote. Shit. Even with inflation she will win.
Common, man, you know that Kamala isn't the sort of woman who would have any appeal to your fellow democrats.

Good grief, she doesn't even have a penis.

Of course I got the shot as my doctor recommended. Biden had nothing to do with it. I got it with the full understanding that it would reduce my chances of catching it and if I did catch it I'd have some built up immunity to better fight it off. Exactly what Biden said in his talk which you are distorting and lying about.

Just admit the sonofabitch lied to the American people. You lose your credibility the more you try to defend the asshole.

He duped you stupid Moon Bats. We Americans just ignore him.

If you're too stupid to not understand the context of his talk and willingly ignore when he clearly explained that the shots reduce symptoms then I can't help you. You're either a troll or a liar

He also told an egregious lie: "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations". That lie killed A LOT of people.

Forum List

Back